BACK!!!

Old October 19th 04, 10:37 PM
xkatx

"Cele" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:18:12 -0600, "xkatx" wrote:

I'm back!
(For a while...)
Hi everyone, what's new? Didn't feel like going through all the posts

and
reading right now, so thought I'd just drop a quick hey, and see who's

all
still around!

Hiya kat. I'm still around, but hardly posting. Hectic life. Hope
all's well with you.

Cele

Oh, things have been alright... Loved the awesome trip to Vegas with my mom
in the summer for my 21st, and I had a brand new job lined up for when I got
back. It was pretty good (Vegas, I mean :P lol) New job is great,
sometimes, and other times I hate it. Time goes by fast, they'll pay for me
to go to school, should I want to do so in the future. We've been
surviving, barely here... Been going through crappy times, money wise,
lately... I've had an awesome boyfriend for a while now, and things are
going, surprisingly, great, otherwise. B's doing great, we just had a
litter of kittens in the middle of September, and B loves his "babies" and I
think it's me who's going to have trouble parting with them in a little less
than a month We have 10 cats now, including the 7 kittens, and that's
already 10 cats too many for me. I feel like I'm running a cat house here,
but kitties are soooo cute! One female, 6 males. Yikes.
Anyways, things are alright now, we're surviving.
Hope all's well with everyone as well!

Old October 19th 04, 10:39 PM
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message ...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"denanson" wrote in message...

"xkatx" wrote in message...

Hi everyone, what's new?

Flirting, wanna join in?

Of course! Adds some excitement around here, no?

Flirting is new?

Its as old as dirt. Amazing how something so old could stir up so much

****.

I thought it was new (around here, anyways)... It's a change from the
trolling idiots and fights and all that drama that seems to go on!!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old October 20th 04, 01:44 AM
Cele

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:37:34 -0600, "xkatx"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:18:12 -0600, "xkatx" wrote:

I'm back!
(For a while...)
Hi everyone, what's new? Didn't feel like going through all the posts

and
reading right now, so thought I'd just drop a quick hey, and see who's

all
still around!

Hiya kat. I'm still around, but hardly posting. Hectic life. Hope
all's well with you.

Cele

Oh, things have been alright... Loved the awesome trip to Vegas with my mom
in the summer for my 21st, and I had a brand new job lined up for when I got
back. It was pretty good (Vegas, I mean :P lol)

That sounds fantastic! I'm so glad you guys had a good time. What a
great way to celebrate your 21st. :-) More power to you.

New job is great,
sometimes, and other times I hate it.

Heh. I so hear you there. I have exactly the same situation. My new
job is fantastic, in that, I have tons of freedom, tons of influence,
tons of range to do what I know how to do. It sucks, though, in that,
I don't get to pick the adults I work with, the ones chosen for me
aren't the ones I'd've chosen, and there's about the right amount of
work for three people....

Dammit, though, I'll make this fly if it kills me.

Time goes by fast, they'll pay for me
to go to school, should I want to do so in the future.

That's a very good thing. It really is. It's the way I got my masters,
and damn, I was glad, 'cause it'd've been another five or six years if
I'd've had to sort it out on my own. And having that masters has
really been a plus.

I've been
surviving, barely here... Been going through crappy times, money wise,
lately...

Oh, yeah. You'd think I'd be past it, but I'm not. Revenue Canada
seems to consider me their personal whipping boy. This year, they're
auditing my return from last year, in which I claimed my kid's medical
expenses and the leftover (carryover) from the move from Whitehorse.
****. You know, I've got T4s from Whitehorse....and then T4s from
Langley....and, well, they're THREE THOUSAND KS APART! Yet they're
auditing my moving expenses. Why do I get up in the morning?

I have a great salary! A really good one! I make a living wage! Except
that I owe it to everyone else on the whole planet. Everyone. I'm sure
there's nobody left I don't owe money to.

Ah, well. ;-)

've had an awesome boyfriend for a while now, and things are
going, surprisingly, great, otherwise.

Good. That helps a lot. I do too, but too far away. We're working on
that.

B' doing great, we just had a
litter of kittens in the middle of September, and B loves his "babies" and I
think it's me who's going to have trouble parting with them in a little less
than a month We have 10 cats now, including the 7 kittens, and that's
already 10 cats too many for me. I feel like I'm running a cat house here,
but kitties are soooo cute! One female, 6 males. Yikes.

Hah. You sound like my daughter. She's a cat woman as well. Got three
of the little suckers. And me deathly allergic. I think it's just to
get out of making the Thanksgiving turkey next year. LOL God help her
if any of them have a litter. She'll be right where you are in the cat
department.

Me, I've got two dogs who aren't allowed in this apartment, so I can't
pick 'em up 'til we move into a house....and I miss the little
sods.....

Anyways, things are alright now, we're surviving.

Surviving is good! :-)

Hope all's well with everyone as well!

Surviving here, too. On the bright side, T's doing well. ****ing me
off sometimes, but in such normal teenage ways. I may be the only
parent on the planet who's grateful to be ****ed off in normal
teenaged ways....or I may not be. But all in all, we're winning.
Except with Revenue Canada.

LOL

Cele
Old October 20th 04, 02:32 AM
P. Fritz

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message ...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"denanson" wrote in message...

"xkatx" wrote in message...

Hi everyone, what's new?

Flirting, wanna join in?

Of course! Adds some excitement around here, no?

Flirting is new?

Its as old as dirt. Amazing how something so old could stir up so much

****.

I thought it was new (around here, anyways)... It's a change from the
trolling idiots and fights and all that drama that seems to go on!!

You must be talking about LL and stevie

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old October 20th 04, 06:14 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message
I'm back!
(For a while...)
Hi everyone, what's new? Didn't feel like going through all the posts and
reading right now, so thought I'd just drop a quick hey, and see who's all
still around!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Hello fellow Edmontonian, glad to see you back posting.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:22 AM
CME

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

Hi everyone, what's new?

Flirting, wanna join in?

Dennis

Don't listen to him, he'll corrupt you!!!

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:26 AM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:37:34 -0600, "xkatx" wrote:

Oh, things have been alright... Loved the awesome trip to Vegas with my

mom
in the summer for my 21st,

So.. what's it like being legal? Any big revelations? What a great
thing to do for your 21st... Vegas. Your mom knows how to do things
right.

Haha well, in Alberta, legal age is 18, so I've been there for a while, but
boy does it feel great to be legal all over now. And Vegas?? WOW! Free
booze and everything! Not to mention that I'm sure I would be dead right
now if I had even half of what I drank over there back here at home... Boy,
that oxygen does wonders! I'd definitely be dead if I drank even a portion
of what I did sitting at home in a bar... Being drunk on the way home on the
plane was also pretty funny... All thanks to the giant Imperial Palace
container full of strawberry daiquiri... I prefer the strawberry
margaritas... I lived off those, and the free Michelob... But yea...
Anyways...

[...]

Wow! You got stuff going on. I'm glad you dropped in to share.
smile

'Kate

Yes, I have a modem now for a while... Just wait til I have a bit of extra
cash to toss around then I'll buy a modem and bla bla bla... This one works
fine for now, so I shall stop by every now and then, just to make sure
there's still some control in here! *condemning looks now*

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old October 20th 04, 05:26 PM
xkatx

"CME" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
I'm back!
(For a while...)
Hi everyone, what's new? Didn't feel like going through all the posts

and
reading right now, so thought I'd just drop a quick hey, and see who's

all
still around!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Hello fellow Edmontonian, glad to see you back posting.

Christine

Oh you are still here! I was wondering if you were still around and all
that... How's it going?

Old October 20th 04, 11:16 PM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message
I'm back!
(For a while...)
Hi everyone, what's new? Didn't feel like going through all the posts

and
reading right now, so thought I'd just drop a quick hey, and see who's

all
still around!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Hello fellow Edmontonian, glad to see you back posting.

Christine

Oh you are still here! I was wondering if you were still around and all
that... How's it going?

Things are pretty good, school is good, kids are good, everything is good
good good.... if not a tad boring. heh Oh well, at least they're not bad
and boring. lol

Christine

Old October 22nd 04, 10:22 PM
Paul Griffiths

"xkatx" wrote in message

I'm back!
(For a while...)
Hi everyone, what's new? Didn't feel like going through all the posts

and
reading right now, so thought I'd just drop a quick hey, and see who's

all
still around!

Hello fellow Edmontonian, glad to see you back posting.

Gawd! You mean there's *two* of you? Scary concept.

--
Paul Griffiths