max's 8 week appointment

Old October 28th 04, 01:36 AM
zolw

Oh Vicky; he sure has grown into a handsome big boy. It is so awsome
to see him growing.

Mona

Vicky Bilaniuk wrote:
zolw wrote:

Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.

Old October 28th 04, 01:47 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Vicky Bilaniuk wrote:

zolw wrote:

Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.

Updated again, heh heh. I had forgotten some stuff from Oct 3. (the
URL for it lies - I made a typo and it says oct 23, but it's really oct
3) My favourite picture is in the Oct 3 batch. It's:
http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/ma...s/IM002004.jpg
Old October 28th 04, 01:47 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Anne Rogers wrote:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

Thanks for reminding me why I want another baby!

Awww. :-)
Old October 28th 04, 01:48 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Nan wrote:
What a cutie-pie!!!

We sure think so. ;-)
Old October 28th 04, 03:47 AM
zolw

Oh I fell in love with Max in all his pics. So, should we agree on
marrying our kids? ) He is so handsome

Mona

Old October 28th 04, 02:43 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

zolw wrote:

Oh I fell in love with Max in all his pics. So, should we agree on
marrying our kids? )

One of DH's colleagues already has plans. ;-) (he doesn't have kids -
he has plans for some other colleague's kid and ours, ahem. I'm afraid
that he's going to be sorely disappointed, but I guess we can let him
have fun planning for now)

He is so handsome

Awww, thanks. I just wish that he would work out the hair thing. He
only lost half of his baby hair. So, on the top of his head, all of his
adult hair is growing in, but the stuff on the sides and back of his
head is still baby hair, and it's getting pretty long. It seems to be
falling out, but much more slowly than the stuff on the top of his head did.
Old October 28th 04, 08:02 PM
zolw

Vicky Bilaniuk wrote:

zolw wrote:

Oh I fell in love with Max in all his pics. So, should we agree on
marrying our kids? )

One of DH's colleagues already has plans. ;-) (he doesn't have kids -
he has plans for some other colleague's kid and ours, ahem. I'm afraid
that he's going to be sorely disappointed, but I guess we can let him
have fun planning for now)

DEAL!

He is so handsome

Awww, thanks. I just wish that he would work out the hair thing. He
only lost half of his baby hair. So, on the top of his head, all of his
adult hair is growing in, but the stuff on the sides and back of his
head is still baby hair, and it's getting pretty long. It seems to be
falling out, but much more slowly than the stuff on the top of his head
did.

Yeah my husband calls Sina the balding man ) She has hair (baby hair)
on the back of her head, but thin har on the top. She hasn't lost much
of her baby hair either, it is just growing longer. I can swear that
there is a hue f red in her air, but my husband keeps saying that he
doesn't see it. Ah well a few months & both you & I will have babies
with regular nice hair

Mona
Old October 29th 04, 01:13 AM
cll

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:52:56 -0400, Vicky Bilaniuk
wrote:

zolw wrote:
Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.

He's so adorable! (and not just because he reminds me of my little
guy...but he really does look like him in some of his younger pix)

Anyway he's gorgeous!

Carla
Mom to Victor born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com --See him here!
Old October 29th 04, 02:27 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

wrote:

zolw wrote:

Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.

He's so adorable! (and not just because he reminds me of my little
guy...but he really does look like him in some of his younger pix)

Anyway he's gorgeous!

Aww thanks! I love Victor's pictures, too. He's super sweet! (and,
oddly, they do look alike, heh heh)
Old October 29th 04, 10:00 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Joybelle wrote:

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
. ..

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.

Now, that is one extremely cute baby, Vicky!

Thank you!

27 week appointment Tori M. Pregnancy 2 July 21st 04 11:51 PM
Just got back from my 30 week appointment SMK Pregnancy 4 October 4th 03 03:38 PM
37 week update Em Pregnancy 5 September 11th 03 08:38 AM
35+ week ob/gyn appointment Elly Pregnancy 7 September 9th 03 11:14 PM
32 week update Linz Pregnancy 3 September 8th 03 04:38 AM