My husband and my son are LOVERS!

Old October 29th 06, 03:03 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids,alt.usenet.kooks
Kathy M

Default My husband and my son are LOVERS!

Well today I saw something I hope no wife and mother ever has to see -
my husband and my son having sex together. But wait . . . that's not
even the worst of it, no . . . here's the kicker - it wasn't my
husband who was ****ing my son, it was my son Zachary ****ing my
husband! The thing is, my husband's penis is very small, everyone
knows I married him for his money, but my son's penis is HUGE! He
gets it from my side of the family. My dad, my brothers, and all the
men in my family have huge dicks. Anyway Zachary had to move back in
with us after he totalled his car. I wouldn't give him the money to
buy a new one so he started coming on to my husband Peter - parading
naked in front of him, kissing him in the mouth, grabbing his penis.
He knows my husband is gay, he's always been, since before we were
married. So now Zachary is using that to his advantage to scam a new
car out of my husband. And my husband is happy of course to get his
fat ass ****ed by a hung horse like my son. All Peter has to do is
look at a cock and he drops his pants and bends over automatically.
That's the faggot I married. And we're Republicans! So don't let
anyone tell you there are no gays in the Republican party. Ha! We
got ALL the queers. Just come to my area of Orange County - Newport
Beach and Newport Coast - it's crawling with gays. And they're all
Republicans! Well that's it, I'm outta here, I'm going shopping at
Fashion Island. And afterwards I'm going to the Ritz Carlton. I'm
gonna burn some more of my faggot husband's money. He deserves it for
being such a cocksucker.

K a t h y M o s e s i a n