Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 4th 04, 06:13 PM
krp

Default David Dennis Moore

DAVID MOORE PERSONALITY #2 today

"Robert Gautier" wrote in message
om...
"krp" wrote in message

.. .
"freedom" wrote in message

Yes, it's the same Ken Pangborn. He also posts under other

aliases,
including "KaiserDrvr" "Bulldogwow" and "John Gault".

WRONG Davey, since YOU have a LONG LONG LONG history of anonymous
remailer use

Kenneth you were elected as an official Kook of the Month. Your
reputation preceeds you Kookla.

Hey Davey, ROBERT isn't supposed to be posting today, did you forget? You
aren't him! A LONG DEAD French poet.

Old June 4th 04, 06:14 PM
Hirschfeld Sucks

Default One Turthful "Sux" Website Still Up

In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "krp" wrote:

"Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote in message
ws.com...

[yawn] When are you going to post that lawsuit for all of us to read,
Bob? Am I ruining your reputation?

You, despicable troll, will be the first to read "that lawsuit" when you

are
personally served.

Bobby the TRUTH is an ABSOLUTE DEFENSE you KNOW that! It is public record
that you are a CONVICTED LIAR!
Only a fool would fear a lawsuit from you except for the massive amount of
time and legal bills they would have to endure dealing with your madness.

I wonder if he really has a beach house down there. I guess I'd take
that. And his video equipment, which I would burn, so that it might
never again defile the world with its evil output.

Old June 4th 04, 06:25 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Troll "Moon Shyne"

"Hirschfeld Sucks" wrote in message
s.com...
In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "Bob Hirschfeld, JD"

wrote:

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
C'mon, Bob - it ain't defamation when it's the truth - didn't they

teach
you
that in law school?

What is defamation will be decided in a Court of Law. T

No, we'll pretty much decide it right here.

It will be decided by a Judge in a Court of Competent Jurisdiction,
regardless of the nattering of trolls here.

Are tape sales dropping
off, Hirschy?

Nope. Folks are going to my website and ordering after seeing
the address in my post here.
http://www.nolawyer.com/lawtapes.html

Old June 4th 04, 06:27 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Nice, complete quote, Jill. Did you have anything to add?

"Jill" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:45:28 GMT, "Bob Hirschfeld, JD"
wrote:

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
C'mon, Bob - it ain't defamation when it's the truth - didn't they

teach
you
that in law school?

What is defamation will be decided in a Court of Law. Trolls who snipe

from
hiding
cannot prove the "truth" of their defamatory lies from their places of
hiding. That
includes you "Moon Shyne".