did you see the Dilley six-pack on Primetime?

Old August 30th 03, 08:27 PM
what to do

Default did you see the Dilley six-pack on Primetime?

I agree, the parents are terrific. One of the Discovery channels
reruns the Primetime interview frequently.

Just saw the whole family in a Campbell's Soup ad. I am so glad they
have the extra income.
Old September 2nd 03, 04:49 AM
Cora Curry

I just saw them in the Campbells soup ad also. It was neat seeing them on
there. I can't believe they are 10.

Cora

---