Coming to Vegas...

Old January 28th 04, 04:18 AM
CME

Default Coming to Vegas...

Bri, and anyone else close to Las Vegas,

My best friend and I have our birthdays on the same weekend in May so we're
coming to party!!!!!!!! Yaaaa! So yeah, the weekend of the 29th of May
I'll be in Vegas, and would love to meet up for coffee.

Christine

Old January 28th 04, 10:23 PM
Dennis Here

"CME" wrote in message

Bri, and anyone else close to Las Vegas,

My best friend and I have our birthdays on the same weekend in May so

we're
coming to party!!!!!!!! Yaaaa! So yeah, the weekend of the 29th of May
I'll be in Vegas, and would love to meet up for coffee.

Then what? swap knitting patterns and make up?

Dennis

Old February 2nd 04, 01:54 PM
turtledove

Sounds WONDERFUL! my email addy is briannenospam at alpha66 dotthatcom
(take out nospam and that). It would be wonderful to hook up!!

!!

*b

Old February 2nd 04, 11:01 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message
Bri......I didn't know you were that sort of girl ;-)

LMAO, hey I only said coffee!!! But hell, ya know I'm getting stinkin
loaded, that whole weekend will be a blur, and whatever happens in Vegas,
stays in Vegas...

Christine

Old May 18th 04, 05:38 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

--
NEED A DATE? (Find singles/couples near you!)
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/match/index2.htm

http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm