The Lies that Blind

Old March 5th 04, 07:01 PM
Mark Probert-March 5, 2004

Default The Lies that Blind

made up a whopppper of a story that 27 women sent
him hate mail from my group and someone from my group said they wanted
his son dead ... plus Nazi comments.

http://tinyurl.com/27yw8

http://tinyurl.com/2yjee

And...

http://tinyurl.com/37b8l

Which is my original statment regarding these allegations and is posted in
full below.

Note that I never made a Nazi comment.

Note that I never denied it.

Note that this woman has absolutely no way of knowing that I did not receive
the emails that she claims I did not receive, UNLESS SHE IS READING MY
EMAIL. I do not think that, as I am not paranoid.

--------------------------------

From: Mark Probert )
Subject: Setting the Record Straight WRT Ilena Rose(nthal)
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.kids.health, misc.health.alternative,
alt.support.attn-deficit, altsupport.breast-implants
Date: 2002-02-07 05:52:59 PST

On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 05:29:33 GMT, (David
Wright) wrote:

Some editing in the quotes...

In article ,
Ilena Rose wrote:
don't kid yourself ... this is Probert and he knows it and so do you.

He says it's not.

David, I readily acknowledge that I attempted to get on Ilena's list.

I believe that a little background is required.

As you know, Ilena has referred to me as a 'paid propagandist' and
shill for Medtronic. She bases this on the fact, which she learned
from my posts, that I own stock, in my retirement plan, in Medtronic,
the largest implantable medical device company in the world.

You should recall that I bought this stock after my younger son had
received one of their implants, a syncromed, intrathecal baclofen
pump, which is used to decrease his spasticity that is the result of
spastic quadriparetic cerebral palsy.

I mentioned my stock ownership in several messages when I posted to
alt.support.cerebral-palsy, as I felt that such disclosure was
appropriate, as I strongly advocate, based on our experience with my
son, for this procedure. You should know that we condiered the other
treatments for spasticity, i.e., selective dorsal rhyzotomy (surgical
cutting of nerves and thus irreversible), botox (short term and must
be repeated) or oral bacloofen (significant side effects which could
impair his otherwise high quality of life) and rejected them all, for
the reasons stated. IOW, I was being open and honest.

Ilena spent some time on google and found those posts, as well as some
of my email addresses over my fifteen years in the public portion of
cyberspace, first on FIDO, then on the net.

She then composed her website which painted me as an ogre and
otherwise evil person. I asked her to remove it, and, went as far as
asking her attorney to have her do so. Although both refused, I noted
that she stopped indicating that I live in Virginia. A small victory
for that innocent Mark Probert.

I asked Ilena to engage in a cease fire by declaring that I would
unilaterally engage in one. She refused. When the nastiness continued
unabated, I declared that the cease fire was over. there is just a
point where I cannot allow personal attacks to go unanswered, and
Ilena surpassed that.

I attempted to call her, her phone number is listed on her website,
thus indicating a willingness to receive calls, and discuss the
problems. Instead, she hung up the phone and wrote hysterical messages
about my call. Note, that even there, I acknowledged that I had called
her. She posted messages claiming that I threatened her. I do not
threaten. Never have, never will.

Several weeks ago, I mentioned that my son will be having surgery on
February 12 to replace the Medtronic pump. It had a five year battery
life, and, since the surgery was five years ago, it was time for a
tune up. He will be getting a new model, with an eight year battery
life. Hopefully, by that time, they will have developed a rechageable
model which wil allow for no more surgeries.

Then, after I mentioned this surgery, I started receiving some very
nasty email. First, it was one every day or so. Then, it was daily.
Today, there were twenty seven.

Some of the comments in the email were simply regurgitations of
Ilena's charges, e.g., I am a paid shill for Medtronic, how could I
live with myself making money off of other people's suffering (note
that Medtronic does not now, or have they ever, manufactured breast
implants) and some other quite nasty things, (like Nazi, money
grubber, etc.).

I was satisfied to just delete these hate emails, as they are
obviously the product of a sick mind.

However, the last straws came in the past week. I received several
emails with the subject being: "Your Kid Should Die". The contents
were worse.

(I deleted them, as I did not want my family exposed to such vitriol.

Enough was enough. I had tried to reason with Ilena, but, alas, that
was impossible. I took the return email addresses to Google and found
that they were bogus. email I sent was returned.

That left me no recourse but to try to get onto Ilena's list and see
exactly what she was spreading about me. I found it hard to believe
that such hatred as evidenced by those emails, was just merely
coincidence.

Thus, I readily admit that I attempted to 'infiltrate' her support
group. For self preservation.

In looking at this sordid affair, I note that Ilena has shown the
following behavior;

1. She spent considerable time looking me up on Google so that she
could compose that web page. I cal lthis net stalking.

2. She composed a web page, which, along with the other people she has
targeted, deomonstrates that she has an 'enemies list'. IMNSHO, this
is aberant behavior.

3. She thoroughly checked out my emails asking to get on her list.
This, to me, is confirmatory of paranoia.

4. She is utterly incapable of dropping an argument. I attempted to do
so, and she just did not quit.

5. She is willing to continue behavior that encourages hate.

In closing, for those few who have wished my son well, thank you. For
the others, G-d reads all email.

-------------------------------------

Nothing has changed in 2 years.

Old March 6th 04, 12:04 AM
Ilena

"Mark Probert-March 5, 2004" Mark
aka Marla Maples:

Note that I never made a Nazi comment.

Marla you ditz ... it's here in your own quote in this very post.

Mark quoting himself in this very thread:

Some of the comments in the email were simply regurgitations of
Ilena's charges, e.g., I am a paid shill for Medtronic, how could I
live with myself making money off of other people's suffering (note
that Medtronic does not now, or have they ever, manufactured breast
implants) and some other quite nasty things, (like Nazi, money
grubber, etc.).

That's how twisted you are ... there were no 27 emails ... there was
no one wishing your child dead ... you were trying to cover up your
stupidity ... just as you are doing here.

Mark says many things ... wears many disguises ... pretends to be who
he is NOT ...

He has denied his failed legal career ... yet you ... a breast implant
support leader, choose to ally and believe his propaganda posted here.

Mark also said he was a sick, implanted woman and when caught with his
pantyhose down ... made up a whopppper of a story that 27 women sent
him hate mail from my group and someone from my group said they wanted
his son dead ... plus Nazi comments.

Even in this thread ... he denies he claimed others made Nazi comments
.... here's his own quote from his demented brain.

Some of the comments in the email were simply regurgitations of
Ilena's charges, e.g., I am a paid shill for Medtronic, how could I
live with myself making money off of other people's suffering (note
that Medtronic does not now, or have they ever, manufactured breast
implants) and some other quite nasty things, (like Nazi, money
grubber, etc.).

It never happened Coleah ... there was not a thread of evidence ...
your buddy Probert just made it up.

Busted.

Shamed.

He just lied more.

No one from my list knew about him ... he was caught ...

and instead of apologizing ... he created a fantasy that he was my
victim ...

Facts were he was and is a Publicist for the Healthfrauds/Quacks ...
who are suing and for the most part ... losing to me in court. Back
then they were 10000% losing.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

Probert continually defends them under various of his
pyscho-pseudonames.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/d...BarrettsParrot

Links to this ... his lies about his failed legal career, and other
phoney email's he used.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/p...stprobert.html

Further Coleah ... even if it were true ... he is a Usenet Ritalin
Pusher and has posted thousands and thousands of Pharmaceutical Cartel
Propaganda on Ritalin on Usenet ... not the actions of a father ...
but a shill.

Concurrently, he has spent years harassing and stalking critics of the
Barrett Quack / Healthfraud Regime ...

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
Old March 6th 04, 02:23 AM
Ilena

Right O Marla ... you have told so many lies about this story you made
up to pretend you were my victim instead of the stalker to my email
list ... you make yourself look more ridiculous every time you grab
your mouse.

You came the comments came from a twisted, sick mind.

Righto.

Yours.

From: Mark Probert )

and some other quite nasty things, (like Nazi, money
grubber, etc.).

"Marla" Probert once again is caught with his panty hose in a wad ...
his entire, twisted tale came from his sick mind ...including the Nazi
comments he himself made.

www

How Children REALLY React To Control Chris General 444 July 20th 04 07:14 PM
Droaning yet again...... Kane9 Kaught lying again! Doan General 7 April 13th 04 04:14 PM
Lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 06:58 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM
MMR Lies Mark ProbertJanuary 13, 2004 Kids Health 0 January 13th 04 02:46 PM