Glass is always half-empty for CPS

Old June 27th 03, 12:22 AM
Kane

Default Glass is always half-empty for CPS

"dickinson" wrote in message ...
Fern5827 wrote:
.
:At least I don't have to foster.

And therein lieds the rub dear fungi. Not only do you not have to contend
with CPS failings, you also don't have to deal with the degenerate bios
(remember when I came to this group, I objected to them being called
such?.........I've "matured" since)

If you *really* care about kids in care, how about focussing on the positive
outcomes instead of mailing all these negatives?

Why don't we see the positives? Because they aren't newsworthy? Could be?
Because they don't "ring true"? Could be for those who have "an axe to
grind" or are "in denial"

You really are a pathetic lump of ****e. It's crap like you that got me
returned from an "abusive though stable" institution, to a "thoroughly
abusive and instable" family environment"...........think about it
Fungi!..........it ain't perfect........but what do *you* (ot the
beaureucrats) propose?

Let me see if I can respond.

Most CPS adminstrators through field workers that I have harangued
over the years show a damn good understanding of the problems with
moving the responsibility, thus control, to the federal level. It's
tough enough to for them to do a decent job at the state level,
especially in large urban center states.

The Staghorn and one of her buddies, apparently one who thinks he's
one of those bureaucrats thinks that getting MORE of the likes of
CAPTA and ASFA in place and subjecting families to more police
scrutiny and less CPS control is the answer.

I'm sure the cops will be able to sort out if a kid needs a foster
placement or a return home.......the dead ones are really easy to
place: cemetary.

And that is what a more federally run system will result in. The major
problems with the current system is just that, too much federal
control, weakening local control that the local people have to deal
with.

Everyone gets to walk away from responsibility.

Thoroughly socialized ninnies at work. And now we have generations of
people that went to schools that taught it....the state will take care
of you, and they think it's normal.

I get a kick out of what those who call themselves conservatives today
actually do. It's sure ain't conservatism as I knew it.

Kev, I'm deeply sorry that you had the beginning you had, but you seem
to have come through by your own hard work.

Best to you,

Kane
Old June 27th 03, 03:43 PM
Fern5827

None of you have any idea of what your ad homs are speculating about.

My posts are factual--an analysis of your words confirm your pathetic holding
onto your jobs.

You have no idea what I do.

I think there is definitely a need for fosters. But CPS definitely needs
restructuring.

You guys are probably representative of the better element in fostering.

Do you deny that fosters need supervision, too?

http://www.tfra.org (or com) Texas site for folks to network against TDPRS
abuses.
Old June 27th 03, 04:43 PM
sherman

"Fern5827" wrote in message
None of you have any idea of what your ad homs are speculating about.

My posts are factual--an analysis of your words confirm your pathetic

holding
onto your jobs.

Jobs? Last time that I checked, what I do to provide a living for my family
is considered a Profession!

You have no idea what I do.

So? What DO you do? What is your j-o-b? Tell us what you d-o.

I think there is definitely a need for fosters. But CPS definitely needs
restructuring.

Can you qualify as a licensed foster care home and caregiver? What have you
done for a child today?

You guys are probably representative of the better element in fostering.

No probably about it. If you believe this, why all of the ignorant
animosity? Fatuous verbal greenhouse gas?

Do you deny that fosters need supervision, too?

Not answering questions and then asking more inocuous ones is a
demonstration of your tedious preoccupation with maintaining unsubstantiated
belief systems that didn't even serve your generation well.

Perhaps you may benefit from discontinuing watering yourself with your own
grey water? A little more cetirizine perhaps?

Sherm.

Old June 27th 03, 08:12 PM

"sherman" wrote:

No probably about it. If you believe this, why all of the ignorant
animosity? Fatuous verbal greenhouse gas?

So nice to see you copy terminology. At least you learned 'fatuous'. Now
run out and rent a copy of "Lord of the Flies.' (Because you are one of
those?) And maybe get a new do...(You are starting to look like
"Piggy.")... Sherry. Hugs,
free.
Old June 28th 03, 12:15 AM
Kane

On 27 Jun 2003 19:12:12 GMT, wrote:

"sherman" wrote:

No probably about it. If you believe this, why all of the ignorant
animosity? Fatuous verbal greenhouse gas?

So nice to see you copy terminology.

So nice to see you do something besides cut and paste of the media.

At least you learned 'fatuous'.

Sherman also learned

No
probably
about
it.
If
you
believe
this,
why
all
of
the
ignorant
animosity?
verbal
greenhouse
and
gas?

I'd say Sherman learns more every day about the ignorant fatuous
dip****s like you and The Plant in this ng. Why not give credit where
credit is due, eh?

Now
run out and rent a copy of "Lord of the Flies.' (Because you are one of
those?)

Really? I read it and as I recall it was about a group of British
schoolboys that crashed or were stranded without adult supervision on
an isolated island for some time. Sherman is a British schoolboy?

Given the kind of treatment such boys routinely received at the hands
of their parents and their teachers I found it quite understandable
they turned into vicious savages for the most part. Oddly, I recall
that the most gently parented children (they recalled) did not join in
the fray.

You don't understand much of what you read that you cite, do you?

And maybe get a new do...(You are starting to look like
"Piggy.")... Sherry.

Is this a racist referrance? Or is it that you have a strong interest
in piggies and squealing?

Hugs, free.

Did you used to charge for them?

Kane