Tuna vs. Flu Shot

Old January 23rd 05, 09:16 PM
PF Riley

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:23:55 -0000, "Anth" wrote:

So why do they consider then equal in risk if one is cleared more quickly
than the other?

Because they don't have data to tell them just how much less risky it
is. It's like knowing very little about cars, except that a Hyundai
can go up to 90 mph, and that a Ferrari is faster. Someone asks you to
let them know how fast they can go in a Ferrari to plan a trick, and
if you guess too high, and the Ferrari can't keep up, he will have
problems. So all you can answer is "At least 90 mph".

PF
Old January 23rd 05, 10:33 PM
Kevysmom

Like I said in another post - the syndrome her son has was
first described in 1770. Hard to believe it is all caused by
vaccines and mercury.

Funny how these people like to apply the logic one way but
hate it when you point out that the opposite works against
them.

--
00doc

How do you know what caused someones Lennox Gastaut back in the 1700's?
Mercury has been around since the begining of time. Ever hear of mad
hatters? Maybe the mother of these kids had too much mercury in thier
bodies.

And as far as kids being harmed by Vaccines/Mercury resulting in Lennox
Gastaut, I have a few friends from my support group for LGS who had severe
reaction to vaccines and developed LGS. Maybe you need to do your home
work!

Methylmercury (MeHg) is a potent neurotoxin that in high exposures can
cause mental retardation, cerebral palsy, and seizures. The developing
brain appears particularly sensitive to MeHg. Exposure levels in pregnant
experimental animals that do not result in detectable signs or symptoms in
the mother can adversely affect the offspring's development.

http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/members/200...yers-full.html

Did you know I met a woman from my support group who has a child with LGS
from her guniea pig. These rodents along with hamsters, and gerbils carry
diseases. Its NOT the same disease as from cats.

There are all kinds of things in our environment that can cause harm, If
you have a child with seizures why in the world would you inject your
child with mercury A known neurotoxin via the flu vaccine?

Im not going to waste any more time here, I have warned you about the
dangers of injecting mercury into pregnant women and infants, Thats all I
can do.

I hope to avoid a young mother from unknowingly injecting herself with
mercury via the flu vaccine. No, Autism and other neruologigical disorders
will not deminish as long as the mothers are getting Injected with mercury
while they are pregnant!

Old January 24th 05, 03:41 AM
PF Riley

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:33:48 -0500, "Kevysmom"
wrote:

I hope to avoid a young mother from unknowingly injecting herself with
mercury via the flu vaccine. No, Autism and other neruologigical disorders
will not deminish as long as the mothers are getting Injected with mercury
while they are pregnant!

Unbelievable! They are already starting to make excuses in advance,
preparing for the fact that autism will not decline despite having
removed thimerosal from almost all childhood vaccines!
Old January 24th 05, 02:32 PM
Mark Probert

Please use a newsreader which properly quotes. I'll fix it for you, for the
last time.

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Just because the FDA tells us that Mercury in the Flu vaccine is safe
for
pregnant women, Doesnt mean you have to believe it, How many died from
Vioxx while the FDA looked the other way!!

Vioxx is a diversion, since it does not contain mercury. As for the FDA,
they have had thimerosal removed from vaccines so idiots like you would
stop
whining. Now, stop whining.

The Flu vaccine that pregnant women were INJECTED with this year contains
25 mcg of mercury!

WOW! They had a choice not to get the shot. Were pregnat women part of the
group that is considered "high risk"??

Also the children were Injected with the Flu Vaccine
that contains mercury! So I will not stop whining until it is completely
removed from all vaccines! As I mentioned earlier, the EPA limit fro
INGESTING mercury is 6 mcg for a 132 lb person.

Yes, you mentioned it. However, you neglected to observe that it is clear
very quickly by the stools.

Old January 24th 05, 02:33 PM
Mark Probert

"Nan" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:26:19 -0500, "Kevysmom"
scribbled:

There is a mercury free flu vaccine, Your doctor was smart enough to

order
it!

Then perhaps you shouldn't make such absolute statements as you did??

Nah...she has to take to most scary aspect of everything, add a dose of
hyperbole, and then bull**** about it.

Old January 24th 05, 02:35 PM
Mark Probert

Apologies to all...Kevysmon uses a newsreader which does not properly
quote...
'

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
There is a mercury free flu vaccine, Your doctor was smart enough to
order
it!

Then perhaps you shouldn't make such absolute statements as you did??

Nan

The majority of Flu vaccines contain mercury. Including the ones that
pregnant women and children were injected with. Sorry, But the poster
before me made the comment that there are no vaccines that contain
mercury, That is completely FALSE!

Yes, what you just said is COMPLETELY false. I never made that claim. Maybe
your probelm is deeper than just a bad newsreader.

There is 25 mcg of mercury in a single
jab. Thats criminal!

No, that is necessary.

Old January 24th 05, 02:36 PM
Mark Probert

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Too bad Mark and the pro vaccine people dont admit to thier lies!

Post where I lied, dingbat.

Vioxx is a diversion, since it does not contain mercury. As for the FDA,
they have had thimerosal removed from vaccines so idiots like you would
stop
whining. Now, stop whining.

This is a lie, Like the rest of the crap that spews out of his mouth, Not
one of you have shown any proof that injecting pregnant women with mercury
is safe!

I have given you proof from some of the top scientist on Thimerosal,

No, you have not. You have posted idiots.

have shown you that women who were injected with mercury have disabled
children, what more proof do you need?

Old January 25th 05, 03:09 AM
00doc

Kevysmom wrote:
"How do you know what caused someones Lennox Gastaut back in
the 1700's?"

I don't. How do you know what caused it in the 1980's?
Answer: You don't. That is my point.

"Mercury has been around since the begining of time. Ever
hear of mad
hatters? Maybe the mother of these kids had too much mercury
in thier
bodies."

Or maybe it was one of a million other things. Every
source i have seen lists several different causes of
LGS - including birth asphyxia, genetics, and (most
commonly) unknown. None that I have seen list mercury.
So why do you keep acting like mercury toxicity is the
only cause?

"And as far as kids being harmed by Vaccines/Mercury
resulting in Lennox
Gastaut, I have a few friends from my support group for LGS
who had severe
reaction to vaccines and developed LGS. Maybe you need to do
your home
work!"

And I have seen hundreds of kids who got the vaccines and
are fine. If that is the game you want to play - since I
have more examples of than you I guess I win.

"Methylmercury (MeHg) is a potent neurotoxin that in high
exposures can
cause mental retardation, cerebral palsy, and seizures. "

Now read the 7-9th words again. vaccines and Rhogam do
not qualify.

"Did you know I met a woman from my support group who has a
child with LGS
from her guniea pig. These rodents along with hamsters, and
gerbils carry
diseases. Its NOT the same disease as from cats."

How did the mercury get from the GP's to the child? SO I
guess you just take as fact any random association the
people on your group decide to make? Or did the GP have
LGS as well?

"There are all kinds of things in our environment that can
cause harm,"

Ah, that is my point. Given how many thigns can do it
how can you point to one and say that is it?

"If you have a child with seizures why in the world would
you inject your
child with mercury A known neurotoxin via the flu vaccine?"

Well, first off all the pediatric flu vaccine has only
something like 0.1 mcg of mercury. For all but an
extreme premie that is well below the EPA "safe limit"
that you keep screaming about and much less than what is
in a can of tuna. You have apparently never seen a kid
in an ICU from infuenza. Lucky you.

"Im not going to waste any more time here, I have warned you
about the
dangers of injecting mercury into pregnant women and
infants, Thats all I
can do."

Nah, you could have backe dup your claims with ratinal
arguemnts and facts..........OK........I guess you did
do all you could do.

"I hope to avoid a young mother from unknowingly injecting
herself with
mercury via the flu vaccine. No, Autism and other
neruologigical disorders
will not deminish as long as the mothers are getting
Injected with mercury
while they are pregnant!"

PF said it. You gotta love it. She doesn't even have
enough faith in her own theory to wait for the evidence
that she is wrong to come out before making excuses
about it. I guess that is how you can tell someone who
is sincere but misguided from someone who is just a bald
faced liar.

--
00doc