The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oil Teams

Old March 28th 08, 03:41 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

Default The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oil Teams

Note from Ilena Rosenthal ... Health Lover.
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

Gardasil Shill, Myrl Jeffcoat, goes ballistic and shows how once
again, she will claim I said something I did not ... and then scream
and me for her hallucination. Misquoting is very Barrett-esque!

Watch this:
"Ilena - I have never said that DES is safe! You are lying through
your teeth about my comments, and the spin you are putting on it! "
Myrl Jeffcoat, March 27, 2008 4:02p.m.

~~~~~~~~~~

Myrl made this false claim about DES ...

" It believe it was used up until the late 1940s to prevent
miscarriage. " Myrl Jeffcoat 3/27/2008

FACTS:

Late 1960s: Six of the seven leading obstetrics textbooks stated that
DES had no effect in preventing miscarriage in any group of patients.
DES was still being prescribed to pregnant women and touted as a
"wonder drug."`

http://www.descancer.org/timeline.html

Myrl Jeffcoat is doing the identical hype and advertisement for
Gardasil as Eli Lilly did for DES ... and although she's been totally
exposed ... her most important 'work' is dessiminating negative and
false information about me.

The rest is just Myrl trying to distract you readers from the even
bigger lies she tells about vaccinations.

~~~~~~~~~

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
"According to the CDC and most recognized sources, the year mercury
was removed from childhood vaccines was 2001."
Myrl Jeffcoat March, 2008
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
Lies about Gardasil, DES, and Ilena Rosenthal

Myrl Jeffcoat is misquoting the CDC .. and lying to all readers. This
is ypical of her tactics since she began promoting the quackery of
Stephen Barrett & QuackWatch while harassing me after they lost to me
in the Superior, Appeals and Suprme Court of California.

Here is a list of childhood vaccinations that still continue mercury.
Myrl and the Snake-oil (Vaccination) Team have been told this time and
time again, but they repeat their Big Lie.

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

As recently as today, the Ides of March ... after Dr. Kulacz carefully
explained the dangers of thimerosal (mercury) ... up pops Wronger Than
Wright repeating the Big Lie:

"Absolutely correct. For example, the toxicity of mercury in very low
doses and the possible harm that it can do in the human body. Why put
mercury that is known to be so highly toxic into the human body?
The answer is sufficientyly obvious - it should NOT be done. " Dr.
Robert Kulacz

David C. Wright, pure and utter liar.
"And now it's not being done any more, so why are people like you
getting so exercised about it? "

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...er-than-Wright
Old March 28th 08, 05:58 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Myrl

For the Facts and Truth surrounding Ilena Rosenthal and her
foundation, please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Read it and weep!

Old March 28th 08, 06:33 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

http://groups.google.com/group/ca.po...188ff1f016a12b

The only Vaccination Flack who has had the audacity to go this far in
promoting Gardasil is my long term nemesis, and blatant pathological
liar, Myrl Jeffcoat. To lie to the public that her beloved Gardasil
can 'return" people to health after HPV is on the same absurd level as
most of her lies about me.

But, the Gardasil vaccine, can save hundreds of thousands of lives.
And, it will save millions and millions more, from lengthy, traumatic,
expensive treatment, to return them to health after contracting the
HPV virus."
Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat
Thu, 13 Sep 2007

This is false ..and instead of admitting that she was lying that her
Gardasil could"return them to health after contracting the HPV virus"
.... she went on a Myrl Jeffcoat rampage ... attacking me for pointing
out her lies.

In her fury to push Gardasil as a 'wonder drug' ... she ignores the
deaths from it, she ignores the fact that most HPV infections clear up
without drugs, and she conveniently ignores all the miscarriages after
her drug is injected.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
She lies about vaccinations, about me, and has spun around180 degrees
on several issues:

Patrick O'leary ... President of Inamed and now Medicor's Eurosilicone
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

Laetrile ... went from being grateful that her mother survived 20+
years after uterine cancer diagnose, using no surgery, radiation nor
chemo PAIN FREE ... only laetrile ... to screaming it is "pus or
poison" much like Vac Flack Mark S Probert. She did this 180 degree
turn 30 years after her mother's death.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stprobert.html

And now she makes this outrageous and false claim for Gardasil ...

http://groups.google.com/group/ca.po...a10978f2?dmode...

"Given a choice between saving lives of 70% of the 250,000 - 290,000
women who die, vs. 7 UNPROVEN associated deaths. . .I don't think
there is any choice, for most logically thinking people.

Old March 28th 08, 07:08 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Bee

On Mar 28, 11:36*am, Myrl wrote:
For the Facts and Truth surrounding Ilena Rosenthal and her
foundation, please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Read it and weep!

Looking up real estate licenses in the State of Missouri where it
would appear this website is maintained, I am not finding "Ilena
Rosenthal's name at all. She is licensed in the State of California,
and not Missouri.

Reading it does not cause weeping. She is not licensed in the State
of Missouri. Wonder if she
would get angry if one was to turn her into the State of Missouri for
promoting her likeness in another
State?

Old March 28th 08, 08:31 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Coleah

On Mar 28, 2:08*pm, Bee wrote:
On Mar 28, 11:36*am, Myrl wrote:

For the Facts and Truth surrounding Ilena Rosenthal and her
foundation, please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Read it and weep!

* Looking up real estate licenses in the State of Missouri where it
would appear this website is maintained, I am not finding "Ilena
Rosenthal's name at all. She is licensed in the State of California,
and not Missouri.

Reading it does not cause weeping. *She is not licensed in the State
of Missouri. *Wonder if she
would get angry if one was to turn her into the State of Missouri for
promoting her likeness in another
State?

So, first the posts were about Gardasil vaccine. Now Debbee says she
is looking up real estate licenses in Missouri? What has 'real
estate' to do with the debate about Gardasil?

Then follows the use of mysterious 'she' and 'her' in Debbee's
statement which is about as clear as mud also: "Wonder if she would
get angry if one was to turn her into the State of Missouri for
promoting her likeness in another State?"

'Splain ???