The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oil Teams

Old March 27th 08, 05:38 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Default The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oil Teams

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
"According to the CDC and most recognized sources, the year mercury
was removed from childhood vaccines was 2001."
Myrl Jeffcoat March, 2008
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
Lies about Gardasil, DES, and Ilena Rosenthal

Myrl Jeffcoat is misquoting the CDC .. and lying to all readers. This
is ypical of her tactics since she began promoting the quackery of
Stephen Barrett & QuackWatch while harassing me after they lost to me
in the Superior, Appeals and Suprme Court of California.

Here is a list of childhood vaccinations that still continue mercury.
Myrl and the Snake-oil (Vaccination) Team have been told this time and
time again, but they repeat their Big Lie.

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

As recently as today, the Ides of March ... after Dr. Kulacz carefully
explained the dangers of thimerosal (mercury) ... up pops Wronger Than
Wright repeating the Big Lie:

"Absolutely correct. For example, the toxicity of mercury in very low
doses and the possible harm that it can do in the human body. Why put
mercury that is known to be so highly toxic into the human body?
The answer is sufficientyly obvious - it should NOT be done. " Dr.
Robert Kulacz

David C. Wright, pure and utter liar.
"And now it's not being done any more, so why are people like you
getting so exercised about it? "

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...er-than-Wright
Old March 27th 08, 10:02 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing
Myrl

* * * * * Myrl Jeffcoat March, 2008www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
[...]

Ilena - I have never said that DES is safe! You are lying through
your teeth about my comments, and the spin you are putting on it!

To the contrary, I feel DES is not safe, I have a personal friend who
is a victim of her mother's taking of the drug during the 40s. It was
she that told me it was popular into the late 1940s for miscarriage.
And it was she I was quoting.

On the other hand, you continue to attribute 7 "unproven" associated
deaths to the Gardasil vaccine. Knowing that 250,000 - 290,000 women
die globally from Cervical Cancer each year, most folks realize that
the small risk from the vaccine, is abundantly overshadowed by the
benefit of this vaccine.

You mention a few thousand adverse reactions - even those reactions
which consist of nothing more than reddness at the site of injection.
You refuse to mention the millions and millions, who must endure
treatment for HPV related illness and disease each year.

Your prejudice against millions and millions dealing with HPV and
Cervical Cancer, while you promote your "7" unproven deaths, is very
evident!

You continue to rail about the high cost of the vaccine ($300 - $400
for the series). However, you do not mention that treating an average
case of Cervical Cancer, costs $20,100.

The only place you and I agree, is that it would be nice if the
vaccine were cheaper.

I continue to state, that vaccines should be made as safely as they
can be. Since Mercury is already out of all childhood vaccines, other
than trace amounts in flu vaccines, perhaps we should put pressure on
the industry to remove it there as well.

That being said, Autism still continues to increase at alarming rates,
even though Mercury has not been in the suspect vaccines since 2001.

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com