Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

Old August 6th 07, 08:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

AF wrote So what's your lawyer's name, Kane?
Kane wrote KJ Ward

Ward, K J
4509 NE Plains Way, Apt 59
Vancouver, WA 98662-6587
(360) 260-4548

This one?

Wrong state by 1,000 mi or so.

There is no attorney named KJ Ward in Oregon.

How about the other 49 states?

How about them? Why not name the REAL one????????

Ther real state?

SOMETHING TO HIDE?

Like the name of the college you got your "diplomas" from, kenny boy?

Danny you are getting DESPERATE NOW! I OWN YOU!

You don't own me... you own fake college degrees! CUM LOULDY!!!

Danny your daughter said that: "My daddy touched me with the puppet
bear in the toilet."

No, that's what the CW thought my daughter said.

Old August 6th 07, 08:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

How about them? Why not name the REAL one????????

Ther real state?

SOMETHING TO HIDE?

Like the name of the college you got your "diplomas" from, kenny boy?

Danny you are getting DESPERATE NOW! I OWN YOU!

You don't own me... you own fake college degrees! CUM LOULDY!!!

Danny your daughter said that: "My daddy touched me with the puppet
bear in the toilet."

No, that's what the CW thought my daughter said.

WHY DID YOU MOLEST HER DANNY? Children NEVER lie about sexual abuse.

Old August 6th 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 6, 2:20 pm, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

How about them? Why not name the REAL one????????

Ther real state?

SOMETHING TO HIDE?

Like the name of the college you got your "diplomas" from, kenny boy?

Danny you are getting DESPERATE NOW! I OWN YOU!

You don't own me... you own fake college degrees! CUM LOULDY!!!

Danny your daughter said that: "My daddy touched me with the puppet
bear in the toilet."

No, that's what the CW thought my daughter said.

WHY DID YOU MOLEST HER DANNY? Children NEVER lie about sexual abuse.

Come on now, relax, I can see that vein bumping in your temple kennie

Old August 6th 07, 10:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"firemonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

How about them? Why not name the REAL one????????

Ther real state?

SOMETHING TO HIDE?

Like the name of the college you got your "diplomas" from, kenny
boy?

Danny you are getting DESPERATE NOW! I OWN YOU!

You don't own me... you own fake college degrees! CUM LOULDY!!!

Danny your daughter said that: "My daddy touched me with the
puppet
bear in the toilet."

No, that's what the CW thought my daughter said.

WHY DID YOU MOLEST HER DANNY? Children NEVER lie about sexual abuse.

Come on now, relax, I can see that vein bumping in your temple kennie

The old X-ray vision buttmonkey? WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Old August 6th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 6, 4:54 pm, " krp" wrote:
"firemonkey" wrote in message

ups.com...

How about them? Why not name the REAL one????????

Ther real state?

SOMETHING TO HIDE?

Like the name of the college you got your "diplomas" from, kenny
boy?

Danny you are getting DESPERATE NOW! I OWN YOU!

You don't own me... you own fake college degrees! CUM LOULDY!!!

Danny your daughter said that: "My daddy touched me with the
puppet
bear in the toilet."

No, that's what the CW thought my daughter said.

WHY DID YOU MOLEST HER DANNY? Children NEVER lie about sexual abuse.

Come on now, relax, I can see that vein bumping in your temple kennie

The old X-ray vision buttmonkey? WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Getting back to you college decree's, where did you say they are from
kennie?

Old August 7th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Tip

Default DAVID MOORE CALLS FOR PROOF and gets it! OUCH!!!

On Aug 4, 9:01 am, " krp" wrote:
DAVID D. MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER"freedom" wrote in message

d.net...

I didn't write the post you're replying to.
SURE you did Davey.

No, I didn't. Care to post some proof that I'm the owner of that account?

Yes you did and eveyone knows you and your ANONYMOUS REMAILERS!

For an example of how you would prove such a thing, see
http://www.aboutken There's an entire section there devoted
to your use of "sock puppet" accounts which you used to talk to
yourself....complete with conclusive proof that they were you.

Yes I know there is and it's BULL**** like everything else in your life
Moore.

it's from one of your SIGNATURE anonymous
remailers!!!

The post in question didn't come from an anonymous remailer. But hey,
you're Ken Pangborn....what's one more lie on top of thousands?

Sure it did Davey! Mr. ANONYMOUS!

I have never posted anonymously.

You never post ANY OTHER WAY Moore.

Yeah Davey like you have PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that you
are
in constant contact with my daughter - HELL - ALL of them and other
members
of my family too.

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

Again it is obvious you CAN'T name it because you are LYING when
you
claim to be speaking to her!

Megan had more than one cat when you were married to her mother. The
one that she left behind in Florida when she moved to Texas is named,
"Shelley".
Kakes, I hope you're not counting on meeting her son, Hunter,
because she isn't going to let him get near you. She hates you.

Old August 7th 07, 01:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE CALLS FOR PROOF and gets itup the ass! OUCH!!!

DAVID D. MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"Tip" wrote in message
ps.com...

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

Again it is obvious you CAN'T name it because you are LYING when
you
claim to be speaking to her!

Megan had more than one cat when you were married to her mother.

No Davey she had only ONE cat.

The one that she left behind in Florida when she moved to Texas is named,
"Shelley".

Sorry Davey her cat DIED and it was NOT Named Shelley. Here is a clue =
the name of the cat began with an "H!"

Kakes, I hope you're not counting on meeting her son, Hunter,
because she isn't going to let him get near you. She hates you.

Right Davey. You can't even get the name of the cat right.

Old August 7th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks
Daedalus[_2_]

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:32:08 GMT, " krp" wrote:

DAVID D. MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"Tip" wrote in message
ups.com...

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

Again it is obvious you CAN'T name it because you are LYING when
you
claim to be speaking to her!

Megan had more than one cat when you were married to her mother.

No Davey she had only ONE cat.

The one that she left behind in Florida when she moved to Texas is named,
"Shelley".

Sorry Davey her cat DIED and it was NOT Named Shelley. Here is a clue =
the name of the cat began with an "H!"

Kakes, I hope you're not counting on meeting her son, Hunter,
because she isn't going to let him get near you. She hates you.

Right Davey. You can't even get the name of the cat right.

Kenny Kakes, would you two dip****s PLEASE resolve this with pistols
at twenty paces?

And make sure you both score a hit before going down.

TIA

Jade

Old August 7th 07, 01:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
firemonkey

Default kennies "University"

On Aug 7, 7:32 am, " krp" wrote:
DAVID D. MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER"Tip" wrote in message

ps.com...

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

Again it is obvious you CAN'T name it because you are LYING when
you
claim to be speaking to her!
Megan had more than one cat when you were married to her mother.

No Davey she had only ONE cat.

The one that she left behind in Florida when she moved to Texas is named,
"Shelley".

Sorry Davey her cat DIED and it was NOT Named Shelley. Here is a clue =
the name of the cat began with an "H!"

Kakes, I hope you're not counting on meeting her son, Hunter,
because she isn't going to let him get near you. She hates you.

Right Davey. You can't even get the name of the cat right.

Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,
testified that he contacted Shaftesbury on Thursday and said he wanted
a degree in criminology. He was told that it would cost $1,300 --
transcripts included, no class work required.

Old August 7th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

WHY DID YOU MOLEST HER DANNY? Children NEVER lie about sexual
abuse.
Come on now, relax, I can see that vein bumping in your temple kennie

The old X-ray vision buttmonkey? WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Getting back to you college decree's, where did you say they are from
kennie?

But BUTTMONKEY - WHY did Danny molest the little girl?