How bright is your Ph.D.?

Old November 29th 05, 10:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default How bright is your Ph.D.?

Glad to have you on the anti-spanking zealotS side, "never-spanked" boy!
You and LaVonne are the LIARS! ;-)

Doan

On 29 Nov 2005 wrote:

Dance, Hysterical Monkeyboy. People can see that "less dangerous" does
not equate with "totally safe."

Yer lyin' as usual. Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!

0:-

Doan wrote:
Lies! Lies! Lies! Then Deny! Deny! Deny!
Your mom must be proud, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan

On 29 Nov 2005
wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 28 Nov 2005
wrote:

Doan wrote:
Didn't you know that Kane0 assure us that tasers are SAFE on children
as young as SIX-YEAR OLDS?

Monkeyboy lies again. But then all he really wants is for someone to
pay attention to him. The emotionally dysfunctional child as needy
adult, locked into the developmental crippling at a young age, has only
those reactions left to him from that time. I doubt he even gets laid
much, as most women, not needy themselves for the same reason, can't
stomach this little attention hungry dancingmonkeyboys.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Spoken like a "never-spanked" boy, Kane0. Once again you
are caught with a lie and all you can do is resort to ad hom. Your mom
must be proud! Here is your post where you compared tasering a six-year
old boy to surgery! It's my pleasure to repost it here so that everybody
can have a laugh:

"Have you ever wondered, Ron, why there is always a first and second
say, oh, six year old that a surgical proceedure is performed on, with
only animal experiment, and the same proceedure performed safely on a
few thousand people before the child?

I guess without those tests on six year olds it's bogus to operate.

I wonder how many parents would say "sure, do your surgery for research
and then kill the subject and do the autopsy to find the results."

Do you get the feeling there will never be taser research done on 6
year olds? Do you also get the feeling that 100,000 documented uses of
taser, and we know of at least one safe use on a six year old, don't
constitute a sufficiently large enough review of the records for
analysis and decision making will be enough for the penny ante PC
Depends crowd?"

Once again, I have proven that you are a LIAR!

Monkeyboy makes the claim I said this: "are SAFE on children as young
as SIX-YEAR OLDS?"

What is did say, and he quotes, is this: "I guess without those tests
on six year olds it's bogus to operate."

This does not say it is "safe," only that it is tested. Safe is highly
relative. Nothing is entirely "safe."

Did I say it was entirely safe? Of course not.

It is also not entirely safe to use CS spray, a police baton, or a gun,
or even an officer's hands to subdue a subject.

The taser, so far as we know at this point, despite the attempts of the
PC crowd, is safer than any of these, given field experience with each.

The taser has less deaths associated with its use than any of the
others.

When you identify an entirely 'safe' method to subdue let the cops
know. They'll thank you.

Yer lying again dancing monkeyboy, but you got a little of the
attention you badly crave, eh?

Doan

0:-