What do think????

Old May 19th 04, 07:25 PM
short

Default What do think????

"Curious557" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I have posted my situation in the past under Curious555 (forgot my
password). But I'd be glad to expalin again. First it began with me
getting phone calls from the ex about the child support with no contact
from DCSE. When I decide to call DCSE to find out if I am really suppose
to be summoned, the caseworker seemed surprised that I had not gotten any
papers and repeated my address which was correct. Weeks passed and still
nothing except phone calls from the ****ed off ex. I called again. She
repeated the address again which I dont know were in the hell she came up
with because it was definetly not the address she repeated to me the first
time. During this conversation I asked if it were possible to include my
son whom I support. She said no only if he were living with me or if there
were a court order. At our first meeting I showed her my sons birth
certificate in case she didn't believe me and again she said no it was no
possible. I found out later that was not true.I asked her if there were
other thing I could include such as student loans and property tax
payments. She said she had included the house payments but I don't see how
that was calculated. I then noticed that on the papers she gave me which
had the amount of child support calculated all my info as far as my
employer was there but for my ex that info was missing. Previously i found
out my ex failed to mention she had two jobs so I want to make sure both
were included. And finally, I phoned the caseworker because I had some
questions regarding the missing info and about her calculations on medical
insurance (it seemed high)and she refused to answer. So what do you
think???? It seems as though from the begininning this caseworker is doing
nothing but trying to screw me over.

Heh, sounds like my story!!!

My ex has a job, but its under the table so they can't trace it, since I
don't know where she works. So..........I get listed as being employed and
she gets listed as unemployed, and I get screwed on support payments.

They pay so much attention to the fathers, that nothing gets done when the
mothers don't hold up to their end of the bargain, and there doesn't seem to
be a damn thing you can do about it most of the time.

short - and it sucks

Old May 19th 04, 07:55 PM
The DaveŠ

short wrote:
My ex has a job, but its under the table so they can't trace it,
since I don't know where she works. So..........I get listed as
being employed and she gets listed as unemployed, and I get screwed
on support payments.

They pay so much attention to the fathers, that nothing gets done
when the mothers don't hold up to their end of the bargain, and there
doesn't seem to be a damn thing you can do about it most of the time.

Depends on how well you get along with her now, but maybe you could let
her know that while the so-called "family court" wouldn't care, the IRS
most certainly would. Maybe she could be convinced to "fess up" to the
court about her real income, or at least not push for more money, in
exchanged for not being reported to the IRS.

I read once that one of the IRS' most common sources of information is
ex-husbands/wives.

--
Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn't expect to be paid back.
~Author Unknown

Old May 19th 04, 07:56 PM
The DaveŠ

P.Fritz wrote:
Not to mention that A) the rent payments would not be counted toward
CS, and B) even with a notarized agreement,

Unless it's approved by a court/judge, it doesn't exist.

Old May 19th 04, 08:20 PM
P.Fritz

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
P.Fritz wrote:
Not to mention that A) the rent payments would not be counted toward
CS, and B) even with a notarized agreement,

Unless it's approved by a court/judge, it doesn't exist.

Even then, it can always be modified by one party filing a motion.