FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Old October 22nd 06, 03:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Default FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Weather From HELL!!! CO2 Storms!!! wrote:
Mark Probert wrote in news:rtw_g.162$6f4.30@trndny01:

Weather From HELL!!! CO2 Storms!!! wrote:
Mark Probert wrote in

http://mental-health.press-world.com...nfirms-adhd-dr
ugs-cause-sudden-death-heart-attack-and-strokes.html

company: Citizens Commission on Human Rights

The front group for the Kriminal Kult of $cientology
Is that anything like the Kriminal Kult of Republican$?
Far more insidious.
Let's review the facts:

--- the Kriminal Kult of Republican$ has lots more $$$, has elected a son and grandson of a nazi banker as
president, invaded Iraq to capture the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world, is currently growing (with
strongmen warlord partners) the biggest opium crop in Afghanistan the world has ever seen...

--- Kriminal Kult of $cientology has several top box office movie stars as members.

Is that about it?
I would phrase your list somewhat differently and include the
de-secularization of government.

However, the Kriminal Kult of $cientology is guilty of one evil worse
than all the evils of the Republicans:

They Steal Minds.
Mark

They they must be the arm of the gov't or fedrerally funded by the
gov't. To steal anything from the people.

Not in their case. They intimidated the IRS to grant them "church"
status although they had none of the parameters of a church.

Mark

But doesn't that status allow their organization to be less scrutinized
by any industry? Almost like it gives
the goverment more of a shield in that category.

The KK$ needs MORE scrutiny. Much more. They kill their members.

Old October 22nd 06, 03:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
[...]

My god. You've gone from stealing their minds to killing their members
awful quick there.

dboots

Old October 22nd 06, 03:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
[...]

Just reporting the facts. They are an evil organization.

Old October 22nd 06, 03:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
[...]

Got a link to that or is this just one of those things you've heard
about or read about?

dboots

Old October 22nd 06, 03:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine

D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry you were referring to " the Commision on human rights along
the lines of that kkk stuff, right.

dboots

Old October 22nd 06, 07:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

"D" wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

http://www.whyaretheydead.net
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 22nd 06, 09:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc
Kent Paul Dolan

Mark Probert wrote:

Subject: FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Says Mark Probert, well documented compulsive
pathological liar, drug company apologist, and
Usenet stalker.

http://mental-health.press-world.com...d-strokes.html

company: Citizens Commission on Human Rights

The front group for the Kriminal Kult of
$cientology

So you'd reject the datum "the sky is blue" if the
Scientologists said it? They're reporting the ruling
because it agrees with their church doctrine against
use of psychoactive drugs (in preference to their
own cultish mind manipulation methods), not
because what they are reporting is any less true
for them being the ones reporting it.

You'll notice that not merely the US FDA, but also
the Australian medical community and some UN medical
body are all making the same reports.

So, we have the choice: listen to Mark Probert, who
only lies when he types or speaks, or listen to the
medically competent, MD-degreed people we the
peoples of the world pay to be our experts in the
matter under discussion.

That choice seems like a no brainer, whatever ones
opinions on the Church of Scientology.

[The Church of Scientology is well known (see
the encyclopedia writeups on L. Ron Hubbard's
life, e.g.) to be the _really_ bad outcome of
science fiction author Ron Hubbard's drunken bar
bet with his equal-lush editor John Campbell
that Ron could start up a functioning church
(his second such exercise) based on a bunch of
science fiction drivel Ron proposed to write for
the purpose. Ron won the bet, those brainwashed
by the cult he founded lost then and still lose
today.]

xanthian

Old October 22nd 06, 01:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Says Mark Probert, well documented compulsive
pathological liar, drug company apologist, and
Usenet stalker.

http://mental-health.press-world.com...d-strokes.html

company: Citizens Commission on Human Rights

The front group for the Kriminal Kult of
$cientology

So you'd reject the datum "the sky is blue" if the
Scientologists said it? They're reporting the ruling

Kent

Am I incorrect. Mark was not referring to the Commission on Human
rights, he was
actually referring to that Scientology BS???

dboots

Old October 22nd 06, 01:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc
Peter Bowditch

"D" wrote:

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Says Mark Probert, well documented compulsive
pathological liar, drug company apologist, and
Usenet stalker.

http://mental-health.press-world.com...d-strokes.html

company: Citizens Commission on Human Rights

The front group for the Kriminal Kult of
$cientology

So you'd reject the datum "the sky is blue" if the
Scientologists said it? They're reporting the ruling

Kent

Am I incorrect. Mark was not referring to the Commission on Human
rights, he was
actually referring to that Scientology BS???

CCHR is a Scientology front organisation. They are the same thing.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 22nd 06, 05:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"D" wrote:

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Says Mark Probert, well documented compulsive
pathological liar, drug company apologist, and
Usenet stalker.

http://mental-health.press-world.com...d-strokes.html

company: Citizens Commission on Human Rights

The front group for the Kriminal Kult of
$cientology

So you'd reject the datum "the sky is blue" if the
Scientologists said it? They're reporting the ruling

Kent

Am I incorrect. Mark was not referring to the Commission on Human
rights, he was
actually referring to that Scientology BS???

CCHR is a Scientology front organisation. They are the same thing.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243

Peter

Since your links show no credibility, I have to assume that your
statement CCHR is a Scientology front
org. could be a white lie. And you are out to misinform me.
Anyone else can you help me out, here

dboots
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com