US Govt Admits Vaccines Damage Children.

Old August 20th 06, 02:18 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
Jan Drew

Default Here is your "Documentation" (P)harmaceutical B(l)ogger HCN.

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Hello (P)harmaceutical B(l)ogger HCN,

Here is your "documentation"

Or perhaps not. You were asked to document the following claims:

" The 60 cases of polio you report have been probed by journalists.
Nearly all these children have been immunised prior to their being
struck by polio.

Documentation?

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?p=5734800

It is widely known in India that the governments persistence with the
Oral Polio
Vaccine that employs a live virus which
is causing the problem. There are cases of children of entire villages
who have "polio like" symptoms after having received the drops.

Documentation?

http://groups.google.sh/group/sci.me...15e86ee?hl=en&

5000 diptheria cases is not even a dot if you consider the population
of India. Properly treated Indian children survive diptheria as they
have over the centuries.

Documentation? "

http://groups.google.sh/group/sci.me...15e86ee?hl=en&

In the following bizarre story, you haven't documented a single one of
those claims, although it does claim that kids are being vaccinated
against polio 15 times before they are one-and-a-half years old.

Try to provide some evidence of the claims you have actually made,
rather than producing more nonsense.
==

Proven liar. About state licensed daycare centers regulations--[while YOU
were harassing].

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1e489e7b96ed4d

Fri, Jun 9 2006 10:55 pm

posted links that didn't work].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....90101671c87624

Thurs, Jul 27 2006 5:29 pm

Subject: BUSTED AGAIN

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/271e489e7b...

Fri, Jun 9 2006 10:55 pm

[posted links that didn't work].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/1c6c9484fe...

Sat, Jun 10 2006 2:57 am

Those were my links, and I have no idea why they didn't work. I
certainly can't be bothered trying to find them again, when everyone
has read the pertinent stuff anyway.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5a2a3c5aa9...

Sun, Jun 11 2006 1:43 am

[posted correct links that worked].

http://www/ibnlive.com/article.php?id=7992§ion_id=3

Only vaccination will not curb polio
Meetu Jain
CNN-IBN

Shan-e-Ali had been given 15 doses of polio vaccine since his birth,
yet he
suffers from polio. Moradabad: Shan-e-Ali had been given 15 doses of
polio
vaccine since his birth. There was no chance that he would suffer from
polio. However, the one-and-a-half-year-old is now paralysed below the
waist.

"He didn't miss it a single time," says Shan-e-Ali's mother, Shannu.

What is surprising is that all the cases of polio that have been
detected in
India in the past few years, have contracted it despite being
vaccinated.

The polio vaccine is meant to target three strains of polio - P1, P2
and P3.
In 2005, 66 new cases of polio were detected, 62 of which were of the
P1
strain.

It was then that the government introduced the monovalent vaccine,
which
targets this particular strain. But despite the introduction of the new
vaccine, 16 new cases of polio were detected in 2006. All of these were
of
the P1 type.

"In the areas where these cases were detected, we have not been given
the
monovalent vaccine and now the problem is not there anymore," Health
Minister, Dr Anbumani Ramadoss said.

Most of the cases of polio are reported from the high risk endemic
areas of
UP and Bihar. This is a clear indicator of the fact that in the
effectiveness of the vaccine is under question where issues of
nutrition and
sanitation are not being addressed alongside.

Associate Professor, JNU Ritu Priya, says, "You need a twin approach.
Vaccination plus sanitation, nutrition and clean drinking water. Only
vaccination will not curb polio."

More than Rs 3,000 crore have already been spent on the pulse polio
programme. India has pushed the target of complete polio eradication by
year to 2007. But the question is - will this deadline be met?

Old August 20th 06, 09:21 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
[email protected]

Default The vaccine supporters stink.

HCN aka TDN aka cathyb?

We have to investigate this angle too. The entire lot of vaccine
supporters in this and other group stink.

I am an ASD victim who has no other job except to put my views across
to the others so that their children do not suffer my fate. My
disabililty forces me to spend almost my entire day in front of the
computer. Though I have improved under homeopathic treatment I am not
strong and active enough for a regular job and my parents get nervous
if I go further than the nearest cyber cafe. I live entirely out of my
father and brothers income.

But what is the source of income of these vac supporters that keeps
them glued to the computer for years on end?

Stink? They rot and emit a very putrid smell.

Jagannath.

--------------

Old August 20th 06, 10:05 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
more rubbish

Jan, we're already aware that you have a "Liar!" tic, despite
apparently not understanding the meaning of the word "lie". Thank you
for providing yet more evidence of it, but it was quite unnecessary.

Now go away, and come back when you have something to say about the
topic under discussion.

Old August 20th 06, 10:12 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
cathyb

wrote:
HCN aka TDN aka cathyb?

We have to investigate this angle too. The entire lot of vaccine
supporters in this and other group stink.

I am an ASD victim who has no other job except to put my views across
to the others so that their children do not suffer my fate. My
disabililty forces me to spend almost my entire day in front of the
computer. Though I have improved under homeopathic treatment I am not
strong and active enough for a regular job and my parents get nervous
if I go further than the nearest cyber cafe. I live entirely out of my
father and brothers income.

But what is the source of income of these vac supporters that keeps
them glued to the computer for years on end?

Stink? They rot and emit a very putrid smell.

I see you still haven't come up with anything at all that supports your
assertions.

I'm sorry homeopathy appears to have done nothing for you, although
hardly surprised.

I'm even sorrier that you've embarrassed yourself by producing
ridiculous insinuations about others' characters rather than simply
producing the sources of the assertions that you made.

Perhaps you need a reminder:

Old August 21st 06, 04:34 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article . com,
wrote:

Hello (P)harmaceutical B(l)ogger HCN,

Here is your "documentation"
http://www/ibnlive.com/article.php?id=7992§ion_id=3

Only vaccination will not curb polio
Meetu Jain
CNN-IBN

Shan-e-Ali had been given 15 doses of polio vaccine since his birth,
yet he suffers from polio.

This strikes me as highly implausible. Who gets fifteen doses of
polio vaccine? Neither Salk nor Sabin uses anywhere near that many.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Old August 21st 06, 05:18 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
Peter Bowditch

" wrote:

Shan-e-Ali had been given 15 doses of polio vaccine since his birth,
yet he
suffers from polio. Moradabad: Shan-e-Ali had been given 15 doses of
polio
vaccine since his birth. There was no chance that he would suffer from
polio. However, the one-and-a-half-year-old is now paralysed below the
waist.

I haven't seen lying like that since the I don't know when.
Congratulations. Are you in training for the short-course lying event
in the Beijing Olympics?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au