What best helps ease morning sickness?

Old September 4th 08, 02:10 AM posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
Anonymous User[_2_]

Default What best helps ease morning sickness?

I'm getting fed up of reading that I should eat dry toast or crackers - it really doesn't help me. My sister-in-law said that eating every 2 hours helped her but I just can't face it I don't want to eat. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

--
What best helps ease morning sickness?
http://www.opiniondb.com/DoSurvey.as...3-2a5f51396ff5

Old September 4th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
KC[_2_]

I've heard that ginger ale helps. I've also heard that seasickness bands
help too.

Personally I ate every 2 hours myself and it worked like a charm. I had to
because of my diabetes anyway.

KC

Old September 4th 08, 07:52 AM posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

http://www.opiniondb.com/DoSurvey.as...953-2a5f51396f
f5
Results are displayed after voting.

I was about to reply when I realised that this was just a way to get people
to your site

Old September 4th 08, 12:21 PM posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"Anonymous User"
wrote in message ...
I'm getting fed up of reading that I should eat dry toast or crackers - it
really doesn't help me. My sister-in-law said that eating every 2 hours
helped her but I just can't face it I don't want to eat. Does anyone have
any other suggestions?

Give birth :-) Only thing that helped for me.
Debbie

Old September 4th 08, 02:09 PM posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

"Anonymous User"
wrote in message ...
I'm getting fed up of reading that I should eat dry toast or crackers - it
really doesn't help me. My sister-in-law said that eating every 2 hours
helped her but I just can't face it I don't want to eat. Does anyone have
any other suggestions?

snip

I've heard spamming helps with morning sickness, is a good source of vitamin
D AND is a reliable form of birth control, so far.

Help for morning sickness [email protected] Pregnancy 1 February 8th 05 06:43 AM
Morning Sickness? CY Pregnancy 6 September 5th 04 07:06 AM
MORNING SICKNESS Catherine Twins & Triplets 12 January 14th 04 08:55 PM
Morning Sickness Defender Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 04:57 PM
help with morning sickness .x. Pregnancy 21 October 4th 03 03:34 PM