getting ready!

Old September 13th 03, 05:44 PM
Dagny

Default getting ready!

Hi guys! My pregancy is nearly 37 weeks along and I am starting to get
excited about birth. I do realize I probably have about four weeks to go
give or take a week, but knowing that it could be any time really is, well,
it's something.

My nipples now seem to protrude all the time -- as opposed to blending into
the areola shape wise. I haven't seen a lot of other differences in very
late pregnancy. Colostrum has been very lightly evident for some time now.

I'm trying to think of labor and delivery as dropping a trap door I've
simply never bothered to open. PLEASE DO NOT CORRECT ME ON THIS. It could
be true --

Wheeeeeeee!

-- Dagny

Old September 15th 03, 03:33 AM
elizabeth emerald

"Dagny" wrote in message
nk.net...

Hi guys! My pregancy is nearly 37 weeks along and I am starting to get
excited about birth. I do realize I probably have about four weeks to go
give or take a week, but knowing that it could be any time really is,

well,
it's something.

My nipples now seem to protrude all the time -- as opposed to blending

into
the areola shape wise. I haven't seen a lot of other differences in very
late pregnancy. Colostrum has been very lightly evident for some time

now.

I'm trying to think of labor and delivery as dropping a trap door I've
simply never bothered to open. PLEASE DO NOT CORRECT ME ON THIS. It

could
be true --

Wheeeeeeee!

good luck! keep that image in your mind. hopefully your labour will be just
a little longer than 1 minute so you can get where you need to be. LOL!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

Difficult toilet training (keyword potty 2yo diaper pullups) jsa13 General 27 June 3rd 04 06:35 AM
I'm ready! Jill Pregnancy 6 May 4th 04 02:17 AM
Getting a one year old ready for a sibling ted General 3 March 30th 04 11:08 PM
(Cute) Ready to have kids checklist Ruthie General 2 September 19th 03 06:47 AM
question about ready ovulation sticks J Pregnancy 4 September 12th 03 05:48 PM