coming out again..

Old February 24th 04, 02:27 PM
Simone

Default coming out again..

Hi everybody. I just think it's time to re-present myself. I was around
here tre years ago and now again lurking a lot. I really like the way you
girls stick together.. :-)
I'm a 38 Dutch girl (sorry but in my head I remain 33.. that was a nice
year!) living in Italy-Genova and pregnant with my second son. I'm
worried more but everything is going just fine. I didn't suffer morning
sickness, my belly is slowly rising like a cake and I'm feeling small
movements once in a while. I can't wait for March 1 to arrive because
I'll have an app. for an morfological echo.
till next time!

Simone
--
Mom of Ruben Raymond Rocco 08 march 2001
EDD of Stefan Sean S? 11 July 2004
Old February 24th 04, 02:39 PM
Sophie

"Simone" wrote in message
Hi everybody. I just think it's time to re-present myself. I was around
here tre years ago and now again lurking a lot. I really like the way you
girls stick together.. :-)
I'm a 38 Dutch girl (sorry but in my head I remain 33.. that was a nice
year!) living in Italy-Genova and pregnant with my second son. I'm
worried more but everything is going just fine. I didn't suffer morning
sickness, my belly is slowly rising like a cake and I'm feeling small
movements once in a while. I can't wait for March 1 to arrive because
I'll have an app. for an morfological echo.
till next time!

Simone
--
Mom of Ruben Raymond Rocco 08 march 2001
EDD of Stefan Sean S? 11 July 2004

Hi and welcome and congrats!

Sophie
#4 due 7/18/04

Old February 24th 04, 04:28 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Congratulations and Welcome! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old February 24th 04, 11:26 PM
Daye

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:27:27 GMT, Simone
wrote:

Hi everybody. I just think it's time to re-present myself.

Congrats and welcome!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old February 25th 04, 05:20 PM
Ilse Witch

Welcome Simone, nice to see another Dutch face here. I live in the US of A
at the moment, although not my favourite place of all it's not too bad. We
had a bit of a rough patch recently, but I'm hoping to be ready for TTC
again soon.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (19m)

Old February 28th 04, 08:32 AM
Simone

Ilse Witch wrote in
news
Welcome Simone, nice to see another Dutch face here. I live in the US
of A at the moment, although not my favourite place of all it's not
too bad. We had a bit of a rough patch recently, but I'm hoping to be
ready for TTC again soon.

Hi Ilse. I missed this post when you wrote it and also your comeback. I'm
verry happy you decided to stay here because I really love your posts.
Following a blunder from me about something about Emily which Erika
helped me out, I'm now looking at the posts without the tread and in
alfabethical order..... and so found yours.. :-)
I hope you recover from your lost asap.
Best Wishes,