MD birth crime: Gastaldo names individual MD...

Old July 29th 03, 04:51 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default MD birth crime: Gastaldo names individual MD...

First things first...

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30%!

It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%!

NOTE: You don't have to squat to allow your birth canal to open maximally!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! BUT - see WARNING,
WARNING, WARNING at the very end of this post.

As suggested by William Harp, MD (see below)... GASTALDO NAMES INDIVIDUAL
MD See PS2...

MASS CHILD ABUSE BY MDs... Attention D'Youville College CHIROPRACTIC
Program's PAUL HAGEMAN, PhD (Nursing) and fellow Healthcare Executive
Forum/HEF members:

MD-funded law enforcement officers (attorney generals) are understandably
(though unconscionably) looking the other way; so PLEASE encourage the
American College of Healthcare Executives/ACHE to help stop MDs from
senselessly closing birth canals up to 30%. It's mass PHYSICAL child abuse
on top of mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse by MDs (see PS3) - and it's not just
happening in Virginia.

Copied to: PREVENT CHILD ABUSE VIRGINIA via Johanna Schuchert Executive
Director

Copied also to: THE ASSOCIATION FOR THE HISTORY OF CHIROPRACTIC via AHC
Exec. Dir. Alana Callender ): Alana, please foward
this to AHC Vice-Pres. Jerry R. Willis, DC who is also on the The Virginia
Medical Board....

SOME CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY...

In hopes of STOPPING ongoing mass spinal manipulation child abuse by MDs...

I wrote:

"Virginia Department of Health Professions ),
wish to file a complaint against MD-obstetricians. I don't want them
punished - I just want them to stop closing birth canals..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2078

WILLIAM L. HARP, MD, Executive Director, Virginia Board of Medicine ignored
my complaint and the fact that I had already copied it to the Enforcement
Division )...

William blithely wrote:

"Thank you for your message, for your interest in patient safety in the
Commonwealth and in the Virginia Board of Medicine. The Board investigates
complaints against individuals...You may reach the Enforcement Division at 1
800 533- 1560 if you wish to file a complaint against a licensee."

OPEN LETTER (to be instantly archived for global access at:

William L. Harp, MD
Executive Director
Virginia Board of Medicine

William,

Please DON'T investigate any individual MDs...

Please simply *ASK* MDs to STOP CLOSING BIRTH CANALS.

If they don't comply - THEN complain and start investigating individual
MDs...

REMEMBER William: "The health regulatory process exists to establish and
maintain acceptable standards of professional practice..."
--Virginia Medical Board website
http://www.dhp.state.va.us/enforceme...ineProcess.htm

So FIRST establish and maintain acceptable standards of professional
practice...THEN complain and investigate if MDs don't comply.

It's sort of an emergency William: MDs are LYING (see Virginia licenciate
Gherman, below) and some babies are DYING as a consequence.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 You said that the Board is authorized to take action against THE
LICENSE of an individual.

I don't even want The Board to take action against the LICENSES of
individuals - unless - once informed - licentiates persist in obviously
violating mothers and babies.

William, you also wrote that The Board only takes action "if the
evidence...is clear and convincing that a violation of the laws or
regulations governing the practice of the Board's licensed professions has
occurred."

In my message I *offered* clear and convincing evidence (which you ignored)
that MDs are ignoring simple biomechanics (and the medical literature) to
close birth canals and gruesomely manipulate most babies' spines at birth.

I also offered clear and convincing evidence that MDs are are LYING to
cover-up...

PS2 ONE OF THE LIARS is Virginia Medical Board licentiate Robert Brian
Gherman, MD, LICENSE #0101224005.

(I offer Robert's name and medical license number because you in effect
asked me to level a complaint against an individual.)

I don't want you to take action against Robert or his medical license - even
though CRIMINAL prosecution is possible given that Robert committed a rather
obvious RADIATION crime in a lame attempt to cover-up the rather obvious
obstetric crime.

NOTE: In the event of criminal prosecution of MDs, I am in favor of pardons
in advance. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's
most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.)

Robert, a US Navy physician, has yet to reply to my statement: "[i]t is the
uterus using the fetal skull as an entering wedge that widens the outlet
maximally - yet you
fraudulently looked for outlet diameter increase in women not in active
labor..."

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....earthlink.net

Robert also ignores the fact that MDs studied breech births with birth
canals senselessly closed up to 30% then concluded that all singleton term
breeches should be taken by c-section...

See: See Hannah et al.'s term breech tomfoolery/Gherman et al.'s fetal
radiation
fraud...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8%40newsrea d
1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

William, I will cc Robert (again) at the email address he gives at The
Board's website:

http://www.vahealthprovider.com/resu..._no=0101224005

If you HAVE to go after a license - to make an example of someone - Robert's
would be the best one to go after. He did fraudulently radiate mothers and
fetuses in his cover-up attempt. And working as he does for the US Navy -
he may not need a license from any state to keep getting a paycheck from the
government.

One last matter William...

In my first message to you, I wrote:

COPIED TO: All Virginia Board of Medicine members - including and especially
Jerry R. Willis, D.C.
2nd Term June 30, 2005 - VIA William L. Harp, MD
Executive Director
Email:

You did copy all Virginia Board of Medicine members, didn't you?

If not, please copy this email to them...

I'll try to reach Jerry R. Willis, DC via THE ASSOCIATION FOR THE HISTORY OF
CHIROPRACTIC - via (Jerry's brother?) AHC Journal editor John C. Willis, DC
P. O. Box 1045, Richlands, VA 24641 540-963-0395

(Also (as above) via: Alana Callender, Exec. Dir. AHC
)

Attention Virginia Board of Medicine Member Jerry R. Willis, DC (and any
other DCs reading): Let's make some chiropractic history by saving tiny
lives and tiny limbs and PREVENTING more putative vertebral subluxations
than DCs will ever be able to adjust by hand...

Please help stop MDs from closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating
most babies' spines at birth.

See: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... arthlink.net

PS3 PREGNANT WOMEN (I say again): MDs are closing birth canals up to 30%.

It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%!

You don't have to squat to do it!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! BUT - see WARNING,
WARNING, WARNING at the very end of this post...

MDs KNOW THEY ARE COMMITTING THE CRIME...

"It is established obstetric teaching that a narrow pelvic outlet
predisposes to a difficult vaginal delivery..."
--Ass-Ärztin Dr. Andrea Froschauer-Frudinger et al. via
[Frudinger et al. Br J Obstet Gynaecol
2002;109(11):1207-12]

PHYSICIANS ARE **LYING** - BABIES BE DAMNED...

Physicians are now saying, "*We* aren't damaging babies - babies are being
damaged
BEFORE birth."

Frances Cowan, PhD and colleagues mention an interesting development:

"Until recently hypoxic-ischaemic events in the perinatal period were
assumed to be the main cause for early neonatal encephalopathy...[but now
antenatal factors are being implicated]..."

[Cowan F, Rutherford M, Groenedaal F, Eken P, Mercuri E, Bydder GM,
Meiners LC, Dubowitz LMS, de Vries LS, Origin and timing of brain lesions in
term infants with neonatal encephalopathy. The Lancet
(Mar1)2003;361:736-42.]

I suspect some MD researchers began FRAUDULENTLY implicating antenatal
events back in the 1980s - back when the public started learning of the
radiographic evidence that squatting opens birth canals up to 30%.

FACT: MDs began overtly LYING when in the early 1990s I began pointing
out that the phrase "squatting opens birth canals up to 30%" -
usefully translated - means MDs have been CLOSING birth canals up to 30%.

Cowan et al. write:

"Our findings show that more than 90% of term infants
with neonatal encephalopathy...without specific syndromes or major
congenital defects, had evidence of perinatally acquired insults...Reasons
for injuries of perinatal onset remain poorly understood."

Even if MDs (and MBs) are NOT causing neonatal encephalopathy by closing
birth canals - they should STOP closing birth canals...

I've often pointed out that the obivous massive MD birth crime (MDs
senselessly closing birth canals) becomes most obvious when one
realizes that MDs are slashing vaginas en masse (euphemism "routine
episiotomy") surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything
possible to OPEN birth canals even as they CLOSE birth canals.

See again: Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and
Kingston General's Human Mobility Centre...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... earthlink.net

Nurse Jenn *wanted* her vagina modified.

I submit
that most women *don't* want their vaginas modified - at least not at
birth - and they certainly don't want their babies' brains modified by
MD-obstetricians senselessly closing birth canals...

Two Canadian MDs - Erica Eason and Perle Feldman -
recommend
"consumer
pressures" to stop the mass vagina slashing:

"[i]t is clear that episiotomy is a MAJOR contributor to trauma,
pain, and suffering in parturients. Changes in practice can be
effectively introduced through CONSUMER PRESSURES...Routine
episiotomy remains common even in teaching institutions. 'Who
cares about a little cut?' was a frequent comment from
obstetricians...Given the evidence, there should be widespread
abandonment of routine episiotomy "
Erica Eason, MDCM, FRCSC and Perle Feldman, MDCM, FCFP
Obstet Gynecol 2000;95:616-8. Emphasis added.

Whereas Erica and Perle recommend "consumer pressures"...

I recommend "consumer PRESSURIZERS" - THE POLICE...

I just want MD-obstetricians to stop their massive crime. I am in
favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

MORE obvious criminal negligence by MDs...

At the University of Hawaii Med School...

"Most first year residents finish the year having performed over 50 cesarean
sections as the primary surgeon."
http://hawaiimed.hawaii.edu/residenc...ms/obgyn5.html

Arrrrggghhh! This is obvious criminal negligence IF - as is the case all
over the world - women are forced into "failure to progress" on their
backs/butts - on their sacra - closing their birth canals up to 30%.

Cephalopelvic disproportion/failure to progress is often the reason given
for cesareans.

Sometimes cesarean section is necessary - but MDs are CAUSING cephalopelvic
disproportion/failure to progress - then "performing" cesarean sections
BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion/failure to progress...

MDs are also forcing uteri to push with birth canals closed up to 30% - then
chemically whipping uteri to push VIOLENTLY - with oxytocin/Cytotec - with
birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

No wonder women beg for epidurals!

MDs also pull on babies' heads with their hands in most vaginal births -
with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

In some institutions - in 26% of births (!) - MDs reach INSIDE the vagina -
with forceps/vacuum extractors - and pull babies out by their skulls -
through birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Sometimes MDs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords!

Incredibly, MDs have blamed their bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior on
the West's loss of a fundamental human rest posture!

See Gardosi et al.'s 1989 Lancet "controlled trial of squatting" - where
nobody squatted...

See also: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... arthlink.net

MD-psychiatrists should be just as interested in DC-orthopedists in stopping
The Great Squat Robbery...

In 1944, psychiatrist EA Strecker, MD indirectly suggested there may be
psychiatric ramifications of our culture-wide loss of a fundamental human
range of motion...

"Are we not a crossroads in the path of our civilization when it would be
well for us to emulate that tribe of Amazon River natives who, from time to
time, interrupt their customary routine of activities and squat on the
ground? Neither persuasion nor threat serves to move them until an alloted
time has elapsed. They declare they are waiting for their 'souls to catch
up with their bodies...'" [E.A. Strecker, MD. 1944 Presidential Address
before the American Psychiatric Association. Am J Psychiatry. 1944;101:1-8]

PROBLEM: Western culture ROBS the comfortable prolonged flat-footed
squatting ability.

See again: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST, URL above.

PREGNANT WOMEN! It's EASY to open your birth canal an "extra" up to
30%!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! PLEASE talk to your MD
about this NOW...

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING: Some MDs will let women "try" side-lying and
other
"alternative" delivery positions - but they will move women back to
semisitting -
close their birth canals (!) at
the very worst possible moment (as the baby is coming out)...

See GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT - my invited poster presentation at a recent
obstetric congress co-sponsored by the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists/ACOG. (NOTE: GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT is on the web: Search
"GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT
Paciornik"...)

Last but not least....

PAUL T. HAGEMAN, PhD (Nursing)
Chair
Department of Holistic Health Studies
Nursing
D'Youville College
PAW 418
phone: 881-3200 X6518

http://www.dyc.edu/contact/ (Search Last name: "Hageman")

Paul,

As I indicated on the telephone, I'm looking forward with avid interest to
the upcoming chiropractic program at D'Youville College...

Since your PhD is in nursing...

A NURSING ISSUE...

Why aren't MDs telling pregnant women that they can be nursing IMMUNIZERS
just by breastfeeding?

Why aren't MDs telling Americans that breastfeeding women scan their
environment for pathogens and manufacture specific IMMUNIZATIONS which they
"inject" with their breasts DAILY?

There is a kicker Paul: Nursing/breastfeeding/breastimmunization reportedly
makes MD-needle vaccinations work better!

What woman - explicitly informed - is going to fail to at least *attempt* to
breastfeed her baby? (Some women already share their breastmilk with women
who can't breastfeed; I suspect many more would step forward once America
learned that breastmilk actually contains IMMUNIZATIONS in addition to
nutrition.)

NURSES could make the breastfeeding rate SKYROCKET by telling America and
the world about this amazing innate immunization ability of humans and other
mammals...

Chiropractically speaking Paul, America's healthcare system is BADLY
subluxated when babies can't even get free daily immunizations!

Why aren't *chiropractic* academic and political organizations discussing
this issue? (And why isn't this neuromusculoskeletal-"range of
motion"-focused
profession called chiropractic publicly discussing the culture-wide loss of
range of motion discussed above?!)

I think it is because chiropractic academic and political organizations are
focusing on "mainstreaming"/"integrating" themselves - ignoring the
fundamental chiropractic hypothesis of chiropractic's founder, Dr. DD
Palmer...

Paul, I think you said you will be "integrating" chiropractic with other
health professional programs there at D'Youville College...

I like this focus. It bodes well for the future of healthcare - as long as
the various professions don't have to lose their distinct identities in the
process...

I am hoping that with your NURSING background you will make sure the
upcoming D'Youville College chiropractic program neglects neither nursing
(CHIROPRACTIC IMMUNIZATIONS for babies) nor Dr. DD Palmer's fundamental
chiropractic hypothesis, now published as the definition of chiropractic in
Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary...

NOTE TO PAUL: If the D'Youville chiropractic program is asked to affiliate
with the Association of Chiropractic Colleges/ACC - make sure you tell ACC
member colleges that they've got Dr. DD Palmer's Innate "diagnostic trick"
exactly backwards!

See Breastfeeding = Chiropractic immunization!

See also: Innate = Spirit (also: Dog subluxations - and Dr. DD Palmer: 'My
own son put me in prison'...)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....earthlink.net

Good luck!

Paul is a member of the Healthcare Executive Forum (HEF). "An independent,
non-profit, professional membership organization and affiliate of the
American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)...an invaluable resource to
executives working in today's continuously changing health care market."
http://www.hefwny.org/about.html

Healthcare executives should integrate DD-straight chiropractic into their
programs.

I will cc Paul's fellow HEF members. Hopefully one or more of them will
formally ask the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) to start
demanding that MDs stop lying by omission. In addition to committing mass
PHYSICAL child abuse (by senselessly closing birth canals) - American MDs
are causing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse - by failing to inform American
women that they are IMMUNIZERS.

Again: What woman - explicitly informed - is going to fail to at least
*attempt* to breastfeed her baby?

ACHE could make the breastfeeding rate SKYROCKET.

What an unfortunate acronym, ACHE...

END Note to PAUL HAGEMAN, PhD (Nursing)...

PREGNANT WOMEN! It's EASY to open your birth canal an "extra" up to
30%!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! PLEASE talk to your MD
about this NOW...

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING: Some MDs will let women "try"
side-lying and
other
"alternative" delivery positions - but they will move women back to
semisitting -
close their birth canals (!) at
the very worst possible moment (as the baby is coming out)...

See GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT - my invited poster presentation at a recent
obstetric congress co-sponsored by the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists/ACOG. (NOTE: GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT is on the web: Search
"GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT
Paciornik"...)

See above.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

***This post will be instantly archived for global access at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2082.

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "MD birth crime: Gastaldo names individual MD"