for robb: premium nntp server access - vus nod - (1/1)

Old January 30th 07, 08:00 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
jodi

Default for robb: premium nntp server access - vus nod - (1/1)

I wanted to share some thoughts.

One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.

Posting allowed!
2,000,000 new posts each day
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Very long retention

Go to http://newsdude.net and you'll see what I'm talking about. Cheers.

Boh si kuwdo biwhutadtej kozra levwub gufwe! Ki recbe vikwa ...