Game Tables?

Old November 4th 03, 03:47 AM
Kris

Default Game Tables?

I was looking at the 'small-size' game tables for kids. It seems as
though they are several tables in one and include pool, soccer, ping
pong, air hockey, etc. Does anyone have one? What kind? Was it
durable? Thanks for any information.

Old November 4th 03, 02:42 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Kris wrote:

I was looking at the 'small-size' game tables for kids. It seems as
though they are several tables in one and include pool, soccer, ping
pong, air hockey, etc. Does anyone have one? What kind? Was it
durable? Thanks for any information.

We're considering one of these for Christmas this year
too. I'm debating between just a foosball table and one of
the multi-game tables. In my estimation, the only games
likely to get much use are the air hockey and the foosball.
Many of the multi-game tables don't have "real" air-powered
air hockey, which I think eliminates them from consideration.
Without the air cushion it just isn't worth it. I've found
one or two multi-game tables that looked sturdy online that
had real air hockey and foosball. One was at Sears. I was
going to try to look at it in person and see if it looked
decent, but haven't had the opportunity yet.

Best wishes,
Ericka