Something For The Hate-Mongers To Ponder

Old February 18th 08, 08:35 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Default Something For The Hate-Mongers To Ponder

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

Pedophile gets 50 years for raping child

Preschool girl was abused during an 18-month period

February 16, 2008

A Salem man will serve a half-century in prison for repeatedly raping
his girlfriend's preschool-age daughter.

----------------------------------
Nobody you argue with here is even dimly related to such a perp.
Why do you imagine that what you said above was in any way important??
Steve
Old February 20th 08, 04:35 AM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:35:35 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

Pedophile gets 50 years for raping child

Preschool girl was abused during an 18-month period

February 16, 2008

A Salem man will serve a half-century in prison for repeatedly raping
his girlfriend's preschool-age daughter.

----------------------------------
Nobody you argue with here is even dimly related to such a perp.

Well that's where you are quite wrong...

---------------------------------
Not something YOU know.

Why do you imagine that what you said above was in any way important??
Steve

Why do you imagine you know about the crimes of your fellow
sex criminals you congregate with in these groups?

----------------------------------
If they don't tell me, then I needn't believe ill of them.

You shouldn't either. Just because you were forcibly butt-****ed
is NO reason to imagine that anyone who mentions such things in
a consensual setting is in any way even dimly related to a foul
criminal!!

Pushing your head in the sand and making excuses for them is your
trademark..

---------------------------
Nonsense, neither you nor anyone here knows precisely what anyone
does when they turn off their computer, why YOU might be a serial
child-abuser murderer with hundreds of victims. I wouldn't doubt it.
I wouldn't even think it unlikely if I heard it on the news! It's
always the accusatory assholes who turn out to be serial killers.
Steve

Did you hate bf at first? [email protected] Breastfeeding 10 September 10th 06 08:38 PM
I HATE AOL Leslie Pregnancy 5 November 7th 04 06:53 AM
[OT] "Why Do They Hate Us?" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 10, 2004 Spanking 48 November 2nd 04 09:46 PM
I hate the 2WW... ModernMiko Pregnancy 6 January 31st 04 02:54 AM
Ponder AlenasMom Breastfeeding 27 December 15th 03 06:37 PM