Christmas gift idea -- Christian men

Old November 21st 04, 01:10 AM
Banty

Default Christmas gift idea -- Christian men

In article , Adriana says...

Hello,

My Mom passed along a great idea for my husband for Christmas... a
shirt from The Yctus Company. They offer polo shirts and other
clothes with the "Christian fish" embroidered on them (instead of a
polo player, etc.).

The web site is www.yctus.com -- I'm not sure if they have a catalog
or not.

Sometimes men are difficult to buy for so I thought I'd pass this idea
along... perfect for Christmas, birthdays, Father's Day, etc.

Merry Christmas!

Adriana

Oh damn when I saw the subject line I thought I was going to get a Christian man
for a Christmas gift....

Banty

Old November 21st 04, 12:26 PM
enigma

Banty wrote in
:

In article
, Adriana
says...

Hello,

My Mom passed along a great idea for my husband for
Christmas... a shirt from The Yctus Company. They offer
polo shirts and other clothes with the "Christian fish"
embroidered on them (instead of a polo player, etc.).

Oh damn when I saw the subject line I thought I was going
to get a Christian man for a Christmas gift....

yeah, but what would you do with it? it'd have to be
completely retrained to do *any* housework or cooking. i mean,
some of them are decorative & all, but they aren't very
*useful*.
lee
Old November 21st 04, 01:23 PM
Banty

In article , enigma says...

Banty wrote in
:

In article
, Adriana
says...

Hello,

My Mom passed along a great idea for my husband for
Christmas... a shirt from The Yctus Company. They offer
polo shirts and other clothes with the "Christian fish"
embroidered on them (instead of a polo player, etc.).

Oh damn when I saw the subject line I thought I was going
to get a Christian man for a Christmas gift....

yeah, but what would you do with it? it'd have to be
completely retrained to do *any* housework or cooking. i mean,
some of them are decorative & all, but they aren't very
*useful*.
lee

Well maybe I can do some useful training based on that 'go forth and multiply'
thing :-)

Banty

Old November 21st 04, 11:40 PM
H Schinske

Oh damn when I saw the subject line I thought I was going to get a Christian
man
for a Christmas gift....

Banty

Good Christian men rejoice,
With heart and soul and voice,
You would make some wondrous gifts,
To get right under Banty's shifts,
E-commerce is the way,
E-commerce is the way!

--Helen
Old November 22nd 04, 12:32 AM
Tori M.

yeah, but what would you do with it? it'd have to be
completely retrained to do *any* housework or cooking. i mean,
some of them are decorative & all, but they aren't very
*useful*.
lee

My FIL is good with housework.. but I dont even think he can cook.. lol with
what he eats I dont know if I would want to see him cook My husband can
cook but he is horrible with housework.. lol I would rather he did the
housework

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02