Choice for Men Entertainment

Old September 22nd 05, 10:18 PM

Your right, conception does not equal birth, but there would be no
birth if it wasn't for conception. I refuse to accept that men can run
around not taking responsibility for their own birth control and then
demand that a pregnancy which results from their willfull negligence
be terminated simply because they all of a sudden have to pay. Take
responsibility from the get go, or don't jump in the sack. You can't
have your cake and eat it too. I won't accept this last minute scape
goat behavior from EITHER sex.

Old September 23rd 05, 01:08 AM
Phil #3

wrote in message
oups.com...
Your right, conception does not equal birth, but there would be no
birth if it wasn't for conception. I refuse to accept that men can run
around not taking responsibility for their own birth control and then
demand that a pregnancy which results from their willfull negligence
be terminated simply because they all of a sudden have to pay. Take
responsibility from the get go, or don't jump in the sack. You can't
have your cake and eat it too. I won't accept this last minute scape
goat behavior from EITHER sex.

Whether or nor you accept it, the law of the land is that women do not have
to accept responsibility for their actions that result in pregnancy yet men
do *if* the mother decides to give birth *and* inform him of the birth,
sometimes years later.
Phil #3

Old September 23rd 05, 04:06 AM
SpiderHam77

I have to agree with charlotte on principle here. I only ever hear
the argument of having equal rights in this regard from men who have
been forced into fatherhood through a result of poor planning. I have
yet to hear from one father who wanted to be a father complain that
they were unable to force their partner to abort the pregancy.

I also have yet to hear from men who are not fathers, and are
responsible adults, they are being treated unfairly in this regard. So
far the only people I have ever heard complain about this part of life
are the ones who feel that were somehow screwed over. Yet they were
willing partner in the bedroom.

On the whole adoption issue though. If the mother does put the child
up for the adoption, she is right in saying that as a father you have
every claim to that child. And can even go as far as to making her pay
child support to help raise her child.

But the heart of the matter is simple to me. No sperm donation, no
pregnacy, no birth of a child that you are responsible for. And I have
had sex with women on birth control, and I knew they were as I was in
the room when she recieved their Depo shot. And I still chose to wear
a condom, and she also chose to use a diaphram.

Now we both understood that there was still a slim chance that a
child could be created as a result of our actions. Luckly none was as
we were both in College at the time. But part of the fun of sex is the
inate risk involved.

If you take the time to make responsible choices in reproductive
matters, i.e. not allowing your sperm to be given to anyone by any
means until your ready to part with it. Your not going to produce a
child that you don't want.

I might of missed the day in Bio Class that taught about a womaning
becoming pregnant without sperm. I know I was there for learning about
Worms having A-Sexual reproduction. But I didn't know women could do
it, and then just randomly pick the guy and have the DNA prove it was
them...

Hmm.. I might have to go back an re-read my Bio Books...

SpiderHam77

Old September 23rd 05, 02:06 PM

SpiderHam77 wrote:
I have to agree with charlotte on principle here. I only ever hear
the argument of having equal rights in this regard from men who have
been forced into fatherhood through a result of poor planning. I have
yet to hear from one father who wanted to be a father complain that
they were unable to force their partner to abort the pregancy.

http://www.glennsacks.com/pennsylvan...rtion_case.htm

Now you have.

Remember, just because you haven't heard about something doesn't mean
it doesn't exist.

Old September 23rd 05, 02:20 PM
P Fritz

wrote in message
oups.com...
Your right, conception does not equal birth, but there would be no
birth if it wasn't for conception. I refuse to accept that men can run
around not taking responsibility for their own birth control.

There is no such thing as "birth control" for men......only women have that
option,

and then
demand that a pregnancy which results from their willfull negligence
be terminated simply because they all of a sudden have to pay.

Nobody said anything about demanding pregnancy termination.......you arrived
at that conclusion through your own ignorance.

Women have the sole and unilateral choice in determining whether a
conception results in a birth. Why do you not think women should be
responsible for their sole and unilateral choices?

Take
responsibility from the get go, or don't jump in the sack. You can't
have your cake and eat it too. I won't accept this last minute scape
goat behavior from EITHER sex.

Then you are anti abortion?

Old September 23rd 05, 02:24 PM
P Fritz

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

You fail the simple logic test.......the only reason a birth occurs is
because of the sole and unilateral choices made by the woman. Woman should
be responsible for their sole and unilateral choices.

And I have
had sex with women on birth control, and I knew they were as I was in
the room when she recieved their Depo shot. And I still chose to wear
a condom, and she also chose to use a diaphram.

Non sequitar.

Now we both understood that there was still a slim chance that a
child could be created as a result of our actions. Luckly none was as
we were both in College at the time. But part of the fun of sex is the
inate risk involved.

The only action that could result in a child being born would be through the
sole and unilateral choices of the woman.

If you take the time to make responsible choices in reproductive
matters, i.e. not allowing your sperm to be given to anyone by any
means until your ready to part with it. Your not going to produce a
child that you don't want.

A meaningless point, since rape victims have been forced to pay child
support.

I might of missed the day in Bio Class that taught about a womaning
becoming pregnant without sperm. I know I was there for learning about
Worms having A-Sexual reproduction. But I didn't know women could do
it, and then just randomly pick the guy and have the DNA prove it was
them...

Hmm.. I might have to go back an re-read my Bio Books...

Maybe you should pick up a book on logical thinking.

SpiderHam77

Old September 23rd 05, 03:09 PM
SpiderHam77

I have only heard of 1 man so far in this entire discussion that was
raped. And he was a minor. See for a man to be raped it's alot
different. A man has to be physically aroused, ie become errect in
order to ejaculate sperm.

I don't know about you, but I can not recall the last time I ever
heard of a grown man being raped against his will. Being forced to
have sex when he was not ready to.

Becasue here is the thing if you didn't want to have sex, you would
not become errect. I don't know about you, but I don't walk around
errect all day. Usually only when I'm aroused by something.

Your right a birth only occurs through the actions of a woman. It is
her choice if she carries it to term. You win your badge for the day.
But women cannot become pregnant in the first place without being
provided with sperm. Or a fertilized egg being put into her. But the
egg needs to be fertilized with sperm.

To me I look at the whole birthing a child thing like a contract. You
both entered into an agreement by virtue of having sex. And now your
complaining about the context of the contract after the fact.

Well in my world of contracts. Unless you were duped into something
you had no idea. And well if you don't understand that pregnacy can
result from having sex, then your either some Red Neck Hill Billy who
also believes you can catch gonera from a toilet seat. Or your just
plain dumb.

And none of you in here that write seem to be dumb. So that's why
I'm having trouble understanding why this is so difficult understand
for alot of you.

SpiderHam77

Old September 23rd 05, 03:16 PM
SpiderHam77

--http://www.glennsacks.com/pennsylvania_abortion_case.htm

--Now you have.

--Remember, just because you haven't heard about something doesn't mean

i--t doesn't exist.

Okay I read this article. And I still have trouble understanding how
this guy wanted a child and is now complaining. All it says is "Would
be father." And then it goes onto explain how the system is treating
him unfair because she had an abortion.

I didn't see anywhere that he wanted her to have one. I think it's
great that he wanted to be dad. Here is my suggestion... Try again
with a different girl.

My Comment and I'll make it again, so maybe you can find some
evidence to try and bash it again. I have not heard of any man who
wants to be a father complaining that they were unable to force a woman
into an abortion.

And also fathers once becoming fathers, complaining that they were
treated unfairly in this regard..

Try again.

SpiderHam77

Old September 23rd 05, 05:47 PM

I plead guilty to misinterpretation. I initially read it as being a
Father (now) who wanted to become a father (then), but couldn't,
because the woman decided against his wishes and aborted the child. My
bad.

Old September 24th 05, 03:05 AM
SpiderHam77

No if thats the way you interpreted it.. then you got it right.
Execept he is not a father right now due to the actions of the woman
and going through with an abortion. However it still doesn't stand up
as an example of a Man who is currently a father by choice, and is
complaining that they had no say in the matter.

SpiderHam77