Peter Bowditch is a SLOW Learner

Old October 19th 05, 02:30 PM
Mark Probert

Default Peter Bowditch is a SLOW Learner

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

"Rod" wrote:

Peter,

There is absolutely no need for the obscenities that you state in your
closing comments.

There rarely is a need, but this time I made an exception.

Incorrect.

http://tinyurl.com/exe32

http://tinyurl.com/deo86

http://tinyurl.com/9r9f5

http://tinyurl.com/buj9s

2 posts under that url.

http://tinyurl.com/bh4fz

3 posts under that url.

http://tinyurl.com/buqr3

2 posts under that url.

Sort of shows the title of this thread to be truw.

Yes, jan, you do manage to bring out that side of people.

Poor Mark.

Peter and Peter ALONE IS RESPONSIBILE FOR HIS POSTS.

Maybe you should examine YOUR behavior.

Newsflash, Mark. This thread is NOT ABOUT ME.

Wrong. This thread IS about you since YOU started it to harass and stalk
Peter Bowditch. When you do that, i.e., start a thread with someone's
name in the subject, the thread is ALWAYS about you.

REGARDLESS OF YOU TWISTING.

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE.

and do the twist.....

Jan prefers to do the twit.
Old October 19th 05, 02:32 PM
Mark Probert

Rod wrote:

Peter,

There is absolutely no need for the obscenities that you state in your
closing comments.

Poor Mark Probert,

This thread is NOT about *Jan*.

Like I have told you 239 times in the past, when you start a thread with
someone's name in the subject, the THREAD IS ABOUT YOU! I reto

Jan has this tendency to bring that out in people. On this issue she has
merely repeatedly called Peter a liar, when any intelligent person can
clearly see that Peter has not been sanctioned by the court, and that he
is scrupuosly following the court's directions, which he agreed with.

In this regard, Jan appears to be nothing more than a harasser who
thinks that they found dirt on someone that they do not like and, like a
kid, is taunting Peter.

The saying, as yee sow, so shall yee reap does apply to her antics, and,
she gets back what she gives. When she does not like it, she whines that
the other person is responsible for their own actions, and ignores the
impact of hers. Pure hypocrisy.
Old October 19th 05, 02:34 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote

(reformatted)

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

Mark's retraction might have some relevance here if you were quoting
something I had said, rather than something which someone else had
said, which a judge had expressed doubt about, and which was a matter
for two days of appeal hearings before the full Federal Court last
week.

So YOU say, and YOU are a proven liar.

I must have missed this when this load'o'crap went past me for the
first time.

Go to http://www.federalcourt.gov.au/ctlis...s_appeals.html

Scroll down the page until you see:

Australian Competition & Consumer Commission v Australian
Communications Network Pty Ltd [2005] FCA 988 SAD171/2005 25/07/2005
Full Court Hearing 11-12/10/2005

[2005] FCA 276
Trade Practices

See where it says "Full Court Hearing 11-12/10/2005"?

Two days. Last week.

**** off and die.
--
Peter Bowditch

Those last four words is all one needs to know about your character.

snip famous diversion

She snipped this:

And "JEW BOY" is all we need to know about you.

Old October 19th 05, 02:34 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:

Umm, I think NOT.

True.
Old October 20th 05, 12:26 AM
LadyLollipop

Old October 20th 05, 12:30 AM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote

snip usual chidish waste of time

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
m...

"Rod" wrote:

Peter,

There is absolutely no need for the obscenities that you state in your
closing comments.

There rarely is a need, but this time I made an exception.

Incorrect.

http://tinyurl.com/exe32

http://tinyurl.com/deo86

http://tinyurl.com/9r9f5

http://tinyurl.com/buj9s

2 posts under that url.

http://tinyurl.com/bh4fz

3 posts under that url.

http://tinyurl.com/buqr3

2 posts under that url.

Sort of shows the title of this thread to be true.

Old October 20th 05, 12:33 AM
LadyLollipop

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Mark Probert"

Is a slow learner also.

Old October 20th 05, 03:21 AM
Peter Bowditch

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

**** off and die.

--
Peter Bowditch

Excellent advice, Jan. Take it.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 20th 05, 03:30 AM
cathyb

Peter Bowditch wrote:

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

[...]

And your refusal to say five words

LOL, count the words above.

I don't see the five words "I'm sorry. I was wrong" above.

is all one needs to know about your
character. If you like, you can try saying them in private before
rereading the message above and seeing why accusing me of lying was
wrong.

Umm, I think NOT.

Your website is filled with lies.

Prove it.

That has been proven.

Not by you, it hasn't.

All at once you respect a copyright, huh?

You sure didn't with Dr. John Baker

I could make some snide remark about applying the same level of
respect to the works as I do to the respective creators, but that
would be mean. (Did you like the way I used both "respect" and
"respective" in the one sentence? The words are not related.)

I applied exactly the same criteria to "Dr" Baker and the great Mr
Dylan. In neither case did I quote the full work, but instead quoted a
sample for "fair use".

Selective, you ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you adopted Ilena's style of grammar now?

And here was me thinking it was Yoda.

Cathy

You could then, as Bob Dylan wrote, just come out once and
scream it.

Come on, Jan. Whisper the words, and then say them publicly. You know
which words I am talking about: "I'm sorry. I was wrong".

Of course you won't. The previous lines in the Dylan song referred to
above perfectly capture your attitude towards me and any other person
with whom you disagree:

When you know as well as me
You'd rather see me paralyzed

Actually, Dylan really had your number when he wrote Positively 4th
Street. Just look at the last three verses:

And now I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your place
Don't you understand
It's not my problem

I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is
To see you

(The whole song is applicable, but I respect Bob's copyright. All the
words are at http://bobdylan.com/songs/positively.html.)
--
Peter Bowditch

It is a great song, isn't it?