Kids should work...

Old November 24th 03, 11:25 PM
Kane

Default | bobbaloo was Kids should work...

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:14:07 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 24 Nov 2003 19:58:43 GMT, Ignoramus3100
wrote:

Then that somehow makes slavery right??? We are doing them a

favor, right?

It does not make slavery wrong, but the present generation blacks in
the US benefited from their forefathers being imported. Who suffered
is their forefathers and not the descendants.

A not particularly politically correct question....

That's okay...we don't stand on ceremony.

If Whites

Whites don't owe. All those that profit by the labors of millions of
slaves owe.

owe black descendants of slaves reparations...

Many blacks will not participate in the outpay, but will in the taxes
to make them. Blacks too have profited, some of them, but their own
ancestors contributions to this nation.

I wonder if we
can get a refund on all the Welfare and entitlement payments we have
given them?

Nope. Most that are in that state of poverty wouldn't be there without
the help of the controlling majority.

What society pays for is maintainence of a cheap labor pool. It just
happens that one of the largest at present, and for a considerable
time historically, has been black.

Or do we credit them the balance? When agreed amount of reparation
money is set..can we compare it with those monies already paid?

Nope. That was rent payments for the use of their ancestors labors and
production. Or lease, if you like. Or consumption of.

And whom owes whom more?

Those with owe those without. Not too difficult a question really.

Been in any REAL ghettos lately?

What is needed goes beyond simply money. It has to be addressed at the
damage done. Many black people came out of the experience of slavery
just fine. Some were more injured and haven't really recoved.

That was explained to me by a young black women...obviously with the
mentallity of a genius if she hadn't discovered it yet. In 1991 she
and I were discussing reparations (yep, been around for quite some
time now) and she wanted a major focus on psychological services for
healing and recovery.

Seems to make sense to me. Many people that are in a shooting war come
out with memories of things that are disabling. And a few hundred
years of it generation after generation would, I think, cause some
disabilities to be planted.

Gunner

When you go to visit the ghetto, as I suggested, you certainly should
carry. I can't really guess what you might run into. And I'm not going
to rely myself on the extraordinary patience ordinary black people
have shown for so long.

I mean, after all, some of them are actually like you and I...r r r r

I don't think Bakersfield has a respectable sized one. Try Pheonix.
Hey, better and closer, try South Sacramento....it's a pip.

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where

certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the
"lions".
Christopher Morton

Say, did Chris ever out himself one way or another? I always loved how
he drove the anti gun loons out of their tiny little heads about his
race one way or another.

What's your bet? I say he's black. You?

Swing low, sweet chariot.........

Kane
Old November 24th 03, 11:47 PM
Kane

Now here's a pip...

Something of bobb's no doubt.

see my reply intersperced.....

Old November 25th 03, 10:00 AM
Greg Hanson

Greg wrote
Where'd you take your economics Commander McBrag?

Kane wrote
...did you take your economics the same place
you took your legal "motion" writing courses?

Firstly it was a cooperative effort, I just helped.

I never BRAGGED of any superior ability to write motions.
I do believe that you obtained your economics in the
same place, which makes you just the puffed up weasel
one would expect for Commander McBrag. Quite.

I see that you have started your own little race war
in completely the WRONG place. It suits you, Commander.
Every Commander McBrag needs their Boer War.

Tally Ho.
Old November 25th 03, 10:41 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Greg wrote
Where'd you take your economics Commander McBrag?

Kane wrote
...did you take your economics the same place
you took your legal "motion" writing courses?

Firstly it was a cooperative effort, I just helped.

Yeah, you helped destroy any chance of reunification.

The mother's as freakin dumb as you.

And the little girl is in the best place she could be.

I never BRAGGED of any superior ability to write motions.

Yes, that would be wrong.

And after being on this NG for over a year you failed to ask for any advice
on the Motion until AFTER you filed it in Court.

There were lawyers here, CPS workers, people who'd beat CPS numerous
times...

You're the guy who stays up all night studying for a urine test.

Old November 25th 03, 12:33 PM
Greg Hanson

Tom Enright wrote
Certainly the English share some responsibility for
their suffering, but they don't owe me anything.

It seems like the biggest wish was that the Brits
would just plain LEAVE, but they also made that
problematic because of loyalists and cronies.
The corrupt ""legal"" system is a study in terror.

The Irish Potato Famine was a political ploy.
There was no "famine" other than by political
manipulation by the British.

Political ploy?
More like a grand FRAUD, seeking helpful donations
for the ""famine"" from around the world, and
directing them all to England.

Political Manipulation?
MORE like genocidal WARFARE.
The Brits took every foodstuff and product
they could, AT GUNPOINT, throughout the country.
They located ships at ports all around the country
and did the complete vampire thing to feed England.
British goals of starving massive numbers
of Irish was written down in documents.
"Holocaust" is not an exaggeration.

You were conned and you ate it.

I'm not sure. He looked like he did blame the Brits
but just didn't want to go into this kind of depth
in a thread about a different subject, Kane.

Clearly, Tom's made the point well that he does not
feel owed reparations for wrongs to his ancestors.

What if he was half Brit and Half Eire?
Should his Brit half pay his Eire half?

WHY is all of this reparations stuff in
alt.support.child.protective.services anyway?

Kane, Since you are big on reparations are you
now declaring your left wing political stripe?

Are are you still maintaining the BLUFF that
you are politically conservative?

Your raging for reparations is a dead giveaway
that you are a liberal, even further left than
the Dems.

But could you take this raging to a place where
it belongs?
Old November 26th 03, 12:54 AM
Kane

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:14:15 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 24 Nov 2003 22:24:19 -0800, (Kane)
wrote:

Sue wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:14:07 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

snip for clarity.......

If Whites owe black descendants of slaves reparations...I wonder

if we
can get a refund on all the Welfare and entitlement payments we

have
given them?

We certainly should!!!

Why Sue? Was the money taken from you by them black citizens using
enslavement, murder, rape, and lifelong bondage on your and your
family?

Sue

Kane

So are you saying that Sue, or her family, took black slaves,

murdered
them, raped them and enslaved them?

Paraphrasing for clarity is one thing. Reframing another's post for a
more defensible argument is another. It has a name. We'll let that go
for now.

No, I'm saying no one did that to Sue's family, and I asked if she had
had some welfare monies taken from her unlawfully or unethically by
force.

Someone did that to black families and we have all, even the current
day's blacks who managed to recover, have benefited by the unpaid
labors under such conditions.

Why would you twist my words to mean something I didn't say. Please
don't rewrite my statements to make them something you can argue
against when you can't argue against my statement as it stands.

Hummm since one member of my family came here in 1861, fought in the
Civil War, on the side of the North, lost a leg and an arm, then
married a woman whom came here in 1868. The rest of the family came
within the next few years. All long after slavery was abolished.

And benefitted from the infrastructure that was built on the backs of
black lives and energy that went unpaid for. And even the blacks that
were free and their descendents were denied most of those benefits by
the institution of racism.

So..unless you believe there is some sort of collective White Guilt,

I don't. I don't feel the least "guilty" just righteous. Sorry bout
that.

which would then indicate that you are a frothing racist..

Really? Even if I did feel guilty that would hardly make me a frothing
racist. If I was asking for something I didn't feel blacks were owed
by simply economics....and theft of their birthright....THEN I would
be a racist, possibly.

I and my
family dont owe anyone ****.

That's nice. Then go back to Europe.

In fact, my great great uncle Ferd should
get retroactive Workmans Comp for the loss of his arm and leg.

For a loss of limb during a war? No, that is veteran's compensation
issue. Take it up with the VA.

Hummm
less see..that should be worth about 2 million bucks, doncha think,
with interest?

Want to run out the interest on 300 years of slavery, unpaid labor for
millions of families?

Oh...and btw..my family on my fathers side is Irish/Welsh. They got
booted off their land and enslaved by the Romans and Normans.

So go bitch to them, or don't. That's your choice. I just happen to
think that blacks have a bitch HERE.

Whom do you suggest I speak with in the Italian Government, or pehaps
the Vatican, about reparations? What do you suggest I do about the
Normans?

Anything you wish to do. I'm not stopping you.

Thanks in advance for the links to those responsible for paying for
my families pain and suffering.

Who is responsible for your families pain and suffering again?
And how much bigotry have you and your family suffered since you were
emancipated? You lack access to the wealth of this country based on
your race?

I think you may not have seen my post that suggests how we could go
about, equitably making reparations.

In the first place a lot of us didn't benefit to the great degree,
piddlin' really for us, that some whites did. Those whites today, and
those that have, one way or another attached themselves economically,
and benefited to the extent of great fortunes they locked up
generations ago, the capitol goods that create wealth..natural
resources, coal and iron, copper and strategic metals for steel
production etc., the plants and machinery of industry, are the one's
that should pay.

They wouldn't miss a meal or new pair of shoes or a yacht or two.

And those that came after that benefited greatly did so usually as new
members of that old boys club, Carnegie, Rockerfeller, Morgan, spread
the opportunity for wealth were they saw fit and I understand the
pointedly left out some races.

So, Gunner, neither you or I (though I might just) make enough to be
counted among the top 20% of income (not taxable, but rather whole
income) earners...they are the ones that should be paying the way as
they benefitted the most by the great wealth black slavery, death, and
labors created for THEM.

But you must have missed my post where I suggested the top 20%.

Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving. I thank everyone that
contributed to this country, or lost to my benefit and I want them all
the have the rich Thanksgiving I'm going to have...whew, just got back
from shopping.

Kane

Gunner

Old November 26th 03, 01:13 AM
Kane

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:21:48 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:08:52 GMT, "Chia Pet" Chia

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Then that somehow makes slavery right??? We are doing them a

favor,
right?

It does not make slavery wrong, but the present generation blacks

in
the US benefited from their forefathers being imported. Who

suffered
is their forefathers and not the descendants.

A not particularly politically correct question....

If Whites owe black descendants of slaves reparations...I wonder

if we
can get a refund on all the Welfare and entitlement payments we

have
given them?

Or do we credit them the balance? When agreed amount of reparation
money is set..can we compare it with those monies already paid?

And whom owes whom more?

Gunner

Dumb question on both sides because there's no way in hell either

will ever
happen. Just idiots at the fringe spewing hot air.

Not a dumb question at all. If one makes the assumption that the
descendants of long ago slaves deserve some sort of monetary
compensation..then the train of logic plays out.

No, it's not "some sort of monetary compensation." I don't doubt but
what it could be, now that we have the capacity of our modern day
supercomputers, work out a just compensation family by family.

Not what I'm suggesting at all. Reparations would be used, targetted,
to the poorest and most disavantaged blacks. In fact I'd be taxing all
people in the upper 20% predecution income range, that would be only
folks well above the 38% bracket...I don't think you qualify.

However, that's not what I'm interested in. I'm interested in a social
program to help the last of the left behind have a shot at what I, as
a white man can have as a matter of course. A chance to better myself.

Reparations, are no more, nor no less than playing the race card,

And if both groups were white? It isn't a matter of race, but simple
of one identified group taking the lives and labors of another
identified group without compensation or penalty.

line their own pockets,

Though I kid about it I don't really intend to line my pockets with
what I think is just compensation for blacks.

by appealing to some White Guilt trip

I think a bit of guilt wouldn't be all that bad a response. I don't
feel guilty for what was done to blacks though, as I didn't do it. I
do feel guilty that I profit by it to this day and blacks are still
help back from access to the opportunities I took for granted, and
squandered or developed on my own merits.

that
only Liberals and retards would fall for.

Gosh, would you be calling me a liberal or a retard? Tsk.

"Whitey he be owning me Cable TV and Nikes cousin what he did some
dead black people a zillion years ago. Yuins can simply add it to ma
welfare check"

I guess that kind of sums up your argument.

You do realize that the children of whites can pretty much take for
granted their clothes and cable TV, right. Have you tried a walk
through the real black ghettos, not the neighborhoods, but where the
most poverty ridden of blacks live, barely?

Which brings up another point..if the Left thinks what Old Dead White
Guys (like the Founders) did years ago, dont mean **** today......how
come....

It appears you are going just a tad astray.

Hummm.....
.oh..ya..thats right. Left-Libs are hypocrits. I keep forgetting

that.

Not being a left lib I'm at an impasse has to whether or not they are.
I can't read their minds. On the other hand, as a conservation with
the intellect to study this problem I know fair when I see it and a
gip also.

The blacks of this country got gipped and they have overcome
anyway....except for a few left behind that were too damaged by
slavery to recover, and were held down by racism.

Top 20% income earners only, whole income, not "taxable" income.
That's because of them controlling the capitol goods in this country.
I'm not even asking for that, though that is the rightful legacy of
the people who died to create it.

Sorry

I can see that.

Gunner

Kane
Old November 26th 03, 03:55 AM
Offbreed

(Kane) wrote in message . com...

You haven't visited the worst urban slums then, have you? It's just
like a third world slum experience. No garbage service, phone, water
and electrical service spotty. Poor police protection, and in fact BAD
police protection.

Take a walk there white boy. I have, and I'm as white lookin' as you
I'd bet. It's a thrill a minute.

Why is it that the Koreans and other immigrants, even starting with
worse handicaps, are still able to accrue greater wealth than American
negroes?

"Reading be fo' whitey" and doing homework or getting a 9-5 job is
"selling out to whitey".

My grandparents started out as poor as any American negroes today, and
raised my parents in spite of their abject poverty. I have dropped
down into abject poverty, and climbed back out several times. The
American negroes that that were right there with me and working
alongside me that gave up "black culture" made it. Some started to
make it, then decided that the price of giving up the way they were
raised was too steep a price, and went back to the loser culture of
the US Black Slum. Some were too bigoted to accept membership in a
subculture that was mostly not US Black. This is what I have SEEN, not
what was written in some text book or claimed on talk radio, or PBS.

As for Africa? The whole place is crammed with ancient cultures,
seeped with very conservative practices aimed at perserving the powers
of the local bosses and witch doctors (by whatever name you wish to
call them). Yeah, they get a "new shirt" and the tribal chieftan is
now called "President" or some such, but what has changed?

How often do such ancient cultures suddenly blossem into something
more advanced without a revolutionary change in enviornment that
forces a big change in the culture or without an influx of some
immigrant group to change the culture?
Old November 26th 03, 05:46 AM
Kane

Default Kids should work...

"bobb" wrote in message link.net...

snip...................

So tell me, suckass. Where do you stand on White Reparations to
Blacks?

Awww... you didn't ask me where I stand on white reparations to blacks,
Kane.

So sorry. Go ahead. (Be sure and read all my posts on the subject
first, if you'll be so kind).

bobb

Kane

Kids should work !!! Kane General 57 December 3rd 03 06:17 AM
Which work for kids? Llort Agig General 0 November 22nd 03 01:51 AM
At wit's end (looooong) ColoradoSkiBum General 70 October 12th 03 02:48 AM
FWD bad judgement or abuse Trunk kids begged to ride Kane General 2 August 5th 03 05:54 PM
Article on kids and concerts Bill1255 General 6 July 21st 03 01:16 PM