Monkey on no-spank's back

Old January 2nd 06, 10:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Monkey on no-spank's back

It is up to no-spanks to prove to the satisfaction of parents that they
have the best interest of children at heart rather perpetuating a
self-serving agenda. The more antagonistic no-spanks become, the more
questions they raise about both their childhoods and their motives.

Old January 2nd 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
It is up to no-spanks to prove to the satisfaction of parents that they
have the best interest of children at heart rather perpetuating a
self-serving agenda.

As far as I know, other than the sense of moral rightness that comes
from protecting others less able to protect themselves, I have no self
serving going on.

And why would I have to prove anything?

It's been done for me again and again. From neurological research, to
the public school classroom again and again it's been shown that
spanking hurts, injures, and cause disfunctions, and that other methods
work better for the child.

States with more restrictions on spanking in schools show higher
academic scoring. Children from families that don't spank simply don't
show up in jail, not for "crimes," unless they are crimes of
conscience.

Like protesting war, or protecting the environment.

A study attempted many years ago on this flopped. The researcher, a
Prof. Fischer out of the Chicago School of Social Work went to the
prisons and set up interview schedules. He COULD NOT FIND ANY INMATE
THAT HAD NOT BEEN SPANKED, or worse.

Not..........one.

The more antagonistic no-spanks become, the more
questions they raise about both their childhoods and their motives.

That's why we aren't antagonistic. We are truthful.

You are antagonistic, and you lie. You appear to even argue in favor of
doing away with laws protecting victims of battering, since "they don't
work," according to you.

You are illogical and stupid and persistently wrong. It's fun to watch
though.

You are a stereotypically compulsive spanker.

You folks lost in this this ng years ago. Chris laid you out in a neat
row, one right after the other. You've had nothing to do since by
antagonistically come back and rant and try to foist the same sordid
garbage, to protect your whining need to hit little children.

It's over, trust me. This is the mop up, only

Kane