before i had the baby

Old July 14th 03, 11:34 PM
tammy

Default before i had the baby

before i had the baby i told the doc. i wanted to be shave but the doc.
did not shave me so now im sueing the doc. because he did not.
Old July 15th 03, 12:44 PM
Shelly

People are way too sue happy now adays. Get real.

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah
om...

Old July 15th 03, 12:53 PM
andrea

Do they shave trolls these days?

--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 4

om...

Old July 16th 03, 05:45 AM
Shannon

Im afraid you cannot sue because he didnt shave you. If you can that is
rediculous. If you wanted to be shaved you should do it yourself. Why is it
the doctors responsibility to take care of your cosmetic needs as it is not
a medical need or requirement. It is better medically for a women to not be
shaved as hair helps prevent infection.

Shannon due sept 12

Unconsolable infant dkc General 18 May 25th 04 11:02 PM
Very serious question about child "abuse" jojo General 63 April 20th 04 06:49 PM
Baby walkers banned in Canada Katie General 2 April 13th 04 04:19 PM
Coping w/o a highchair, w/hyper baby Nevermind General 18 December 16th 03 03:26 AM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. Hany Hosny General (moderated) 2 August 10th 03 11:02 PM