Crocs charms - made by Lego??

Old June 19th 07, 01:27 PM posted to misc.kids
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Crocs charms - made by Lego??

Hi All,

I am looking for some charms for my littl'uns Crocs and was told that
you can by them for £1.50 each (which I have found) or that Lego make
some....called something like Clickits (?) and you by a box of them
for £1.50 so muc cheaper.

Problem is Ive done some hunting round the internet and not having
much luck locating these Lego (or any other cheaper) typr. Can anyone
help?

My littl'un and wallet would much appreciate your help!
Thanks
Beccie

Old June 19th 07, 01:31 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

Did you try here at this website: http://www1.jibbitz.com/store/Jibbitz_2/
Good luck.
--
Sue

oups.com...

Old June 19th 07, 01:44 PM posted to misc.kids
Rebecca[_2_]

On 19 Jun, 13:31, "Sue" wrote:
Did you try here at this website:http://www1.jibbitz.com/store/Jibbitz_2/
Good luck.
--
Sue

I did - but these are the official ones ie expensive. Also, I am in
the UK.
Beccie

Old June 19th 07, 03:54 PM posted to misc.kids
Penny Gaines

Rebecca wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking for some charms for my littl'uns Crocs and was told that
you can by them for £1.50 each (which I have found) or that Lego make
some....called something like Clickits (?) and you by a box of them
for £1.50 so muc cheaper.

Problem is Ive done some hunting round the internet and not having
much luck locating these Lego (or any other cheaper) typr. Can anyone
help?

They are spelled "clikits" and are made by Lego. I've seen them in the
type of toy shop that sells Lego, although not necessarily next to the
Lego models. Typical products are bead like things that you can click
on to a matching bag.

They have an official website:

http://www.clikits.com

HTH
--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three
Old June 19th 07, 04:43 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Rebecca wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking for some charms for my littl'uns Crocs and was told that
you can by them for £1.50 each (which I have found) or that Lego make
some....called something like Clickits (?) and you by a box of them
for £1.50 so muc cheaper.

Problem is Ive done some hunting round the internet and not having
much luck locating these Lego (or any other cheaper) typr. Can anyone
help?

My littl'un and wallet would much appreciate your help!

Clikits are not made specifically for Crocs. They
are made by Lego, though I'm not sure what stores would carry
them in your area. They're often not on the shelves by the
regular Legos because they're not really building toys.
They're usually in some aisle with the "girly" toys. You
can see some examples on the Lego web page (www.lego.com).
Go to the "Products" tab and you'll fine Clikits listed
in there somewhere. I don't know for a fact that Clikits
will work in Crocs, but they might.

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old June 19th 07, 06:28 PM posted to misc.kids
Rebecca[_2_]

Wow thanks - that must be what this lady meant. Unfortunately they
are aimed at girls, which I don't think my boys would appreciate!
Her daughter had them on her crocs so they do fit - a much cheaper
option, but only it appears if you have girls!
Guess I'll have to stick with the proper charms.

Thanks.
Beccie

Old June 20th 07, 05:26 AM posted to misc.kids
Caledonia

On Jun 19, 1:28 pm, Rebecca wrote:
Wow thanks - that must be what this lady meant. Unfortunately they
are aimed at girls, which I don't think my boys would appreciate!
Her daughter had them on her crocs so they do fit - a much cheaper
option, but only it appears if you have girls!
Guess I'll have to stick with the proper charms.

Thanks.
Beccie

When I googled 'croc charms' the ever-helpful ads popped up on the
right side -- some sort of ad that had 'dad' in the title was
promoting oodles of crocs charms that were somewhat more boy-oriented
(and presumably were UK based, as the currency was pounds) -- give it
a try.

These shoes, they make me crazy....

Hope this helps,
Caledonia

Old June 20th 07, 07:02 PM posted to misc.kids
Stormlady

Here in Canada, a lot of discount stores sell croc charms. I'd assume the
UK has equivalent stores, maybe check there. I've seen them for $1.29, for
packs of 4 - 8, up to $4 at Wal-Mart for 4. The Jibbitz are $2.99 each
here, I've only bought 2 of those, in Disney princesses because Munchkin
loves them.