New Web Site for Fair Custody

Old September 3rd 03, 02:55 AM
Bob Whiteside

Default New Web Site for Fair Custody

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...
So you posted a reply, why, exactly?

A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
indefensible.

Old September 3rd 03, 04:22 AM
Clark Simmons

Are you three jerks all the same person?

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...
So you posted a reply, why, exactly?

A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
indefensible.

---

Old September 3rd 03, 04:30 AM
Phil #3

I'm included as a "jerk", even though you know nothing about me whatever
other than I had an opinion about your post.
It seems you are guilty of contempt prior to investigation.
Phil #3

Old September 3rd 03, 05:08 AM
Paul Fritz

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...
So you posted a reply, why, exactly?

A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
indefensible.

As well as conspiritorial paranoia as well. No wonder e lost the election
so badly.

Old September 3rd 03, 07:06 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Clark Simmons" wrote in message
Are you three jerks all the same person?

Aren't you the holier than thou person who is above all the personal insults
and wants to stay focused on the issues?

One post from me and all of a sudden I'm one of the "three jerks."

This is just too much fun for us guys! Can you say, "Hypocrite, Clark?"

At least us "three jerks" know how to stand up to pee.