Online survey for parents on kids' TV viewing

Old February 27th 07, 08:33 PM posted to misc.kids
Pat Meirick

Default Online survey for parents on kids' TV viewing

I'm Pat Meirick, a communication professor at the University of
Oklahoma. My students and I are studying children's TV viewing. We
are running an online survey for parents, and I hope you will consider
participating.

As the father of two, I know that there are a lot of demands on a
parent's time, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 15
minutes to take part in this survey.

If you have a child between the ages of 4 and 12 and would like to
take part, click the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=36967571704

The information you give will be anonymous and will be kept
confidential.

If you are interested in seeing a summary of results so far, click
he

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=57170448087

Thanks for your help!

__________________________
Patrick C. Meirick
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication
University of Oklahoma
610 Elm Avenue
Norman, OK 73019
(405) 325-1574
Fax: (405) 325-7625
http://www.ou.edu/deptcomm/facpages/meirick.html

Old February 28th 07, 12:22 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On Feb 27, 12:33 pm, "Pat Meirick" wrote:
[...]

Please refrain from posting surveys in google groups. It is a
violation of Google and SurveyMonkey.com to post surveys in groups.
Please remove the survey link from the group and confirm the removal.
Failure to remove the posting will result in an account cancellation.
Thanks,
Chris Finley
SurveyMonkey.com

Old February 28th 07, 01:27 AM posted to misc.kids
enigma

[posted and mailed]

wrote in
oups.com:

[...]

Chris, this is NOT a Google group. this is Usenet. this group
has no restrictions on posting surveys in the charter, so get
off the guy's back.
BTW, once something is posted to Usenet, it *cannot* be
removed.
lee
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be