DISBARRED MARK S PROBERT FILLS USENET WITH HIS LIES

Old May 27th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default MARK S PROBERT DESPERATE AGAIN ... CLAIMS HIS NAME IS WILL KETCHER

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
Do post *MY* swearing up and down that *I* absolutely *know* Mark Probert
posts as Will Ketcher!!!!

Here is just one example of your absolute and empathic LIES about Mark
Probert posting as Will Ketcher. Read it and weep....

From: Jan - view profile
Date: Sun, Jan 11 2004 6:15 pm
Email: (Jan)
Groups: alt.support.breast-implant

Subject: FDA rejection

From: (Will Ketcher)
Date: 1/11/2004 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

Poor Mark.
He can't keep the resolution, so just post under one of his many fake names.
Obsession out of control.

snip usual belittling and insulting

Jan

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...se_frm/thread/
3bf92dfab510fb76/ef5cf19667962731?lnk=st&q=ketcher+group%3Aalt.supp ort.breas
t-implant+author%3Ajdrew63929%40aol.com&rnum=5&hl=en #ef5cf19667962731

Old May 27th 06, 07:47 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
Do post *MY* swearing up and down that *I* absolutely *know* Mark Probert
posts as Will Ketcher!!!!

Here is just one example of your absolute and empathic

No, that's your choice of words to make your LIE fit.

There is NO *absolute swearing up and down* . Period!!!

Here is *just one* because that is the only one??

LIES about Mark
Probert posting as Will Ketcher. Read it and weep....

lol.

From: Jan - view profile
Date: Sun, Jan 11 2004 6:15 pm
Email: (Jan)
Groups: alt.support.breast-implant

From: (Will Ketcher)
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 11 Jan 2004 12:00:01 -0800

OrgName: America Online, Inc
OrgID: AMERIC-59
Address: 22080 Pacific Blvd
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

Old May 27th 06, 08:26 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
Do post *MY* swearing up and down that *I* absolutely *know* Mark

Probert
posts as Will Ketcher!!!!

Here is just one example of your absolute and empathic

No, that's your choice of words to make your LIE fit.

There is NO *absolute swearing up and down* . Period!!!

SO WHAT IS IT....NOW YOU ADMIT YOU
ABSOLUTELY *DO NOT KNOW* IF MARK IS
WILL KETCHER? (After your absolute response to
*Will Ketcher's post* (below) addressed "Mark":
" Poor Mark.
He can't keep the resolution, so just post under one of his many fake
names.
Obsession out of control."

So which is it you old bat? Or are you too confused
by your own truth?

Here is *just one* because that is the only one??

Were you *bearing false witness* when you
replied to Will Ketcher as "Mark"?????

You can not escape responsiblity for *your very own words* in the archives.
Either own up to them as your absolute truth, or absolutely deny that your
words were ever true.....in which case your words would then be a Lie. So,
which is it?

Old May 27th 06, 09:11 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Coleah"

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
Do post *MY* swearing up and down that *I* absolutely *know* Mark

Probert
posts as Will Ketcher!!!!

Here is just one example of your absolute and empathic

No, that's your choice of words to make your LIE fit.

There is NO *absolute swearing up and down* . Period!!!

SO WHAT IS IT...

Your choice of LYING words!

There is NO *absolute swearing up and down*..PERIOD!!!

Here is *just one* because that is the only one??

Well??

You can not escape responsiblity for *your very own words*

Correct!!!!!!

Either own up to them as your absolute truth, or absolutely deny that your
words ARE true.....in which case your words ARE Lie. So,
which is it?

Old May 27th 06, 11:57 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"Coleah"

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
Do post *MY* swearing up and down that *I* absolutely *know* Mark

Probert
posts as Will Ketcher!!!!

Here is just one example of your absolute and empathic

No, that's your choice of words to make your LIE fit.

There is NO *absolute swearing up and down* . Period!!!

So then you were LYING when you addressed Will Ketcher as Mark! Admit it!!
You were just being an evil, untruthful, smearing bitch. See, if one can
not swear to the absolute truth coming out of their mouth......then they are
a LIAR. Pure and Simple. You are an evil LIAR.

BTW - have I told you lately that you show signs of untreated mental
illness?

Old May 27th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default MARK S PROBERT NEVER CLAIMED HIS NAME IS WILL KETCHER

Jan "HAMAS" Drew wrote:
Mark Probert
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ml#WillKetcher

Yawn...I am not your enemy....

Bit late....

Marla...

Jan, it is NEVER too late to beat swords into plowshares.

I have attempted to end the war with Ms. Rosenthal by my unilateral
action, and, I have stuck to it like duct tape to a duct. I could have
called Ms. Rosenthal a liar because, unlike the subject line, which I
changed to reflect reality, I have never claimed to be Will Ketcher. To
the contrary, I have attempted to disprove that accusation, and, now
that he had changed ISPs, I have proven it.

You, of course, snipped that proof in your efforts to H*A*M*A*S.

You, OTOH, have posted, like you did below, anything you can to foment
trouble.

You have continued your H*A*M*A*S plan unabated since I declared that I
will no longer stoop to your level of behavior here. I, too, have stuck
to that like duct tape.

Max C. demonstrated a phenomenal degree of integrity when he asked you
to stop starting threads with people's names in the subject line. While
I disagree with him far more than I agree with him, I do respect and
admire that level of integrity. I would hope that others who are
supporters of Alternative Medicine jump on his bandwagon. Sadly, though,
it seems that one of the Ten Commandments of Alt Med is that one should
never criticize a fellow altie.

Old May 27th 06, 10:21 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Jan Drew wrote:
"Coleah" wrote in message
I laugh and laugh at how Ilena Rosenthal and Jan Drew swear up and down
that
they absolutely "know" Mark Probert posts as Will Ketcher !!!! I am so
sorry Mark, that you have been taking all their false attributations.
It's
part of their 'propaganda hate and smear campaign'.

Do post *MY* swearing up and down that *I* absolutely *know* Mark Probert
posts as Will Ketcher!!!!

I'll wait.

Jan, do you deny that you have claimed that I am Will Ketcher?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

One day they will have to kiss your ass with public apologies !
(They both display symptoms of untreated mental illness)

Searched all groups Results 1 - 48 of 48 for "mental illness"
group:alt.support.breast-implant (0.23 seconds)

Searched all groups Results 1 - 32 of 32 for "untreated mental
illness" group:alt.support.breast-implant (0.42
seconds)

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ml#WillKetcher

Yawn...I am not your enemy....

He claims he is not Will Ketcher.

Mr. Ketcher has a new header. He no longer posts from untraceable AOL.

NNTP: 70.133.73.192

Search results for: ! NET-70-128-0-0-1

OrgName: SBC Internet Services
OrgID: SIS-80
Address: 2701 W 15th St PMB 236
City: Plano
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75075
Country: US

End of discussion.

Old May 28th 06, 01:54 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Probert

From: "Marla Maples" To:
Subject: Listserv? Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 06:50:44 -0800

Good morning!

I am a woman who was harmed by breast implants. I had them removed, but I
am still sick with FM and CFS.

I read the newsgroup where you are medciless atacked. I feel so sorry for
you.

I see that you have a support listserv. Can I sign up? That way, I can
avoid reading all that horrible stuff.

Marla Maples Medford, OR

[24.184.88.114] Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems Corporation)
(NETBLK-OOL-2BLK) 1111 Stewart Avenue Bethpage, NY 11797 US

~~~~~~~~

From: "Marla Maples" To:
Subject: Need support! Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 05:27:43 -0800

Dear Ilena:

I need help dealing with my day to day problems of CFS and FM. I had
impants, which were fortunately removed. I was sick every day for two
years before that surgery.

Even today, I and ill. I have CFS and FM, and I am in constant pain. How
do women cope with this?

I would like to join your support group and get your email messages.
Please tell me how.

Marla