Vaccine autism

Old December 7th 04, 12:06 PM
World Peace Now

Jeff wrote:

"World Peace Now" wrote in message

Happy Dog wrote:

Autism can now be added to this list. The chances of an abnormal reaction
of the immune system being caused by a process whose stated aim is to
cause an unusual reaction of the immune system is, in my humble opinion,
fairly high.

Educate yourself.

No, you educate yourself. I already did.

Nice comeback. You should write it down.

All you need now are facts.

Jeff

Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1994 Feb;148(2):180-3.
Decreased plasma concentrations of the C4B complement protein in
autism.

Warren RP, Burger RA, Odell D, Torres AR, Warren WL.

Center for Persons with Disabilities, Utah State University, Logan.

OBJECTIVE: To determine complement C4 protein concentrations in the
plasmas of autistic subjects and their family members. DESIGN:
Cross-sectional study. SETTING: Center for Persons with Disabilities and
the Department of Biology, Utah State University, Logan. PARTICIPANTS:
Forty-two autistic subjects (34 males [81%] and eight females [19%]), 50
of their biologic parents, 21 siblings, and 105 normal subjects (56
females [53%] and 49 males [47%]; all white) living in northern Utah.
INTERVENTIONS: None. METHODS: The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay was
used to determine C4 protein concentrations in autistic subjects. MAIN
RESULTS: Plasma concentration (median, 14.7 g/L of the C4B protein) in
autistic patients was significantly (P = .01) decreased compared with
that of normal subjects (median, 22.4 g/L). The C4B concentrations in
parents and siblings of autistic children were decreased, but not
significantly. The C4A protein concentrations in the plasma of autistic
subjects and their family members were normal. CONCLUSION: Decreased
protein concentrations of C4B may be associated with autism.
Old December 7th 04, 12:08 PM
World Peace Now

http://www.neurodiversity.com/immunology.html
Old December 7th 04, 12:08 PM
World Peace Now

Happy Dog wrote:

Autism can now be added to this list. The chances of an abnormal reaction
of the immune system being caused by a process whose stated aim is to
cause an unusual reaction of the immune system is, in my humble opinion,
fairly high.

Educate yourself.

No, you educate yourself. I already did.

Nice comeback. You should write it down.

All you need now are facts.

Jeff

Go educate yourself.
Old December 7th 04, 01:32 PM
Jeff

Happy Dog wrote:

Autism can now be added to this list. The chances of an abnormal
reaction of the immune system being caused by a process whose stated
aim is to cause an unusual reaction of the immune system is, in my
humble opinion, fairly high.

Educate yourself.

No, you educate yourself. I already did.

Nice comeback. You should write it down.

All you need now are facts.

Jeff

http://saras-autism-diet.freeservers...connection.PDF

Autism - the Vaccine Connection (pdf)
Describes in detail how vaccination altered human immunity, and the
consequences for all our lives. As this altered immunity is passed on,
each generation makes new immunogenetic adaptations in an attempt to
protect the developing fetus and which can be seen in the host of new
immunological disorders emerging in each new generation. One of these
adaptations is called autism.

1) Immunity is not passed on from generation to generation . Learn about
genetics and immunity.

2) The hypothesis that vaccines causes autism has been tested. And found to
be false.

3) The immune system is exposed to thousands of new antigens every day. The
antigens that are found in vaccines are a drop in the bucket compared with
all the antigens that some is exposed to in a year.

Jeff

Old December 7th 04, 02:37 PM

Cause or effect? More likely effect. Kids who get autism likely inherit
certain alleles that predispose them to the disease.

Old December 7th 04, 02:40 PM

Again, this is genetics. MHC alleles are inherited in Mendellian
fashion. The genes are among the most polymorphic known and certain
haplotypes have been associated with a number of disease
susceptibilities. This paper is no evidence of vaccines inducing autism.

Old December 7th 04, 02:41 PM

Again, does not address cause and effect. Has no bearing on
immunizations.

Old December 7th 04, 02:43 PM
Vaccine-man

Old December 7th 04, 02:46 PM
Vaccine-man

The word "vaccine" does not show up on this page. None of these
references address cause or effect.

Old December 7th 04, 02:46 PM
Vaccine-man