Virginia DCSE Driver License Suspensions.

Old October 18th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Virginia DCSE Driver License Suspensions.

As expected, Virginia's DCSE transmitted an Order to Virginia's
Department of Motor Vehicles to Suspend my driver's license...and on
the notice provided by DMV there is the "option" to seek a restricted
driver's license, but the notice fails to tell you that you have the
right to a court hearing on the DCSE administrative order to suspend.

Of course, the notice of suspension fails statutory muster, that
being, the requirement that one be 90 days or 5,000 in arrears - I am
neither. I am in compliance of the most recent order, which is void
anywaye because the process will initiated by a pleading signed by a
non-attorney employee of DCSE.

Old October 18th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

wrote in

Of course, the notice of suspension fails statutory muster, that
being, the requirement that one be 90 days or 5,000 in arrears - I am
neither. I am in compliance of the most recent order, which is void
anywaye because the process will initiated by a pleading signed by a
non-attorney employee of DCSE.

Find the dam people who are responsible for initiating this action and hold
them accountable!

That is a ****ing abuse of power and these people need to be taught their
limits!!!!!!

Old October 20th 07, 05:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On 18 oct, 13:44, "DB" wrote:
wrote in

Of course, the notice of suspension fails statutory muster, that
being, the requirement that one be 90 days or 5,000 in arrears - I am
neither. I am in compliance of the most recent order, which is void
anywaye because the process will initiated by a pleading signed by a
non-attorney employee of DCSE.

Find the dam people who are responsible for initiating this action and hold
them accountable!

That is a ****ing abuse of power and these people need to be taught their
limits!!!!!!

That's the same, or worse than what they did to my husband.
They began to garnish his wages without any notice for past due of
29K...
When he contacted CSE, they advised that they would contact him
about a hearing for review of CS and get this cleared up. Then he
received a letter stating that they could put a lien on his
properties,
ruin his credit, etc...but that he had 30 days to respond and say
he didn't owe it...Well, he called them BEFORE he received the letter,
when they garnished his wages and told them he didn't owe anything
and he called them AFTER he received the letter...When he called
after receiving the letter they advised they had a court date set up
for April (this was in February)...He advised he was concerned about
the 30 days and that they could not garnish his wages without proving
he indeed owed this money, and they said that they would
continue to garnish wages and then give him credit after April
if indeed he did not owe it, but because he had called before
the 30 days, he was ok and nothing would be filed (liens, etc...).
So he goes to court in April, they increased his CS and it's not
until JUNE that they actually change the garnishment order...
but they did NOT give him credit for the amount he had paid
on the 29K, which of course in April was found that he did NOT owe.
However, they would NOT give him a paper saying he did not owe it,
but instead gave him a paper saying "he had paid in full"...He argued
this and they advised they could not ERASE arrears...again he
said it was NEVER an arrear...Well, in June I check the internet
and sure enough, they actually had filed a lien BEFORE they even
SENT him the letter advising that they would do so...The date
of filing the lien is on the internet and the letter he received also
has a date...After many calls, they finally released the lien,
however, because in the state of Texas they post it online,
the lien included his FULL NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY, ADDRESS,
DRIVER's license number and date of birth...
When they released the lien, they did not REMOVE it from the online
site, they just added a NEW release, but both are still out there
with his personal information for everyone to see.
In addition, they ruined his credit BEFORE they ever mailed him
the letter...When he contested it with the credit bureaus, the CS
department
would not remove from the credit report, but showed it as
paid...again,
this still looks bad on his credit and of course, they changed the
amount
to what his new monthly payment is. CS is not supposed to be
on your credit report UNLESS you actually owed arrears...but this
is how they got around it...

With the garnishments and extra costs of travel, etc...they left
ME having to pay ALL bills at home and of course, our son suffered
and BOTH of our credits suffered because of this...

The Texas Attorney General did NOTHING to correct the situation.
In addition, we were told by the Tarrant County clerks office
that our only option was get a lawyer and sue, which of course,
we could not afford because they had left us with thousands
of bills and we had to either support our son (who was diagnosed
with autism that year as well) or spend MORE money on fighting
the ex and the courts...

I had perfect credit for 18+ years and they have completely ruined
BOTH our credit now...

If someone knows of a lawyer in Texas that is willing to take a case
like this for free, please let me know and we'll be happy to provide
all the
evidence...

sent him the letter and then wo