Follow up

Old November 12th 03, 10:20 PM
Irish Marie

Default Follow up

I can't remember what I called the thread but I just wanted to let those who
helped me out with advise recently.
I have been giving less formula this week and nursing more to get the supply
up again.
Liam has been very well settled and all thoughts of spoon feeding are well
and truly at the back of my head again.......this really is a day to day job
isn't it!?!
I have been making time to pump and the house has fallen apart and dh has
starved, and I have a little freezer stash again.
And my mind is back on track to pump at work and feed Liam as much ebm
before resorting to formula.
But for future reference to myself I have decided that I am doing a great
job and will be very impressed with myself if I even combine bf and ff if
the pumping doesn't work out!
Thanks for all the great words of support and advise

--
Marie
Mum of 3

Old November 12th 03, 10:22 PM
Irish Marie

"Irish Marie" wrote in message
snip
I have been making time to pump and the house has fallen apart and dh has
starved, and I have a little freezer stash again.

LMAO!!! That should of course, read, the house hasn't fallen apart and dh
hasn't starved.
LOL!!
Marie

Old November 12th 03, 11:33 PM
Dawn Lawson

Irish Marie wrote:

But for future reference to myself I have decided that I am doing a great
job and will be very impressed with myself if I even combine bf and ff if
the pumping doesn't work out!

*g*
YAY MARIE!!

Just for kicks, you should go and google your earliest posts here where
you didn't think you could do it at ALL, and now you're three months in
and going strong AND getting shut of the formula that could have tempted
you to wean.

you ARE doing a great job and you SHOULD be very impressed with yourself

Give yourself a smug hug from me!!

Dawn

Old November 12th 03, 11:34 PM
Dawn Lawson

Irish Marie wrote:

"Irish Marie" wrote in message
snip

I have been making time to pump and the house has fallen apart and dh has
starved, and I have a little freezer stash again.

LMAO!!! That should of course, read, the house hasn't fallen apart and dh
hasn't starved.
LOL!!
Marie

Tooooooo funny, I missed that in the first read!
Freudian slip?
*g*

Dawn, with a mental image of Marie, humming softly, smiling
beatifically, and sitting blithely pumping amidst the ruins, DH hand
clinging futilely to the arm of her chair...

Old November 13th 03, 07:07 AM
Tine Andersen

"Irish Marie" skrev i en meddelelse

"Irish Marie" wrote in message
snip
I have been making time to pump and the house has fallen apart and dh has
starved, and I have a little freezer stash again.

LMAO!!! That should of course, read, the house hasn't fallen apart and dh
hasn't starved.
LOL!!
Marie

The other made sense too. I read: I haven't done housework and I haven't
cooked for DH and I felt that was perfectly reasonable.

Tine, Denmark

Old November 13th 03, 08:08 AM
CY

LOL, me too - that's what I thought!!

Old November 13th 03, 10:56 PM
Irish Marie

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message

Irish Marie wrote:

But for future reference to myself I have decided that I am doing a

great
job and will be very impressed with myself if I even combine bf and ff

if
the pumping doesn't work out!

*g*
YAY MARIE!!

Just for kicks, you should go and google your earliest posts here where
you didn't think you could do it at ALL, and now you're three months in
and going strong AND getting shut of the formula that could have tempted
you to wean.

you ARE doing a great job and you SHOULD be very impressed with yourself

Give yourself a smug hug from me!!

Dawn

Funny that, I was thinking of doing that earlier on..........I must do so
now!
Thanks Dawn

--
Marie
Mum of 3
DD born 03/98, DS1 born 11/99 DS2 born 08/03

do second babies follow same pattern Dawn and David Pregnancy 8 July 9th 04 07:24 PM
12 Weeks: doubts & reassurance FOLLOW UP ! Linz Pregnancy 0 September 30th 03 09:10 AM
Follow these 15 simple tests before you decide to have children. [email protected] Pregnancy 5 September 19th 03 01:08 AM
follow up! JNJ Pregnancy 2 September 18th 03 03:31 PM
Follow up on getting back to breast Emma Breastfeeding 3 July 22nd 03 06:34 PM