DNC Platform excerpt harms families

Old June 2nd 04, 10:33 PM
Werebat

Default DNC Platform excerpt harms families

Dusty wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message ..

Ah, ah, ah! It wasn't a "debt", it was an "obligation"!

Actually Ron, the judge didn't call it a debt or obligation. What he said
was something to the effect that it was failure to pay CS. Thereby dodging
the bullet. Though I was so hoping that he'd call it a debt.. then all my
Constitutional protections would have kicked in the moment he had me
arrested (which also didn't happen, I got a suspended sentence instead) for
failing to pay.

As it was, he -increased- my CS payments!!! No, it wasn't to pay off any
arrears - he actually increased the amount of CS I had to pay - even though
I was out of work and he knew I didn't have a job or the money in a savings
account!

But the good news is I heard the Buffoon in Black is retiring this year.

Wow.

It makes me want to go out and abuse powerless minorities for fun and
profit.

- Ron ^*^