Saerah Bennett, a uniquely repulsive individual

Old July 27th 03, 03:15 PM
Mike Maiste

Default Saerah Bennett, a uniquely repulsive individual

great comeback

mike

"karen" wrote in message
you get it right

actually i said that older people who try to fit in at younger peoples
crowds annoy me....i said that people who drink or smoke alone possible

have
a problem with it. get it right.

"Mike Maiste" wrote in message
i agree man, when i posted about her smoking pot i was really just

curious,
cuz it annoys me when like 35-40 year olds smoke pot, for some reason,

heh.
but i found out she is 23.

Old July 27th 03, 03:16 PM
Mike Maiste

"karen" wrote in message
i had a hunch that you would be a borefest. i didnt mean it as an insult,

it
was just a feeling. no biggie

a hunch based on the fact that i dont need to get high or drunk when i'm
alone? heh, you need to get your instincts checked out....it was an insult.

its not really that you dont do it, i dont give a **** . its your

attitude
towards those of us in that age group that do. and your attitude about

going
alone to a concert....jsut makes me feel like you need others to let loose
or something, i dunno how to put it really. maybe borefest wasnt the right
term...

oh no abck to this going to a cocnert alone thing. 99.9% of people would
choose to go to a concert with a close friend rather than alone. you are
stretching, and really making no sense.

mike

Old July 27th 03, 03:19 PM
Mike Maiste

thanks john.

mike

"JohnG" wrote in message
"Mike Maiste" wrote in message
news

WOW. do you REALLY think that is what i said? or are you just trying
desperately to fool and casual readers and make me look stupid? this is
really sad. you seriously need help.

Don't worry Mike. At this point, everyone in here is literally onto her
game because when the curtain was pulled from behind her last week, no one
in here could even possibly consider defending her because she was so
egregiously wrong. This is why Vin, who Laurie has frustrated more than

all
of us in here combined,(and that's saying a lot because she has redlined
quite a few people in here, including yours truly on over 50 occasions)

has
been making multiple attempts to get Laurie to respond to a variety of 3-7
day olds posts which have proven her wrong but, yet, have gone ignored.

Also, she's just trying to get you back because you gave her a few

lashings
about the teaching conversation and Laurie holds grudges longer than Joe
Dimaggio will hold his major league baseball consecutive game hit streak,
but anyone who has been paying attention in here knows that her actions in
this thread are similar to what she always does, which is twist your words
around, change the subject in the process to suit her argument, and

retreat
from and alter her original point because her original point has already
been refuted by a person who knows more than nothing but the ability to

talk
****.

Three days ago, she specifically said she would stop arguing because the
energy vampires were taking too much and it wasn't worth it to her to keep
feeding them. I told her hours later that she could never stop arguing
because she couldn't help herself. Since then, she's been in 6 different
arguments, all of which she has defended unsuccessfully.

Laurie, by the way, please ask me to show you proof about where this/these
conversation(s) has/have happened. I dare you. I'd be happy to look them
up for you just in case you think I'm just making this up, like you claim

make everything I say about you up, despite the fact that the facts

continue
to explicitely state otherwise.

Once again, I admit, I'm obsessed, sue me.

Regards,

John

Old July 27th 03, 06:31 PM
karen

"Mike Maiste" wrote in message
great comeback

i know
sorry for insinuating that youd be a borefest. im on the rag. does anymore
need to be said?

Old July 28th 03, 12:30 PM
Mike Maiste

"karen" wrote in message

i know
sorry for insinuating that youd be a borefest. im on the rag. does anymore
need to be said?

its ok, and NO...lets drop it. i still think you're cool!!

mike

Old July 28th 03, 09:49 PM
karen

its ok, and NO...lets drop it.

hahaha, maybe i should have read post one first

i still think you're cool!!

mike

thanks but i have a question:
is it even possible to be cool, pathetic and annoying)

Old July 28th 03, 10:25 PM
Mike Maiste

"karen" wrote in message
. ..

its ok, and NO...lets drop it.

hahaha, maybe i should have read post one first

whoops....i just replied...we're cool, sorry.

thanks but i have a question:
is it even possible to be cool, pathetic and annoying)

you prove that everyday!

mike

Old July 29th 03, 06:36 AM
D.G. Devin

Geoff Miller wrote in message ...

And by the way, why is it so often assumed that people
only drink or get high because they *need* it to get
through their day? Have these people considered the
possibility that some do it not out of necessity, but
because it's an enhancement, something they simply
happen to enjoy?

Ummm, because we all know people who wrecked their car or lost their job or
got divorced because their means of recreational conciousness raising messed
them up. When you continue to do something you know is dangerous and
destructive to you, I think you lose the "fun" excuse, unless you can
convince me being an unemployed divorced guy with no car has aspects of fun
to it that I'm missing.

Some people say that recraetional drugs of any sort are
a crutch. I think a more apt analogy is that they're a
spice. Nobody "needs" salt and pepper on their meat or
Tabasco on their eggs, but it certainly adds to the
experience, right?

If using Tabasco results in your doctor running extra blood tests because
he's worried about your liver, then it ain't adding anything to an
experience I want to have. Especially if you *can't* eat your eggs without
the Tabasco. And I don't eat many eggs anymore anyway.

Well, by the same token, most people don't "need" a
martini or a couple of bong hits. But if they enjoy
one or the other or both, then why shouldn't they
indulge themselves?

Don't get me wrong, I like a nice frosty beer on a hot day as much as the
next aging lecturer on moral guidelines that I myself ignored while younger.
It's just that the recreational excuse seems to apply to a smaller and
smaller percentage of users, one after the other, the people I knew who
liked a little of whatever, just to relax, relaxed themselves right into a
real bad place to be. I'm glad for those who haven't, it just seems a
little too easy for most people to jack themselves up.