Hello, way long sorry.....

Old February 18th 04, 12:05 AM
Bebe lestrnge

Default percentage of child support

percentage of child support

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2004, 5:42pm
(EST+5) From: (V)

It irks me when people take what is best for the children and twist it
to appear like the non custodial parent is going without to support some
gold diggin' biatch or bassard that he or she injected sperm or casted
out an egg for.
Come on. Do you really believe this is how it truly is? V

It irks me too !
I think he truly does

Old February 18th 04, 02:18 AM
Tiffany

Bebe lestrnge wrote in message

percentage of child support

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2004, 7:19am From:
(Tiffany)

The support isn't meant to pay for ALL your kids needs. $100.00 a week
for 2 kids..... how much do you think it does cost for 2 kids if $100.00
isn't enough? And actually your annual income is 27,200 with that
support you get. A lot of folks here get NO financial help btw.

Well no **** sherlock ! Tiff I have been raising my kids..... I surely
know that the 100.00 isn't meant to pay it ALL how the hell could it...
Sheesh ! I am 42 years old and have a 22 year old daughter in college
smarty pants. I've been around .
I am glad you can add too ! What is your point? I am not complaining
about the amount I get I am saying that it is far from 1/2 of what it
cost to raise two kids. I'm saying child support helps but it is no big
deal, without it I would survive just like anyone else not getting it. I
have at least 22,000.00 of my own hard earned dollas honey If I went
for my ex's throat according to this percentage crap I would have gotten
200.00 a week I didn't want it, I wanted him to get sober and treat his
daughters with respect, he was supposed to supply medical too, never
happened.

So AGAIN, what do you think it costs to raise 2 kids if $100 is far from
1/2? My point was, as it went far over head, was that support isn't meant to
pay for all the kids needs, only half. You stated it costs WAY more then
$50/week per kid to raise them but you managed.

Old February 18th 04, 02:31 AM
Tiffany

Default Hello, way long sorry.....

Bebe lestrnge wrote in message

Hello, way long sorry.....

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2004, 7:55am From:
(Tiffany)
Tiffany wrote:
Wow.. they got pregnant on purpose??? Yeah, I think they would be
dealing with this on their own if that were the case.

WOW ! how well do you think you could deal with "this" on your own at
16 ? What kind of parent turns their back on their children like this ?
Not me....

It would be hard to deal with that on your own at 16. BUT THEY WANTED TO
HAVE A BABY! You seem to miss the point again.

Tiffany wrote:
The child can be in daycare will the daughter is in school, ect.
Honestly it sounds as though you wanted them to have the baby for all
your reasons. So many grandparents step in and take care of kids that
can be given to adults who are ready for parenthood and the lifelong
commitment. I have seen grandparents who do that end up taking care of
the child for 18 years too. Read what you posted above again. You should
have gotten a puppy instead.

No Tiffany the child is gonna be taken care of by family not strangers .
No Tiffany We accepted they were pregnant and at that point the baby was
already a part of our family. Yes I do not believe in abortion to be
used as a form of birth control and If my daughter wanted to give up the
child I would of asked her to let me adopt the baby because again this
baby was already family and I could not live knowing we gave her away
like that. My grandchildren are as important to me as my children no
matter what sacrifices I have to make. My father instilled a strong
family commitment and I would not let him down either. Nah no puppy we
have two dogs three cats three doves and a dead fish now. You are
showing your lack of heart girl . Not to mention a strong lack of life
experience.

Get real, this baby is all about what you want. Probably the baby you can
share with your partner. Kind of be like you and your partners baby?? Sorry
about your loss in the past though. I never said anything about abortion so
don't bring up **** to me that is irrelevant please. I might be missing some
life experience, I know I didn't purposely get pregnant at the age of 16
only to let my mommy take responsibility. Yeah, that is life experience I
can do without. Luckily one my Mom didn't deal with either. I congratulate
your decision to raise your grandchild and help your daughter and the
father. But you did come here with some 'problems' or complaints as I
recall.

Tiff

Old February 18th 04, 03:50 AM

"Bebe lestrnge" wrote in message

Hello, way long sorry.....

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2004, 7:19am From:
(Paul Fritz)
"Bebe lestrnge" wrote in message
Hello, way long sorry.....
Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2004, 4:33pm From:
(P.Fritz)
Paul wrote:

Nope, you just don't want to hear opiniions that you don't
agree with.

Well so what, do I have to agree with your opinion ? I don't agree
......Oh Well .

Paul wrote:
Did you read the enabling drivel before you posted it?

Yep I did

and you sit around and wonder why she is in the situation that she is?

Nope I don't

You are dooming her and your grandchild to repeat the same cycle.

How ?

You are how old and making 22k a year.

Well I am a 42 year old woman no college education . I cook for 6o
elderly folks in a small nursing home in Pennsylvania.
22k isn't too shabby for no education. But I am a damn good cook !

You have a live in 'partner'
Some role model

Yes I have a live in partner..........
should I be ashamed that we are not married? Well the guvment denies me
that right Or is it that I am a lesbian Paul?

V wrote:
Well if you are, I am glad gays and lesbians are allowed to get married. In
the 50's it was interracial marriages or marriage with "foriegners" were taboo
and it is accepted now. I am thinking it will lower insurance premiums for
family coverage because there will be more in my pool.
My aunt did not marry her live in partner, who is a male, because she would
lose some type of social security benefits. I think people personally should
not cohabitate, for reasons such as the low committment level, persons in and
out of the home, possibly hurting the child....monetary reasons, etc.
but if it is a loving long term relationship, that is a bit different.
Just my two cents.

snip the rest for brevity