Is it considered appropriate........

Old June 25th 03, 09:09 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default Is it considered appropriate........

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

"steveb" wrote in message

Woah!!!
Tom has been around for years. And I would send him pictures of my
child....heck, he's probably already seen a few...and if not I need to

email
him and catch him up on things....

Miss ya too

hehehe...as for his name....I have to admit that I laughed.....

I like it It seems to offend a certain type of people, so I'll have to
stick with it.

my opinion is this: if newcomers expect usenet to be all 'happy happy'

and
polite and a place where everyone will ALWAYS agree with you....then they
need to go somewhere else. And if they find a place that's like
that...email me, because on those days I like to think overly highly of
myself I'll have someplace appropriate to post.....

Well, the dood seems to be a bit of a bully. I don't like bullies. He's also
a rude SOB to Joelle.
Actually, I really can't believe some of the **** I've read in here lately.
The "religious" slurs if you will toward her were disgusting, and where do
people get off, why is the clergy, or any religious figure, supposed to have
no backbone? argh...

Anyhow, mr steve is a coward, that's ok, he does nothing but talk about me,
but doesn't have the balls to answer any of my posts lol.

thanks for letting me vent

back from school....I got a report to look up info for....in fact, I'll

make
a new post and ask some questions....

smooch!
*bri

Old June 25th 03, 09:38 PM
Paul Fritz

"steveb" wrote in message

[...]

That is the understatement of the day

I don't like bullies.

Me either.....

He's also
a rude SOB to Joelle.

He is rude to anybody that doesn't match his rather limited viewpoint.

Actually, I really can't believe some of the **** I've read in here

lately.
The "religious" slurs if you will toward her were disgusting, and where do
people get off, why is the clergy, or any religious figure, supposed to

have
no backbone? argh...

Anyhow, mr steve is a coward, that's ok, he does nothing but talk about

me,
but doesn't have the balls to answer any of my posts lol.

He kept demanding apologies from me when he first stomped in here....... and
wanting to 'straighten out this NG"

Old June 25th 03, 09:44 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

Well, the dood seems to be a bit of a bully.

That is the understatement of the day

I don't like bullies.

Me either.....

He's also
a rude SOB to Joelle.

He is rude to anybody that doesn't match his rather limited viewpoint.

So I've noticed

Actually, I really can't believe some of the **** I've read in here

lately.
The "religious" slurs if you will toward her were disgusting, and where

do
people get off, why is the clergy, or any religious figure, supposed to

have
no backbone? argh...

Anyhow, mr steve is a coward, that's ok, he does nothing but talk about

me,
but doesn't have the balls to answer any of my posts lol.

He kept demanding apologies from me when he first stomped in here.......

and
wanting to 'straighten out this NG"

hehe, the NG seems just fine

Old June 25th 03, 10:34 PM
steveb

"Paul Fritz" lifted the trapdoor, peered
around and wrote:

He kept demanding apologies from me when he first stomped in here....... and
wanting to 'straighten out this NG"

your traetment of Lorian was and is a disgrace...you should still
apologise...

I don't "ignore" Tom...I don't see his posts...

Jeeez...does he not understand PLONK

Old June 25th 03, 10:40 PM
Rolly The Pervert

around and wrote:

He kept demanding apologies from me when he first stomped in here.......

and
wanting to 'straighten out this NG"

your traetment of Lorian was and is a disgrace...you should still
apologise...

I don't "ignore" Tom...I don't see his posts...

Jeeez...does he not understand PLONK

Plonking someone and then going on about em in every second post is a sure
sign of a kook.

STFU kook