November due dates

Old May 7th 04, 03:57 AM
Mary S.

Default November due dates

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

Mary

Old May 7th 04, 08:31 AM
Zen Cohen

"Mary S." wrote in message
How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

I'll speak for my SO, who doesn't get on usenet. She's starting to pick up.

Do you look pregnant?

She's a little poochy.

Heard the heartbeat yet,

or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

We have a really cute gay dr who has a great bedside manner and patiently
takes the time to answer all our questions.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

What's "DH" Is that me?

Wild dreams,

a few

hormonal mood
swings,

not too many.

food cravings?

her diet actually seems to be getting blander and more routine

Old May 7th 04, 02:56 PM
Zaz

Hi!

still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

The nauseas are gone, and I am starting to get that energised feeling. In
fact, I find I need less sleep than before to recuperate. I am having weird
dreams, and some strange hormonal mood swings... Getting PO'ed at just
about anybody or anything is quite common these days.

Do you look pregnant?

I look between pregnant and overweight. You know, when people stare at you
and think "Is she... or is she not?" Well, I AM and I have decided to jump
into maternity clothing right away: that way, there is no doubt about
anything.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

We heard the baby's heart yesterday, and two days ago. The thing is, as
long as I am not certain I do not carry twins, I go to the OB and the
midwife. Both are nice, but the midwife approach is much more personal, and
she treated me as a person, not as a patient.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

To his own admission, DH is not yet really into it. Even after hearing the
heartbeat, he still cannot fathom that there is a person in there. However,
he spends more time touching my belly than ever before, and he gets that
lost in thought look once in a while when he think I don't know he's
staring.

Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings?

Oh, yes! Weird, weird, mostly sexual, dreams. Or plain stupid, too. Mood
swings are sometimes bad, as I have been working like hell and I feel I
should just be resting and sleeping... As for food cravings, well,
chocolate chip ice cream just seems to exert a strange attraction towards
me, and I never liked it before!

It's only just begun...

I know, and it feels wonderful. There's someone in my belly. Not just an
abstract baby anymore, but a person, who has a heartbeat and who plays hide
and seek with the ultrasound...

Old May 7th 04, 03:35 PM
Leslie

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

I rarely feel sick when pregnant, just a little nauseated early on, so I've
been over that for awhile. I need an afternoon nap every day, but that's about
it.

Do you look pregnant?

I've looked pregnant for a month, maybe more! I'm definitely in maternity
clothes, a problem since all my prior pregnancies were during colder weather,
and I also despise the sight of my maternity clothes, some of which have been
around through four babies now.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

On Wednesday I had a dating u/s, so I *saw* the heartbeat.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

He's pretty used to all this by now.

Wild dreams,

Most definitely.

hormonal mood
swings,

*I* haven't noticed any. Perhaps my husband and kids would say something else
.. . .

food cravings?

I crave ALL food when pregnant, unfortunately. I'm hungry all the time.

It's only just begun...

That's okay--I love being pregnant.

Leslie
Old May 7th 04, 05:25 PM
Sophie

What's "DH" Is that me?

Yep that's you. Either Dear/Darn/Darling/Damn Husband

She's your DW - Dear/Darn Wife.

Old May 7th 04, 07:47 PM
emilymr

Hi, I'm new and didn't introduce myself yet! I'm Emily, due November
18, and it's our first baby. We live in Santa Cruz, CA.

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of

the first trimester (depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and
tired, or are you starting to pick up?

I've decided that since I'm now out of the first trimester, I am no longer
tired anymore... Unfortunately, my body doesn't necessarily agree
with me, but I'm sure it'll come around. I haven't really felt sick at
all, except after taking the prenatals.

Do you look pregnant?

Well, my boobs certainly do!! haha I've got a little pooch, but I don't
think I look pregnant yet (DH insists that I do).

Heard the heartbeat yet,

Yesterday!!! Very exciting...

or still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

We've decided to go the midwife/homebirth route, after not really liking
the birthing center atmosphere.

Is it feeling real to your DH, or still sinking in?

Yep... He's eating for two, also... hehe

Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings, food cravings?

I didn't think I was having food cravings, but I just realized I've had
these greasy chicken fingers about five times in the last month -- does
that count??

It's only just begun...

Old May 8th 04, 01:50 PM
Steve & Erin

I am 13 weeks tomorrow and feeling much better than a few weeks ago. I still
need my 8+ hours of sleep or I am useless, but the nausea has subsided. I
still get crampy, but this is my first, so I guess that's normal. DH and I
are not speaking right now due to a meltdown last night that we both had, so
I guess the stress is getting to us a little (we've lost 3 pg's, and I am
38, so everyday we wait for bad news). He's excited, though, and can't stop
talking about our last u/s to anyone who will listen! I've had 5 u/s's due
to my history, so we have seen the heartbeat several times and seen the baby
moving like crazy.
I definitely look pg, and graduated to maternity clothes this week since I
had to sit at my desk with fly down all day last Monday!

Glad to be keeping in touch with the other November due-daters!
Erin

November due dates Mary Pregnancy 3 April 7th 04 01:03 PM
November due dates, TTC'ers, and new members Mary S. Pregnancy 9 March 15th 04 10:13 PM
MKP Due Date Calendar - 12/15/03 DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 0 December 15th 03 05:03 PM
MKP Due Date Calendar - 12/8/03 DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 1 December 8th 03 07:58 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 1 September 1st 03 01:16 PM