Vaccines: How deadly are they?

Old August 30th 06, 06:25 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

Default Vaccines: How deadly are they?

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20060801.htm

From the August 2006 Idaho Observer:

----

Vaccines: How deadly are they?

by Ingri Cassel

Over the past several months I have come across people who should know just
how deadly vaccines are from either personal experience or simply knowing
me and my work with Vaccination Liberation. However, due to repeated
programming over the years or simply a LOT of pressure at the emergency
room, they have succumbed to the medical staff's insistence that they get a
tetanus vaccine. Rather than ask exactly what is in the tetanus
vaccine-such as a demand to see the package inserts and the lot number so
that they know if they are getting diphtheria and tetanus, or simply
tetanus toxoid with all the other additives, they have all acquiesced to
the "experts" on staff with devastating and often debilitating results.

As a result of hearing their stories, I decided that a rant on this
particular topic is appropriate. I am currently appealing to our VacLib
co-directors, VacLib chapter leaders, VacLib members and ALL people who
have done some research into the real effects of vaccines on the human body
to write an essay on their answer to one question: Which would YOU choose
if given a choice - a lead bullet in your arm OR a vaccine injected into
your arm?

What?

The reason I felt this was a good analogy was the looming threat of forced
vaccination of the entire population that can happen as a result of either
a perceived threat of a biological weapons attack on our nation or a few
"confirmed" cases of avian flu. Although many people are waking up to the
myriad of shenanigans our federal government is capable of, just as many
cannot seem to shake the false belief that the development of vaccines have
spared humanity from certain annihilation from infectious diseases.

However, all people can understand that a bullet shot into the body has the
potential to kill. Following is my essay on this topic.

I would rather take a bullet

If I were to have the choice of receiving a lead bullet or an experimental
vaccine into my arm, my choice would most certainly be a lead bullet. To
clarify, we are not talking about modern munitions that would likely blow
off your entire arm. The hideous effects of modern munitions compared to
the genetically modified pathogens in today's vaccines may make this choice
a difficult one. However, my point is to illustrate just how deadly
vaccines are to the normal functioning of our bodies so that our collective
resistance to forced medical experimentation will become a reality.

I am hoping people will wake up to the analogy that lining people up for
forced injections is akin to lining people up along a wall and shooting
them. Although you may not die immediately from an injection, permanent
disability or a future autoimmune disease can be a likely outcome.

In the October, 2005 Back to Basics column, I discussed just how important
a clean bloodstream is as the foundation of vitality and sound health.
Through iridology and live blood cell analysis, a naturopath can determine
the general state of a person's health. The naturopaths who use these
diagnostic tools have shared with me how they can see in a patient's eyes
and through their blood the devastating effects of vaccines and their link
to their patient's current ailments. Although vaccines are injected into
the lymphatic system, vaccine poisons also enter into the bloodstream
affecting all organ systems.

What are in vaccines besides the known pathogens?

In alphabetical order, the following additives and/or residual ingredients
from the manufacturing process are in licensed vaccines administered to
children and adults today: aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, aluminum
potassium sulfate, amino acids, ammonium sulfate, amphotericin B,
beta-propiolactone, benzethonium chloride, brilliant green (a dye),
chlortetracycline, DNA, EDTA, egg protein, fetuin (a bovine serum protein),
formaldehyde, formalin, gelatin, gentamicin, glycerine, glycine protein,
human serum albumin, hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid), hydrogen peroxide,
kanamycin, lactose, magnesium stearate, MSG, mouse serum protein, MRC-5
cellular protein, neomycin, ovalbumin, phenol, 2-phenoxyethanol, phosphate
buffers, polydimethylsilozone, polyethylene glycol p-isooctylphenyl ether
(Triton X-100), polymyxin B, polyoxyethyline 9-10 nonylphenol, octoxynol-9,
polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, potassium glutamate, silicon, sodium
acetate, sodium bisulfate, sodium borate, s
odium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, streptomycin, sucrose,
thimerosal, tri(n)butylphosphate, and yeast protein.

[An excellent MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) summary of the various
additives in today's licensed vaccines is memorialized in a pdf document
called Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary and can be found at
http://users.adelphia.net/~cdc/MSDSw...InsertInfo.pdf. The document
originated from the CDC's own website and has been removed for obvious
reasons.]

You may not know what many of the above ingredients are but, most
importantly, do you know and understand how your body responds when
pathogens cultured in decaying tissue of both animal and human origin
coupled with any combination of the above ingredients are injected into
your body?

Most people do not have a clue. In fact, I challenge anyone reading this to
find any credible published science explaining exactly how a human or
animal responds to such an injection.

It's not so complicated

In my attempt to simplify the issue, I tell people that our bodies are
perfectly designed to handle all manner of toxic substances through a
built-in censoring mechanism. When we eat something that has spoiled or is
toxic in someway, we either vomit the offending substance or get diarrhea.
If the symptoms persist, it is a good idea to drink copious amounts of
clean or purified water and take a long bath that has 3 cups of Epsom salts
added to the bath water as a detoxification aid. But when we inject such a
toxic cocktail directly into the body, this censoring mechanism is skewed
to the point that the body can no longer differentiate between "self" (what
is healthful to the body) and "non-self" (what is detrimental to the body),
which leads to the body accepting and storing substances it would normally
reject.

Many doctors have attributed the current epidemic of auto-immune diseases
and cancers to the experimental injection of vaccines. An autoimmune
disease is defined as any disease that is characterized by abnormal
functioning of the immune system that causes your immune system to produce
antibodies against your own tissues.

In an attempt to explain to people how the immune system functions as a
result of repeated vaccinations, Dr. Philip Incao has described the immune
system as follows:

It is composed of two functional branches or compartments that may work
together in a mutually cooperative way or in a mutually antagonistic way
depending on the health of the individual. One branch is the humoral immune
system (or Th2 function), which primarily produces antibodies in the blood
circulation as a sensing or recognizing function of the immune system to
the presence of foreign antigens in the body. The other branch is the
cellular or cell-mediated immune system (or Th1 function), which primarily
destroys, digests and expels foreign antigens out of the body through the
activity of its cells found in the thymus, tonsils, adenoids, spleen, lymph
nodes and lymph system throughout the body. This process of destroying,
digesting and discharging foreign antigens from the body is known as the
acute inflammatory response and is often accompanied by the classic signs
of inflammation: fever, pain, malaise and discharge of mucus, pus, skin
rash or diarrhea.

These two functional branches of the immune system may be compared to the
two functions in eating: tasting and recognizing the food on the one hand,
and digesting the food and eliminating the food waste on the other hand. In
the same way, the humoral or Th2 branch of the immune system "tastes" and
recognizes and even remembers foreign antigens and the cellular or Th1
branch of the immune system digests and eliminates the foreign antigens
from the body. But just as too much repeated tasting of food will ruin the
appetite, so also too much repeated stimulation of the "tasting" humoral
immune system by an antigen will inhibit and suppress the digesting and
eliminating function of the cellular immune system. In other words, over
stimulating antibody production can suppress the acute inflammatory
response of the cellular immune system.

This explains the polar opposite relationship between acute discharging
inflammations on the one hand and allergies and autoimmune inflammations on
the other hand. The more a person has of one, the less he or she will have
of the other. A growing number of scientists believe that the increase in
America, Europe, Australia and Japan in allergic and autoimmune diseases
(which stimulate the humoral or Th2 branch of the immune system) is caused
by the lack of stimulation of the cellular or the Th1 branch of the immune
system from the lack of acute inflammatory responses and discharges in
childhood. We need to identify the factors which cause this shift in the
function of the immune system or which cause allergies and autoimmune
diseases in childhood to increase.

If we now return to the original question of the mechanism of action of
vaccinations, we find what I believe is the key to the puzzle. A
vaccination consists of introducing a disease agent or disease antigen into
an individual's body without causing the disease. If the disease agent
provoked the whole immune system into action it would cause all the
symptoms of the disease. The symptoms of a disease are primarily the
symptoms (fever, pain, malaise, loss of function) of the acute inflammatory
response to the disease.

So the trick of a vaccination is to stimulate the immune system just enough
so that it makes antibodies and "remembers" the disease antigen but not so
much that it provokes an acute inflammatory response by the cellular immune
system and makes us sick with the disease we're trying to prevent. Thus a
vaccination works by stimulating very much the antibody production (Th2)
and by stimulating very little or not at all the digesting and discharging
function of the cellular immune system (Th1). Vaccine antigens are designed
to be unprovocative or "indigestible" for the cellular immune system (Th1)
and highly stimulating for the antibody-mediated humoral immune system
(Th2).

Perhaps it is not difficult to see then why the repeated use of
vaccinations would tend to shift the functional balance of the immune
system toward the antibody-producing side (Th2) and away from the acute
inflammatory discharging side (the cell-mediated side or Th1). This has
been confirmed by observation especially in the case of Gulf War Illness:
MOST VACCINATIONS CAUSE a SHIFT in IMMUNE FUNCTION from the Th1 side (acute
inflammatory discharging response) TO the Th2 side (CHRONIC AUTO-IMMUNE or
ALLERGIC RESPONSE).

The outcome of this line of thought is that, contrary to previous belief;
vaccinations do not strengthen or "boost" the whole immune system. Instead
vaccinations over stimulate the "tasting and remembering" function of the
antibody-mediated branch of the immune system (Th2), which simultaneously
suppresses the cellular immune system (Th1) thus "preventing" the disease
in question.

WHAT in reality IS PREVENTED IS NOT the DISEASE BUT the ABILITY of our
CELLULAR IMMUNE SYSTEM to MANIFEST, to RESPOND to and to OVERCOME the
DISEASE!

There is no system of the human being, from mind to muscles to immune
system, which gets stronger through avoiding challenges, but only through
overcoming challenges. (END QUOTE)

Dr. Russell Blaylock has added his insight into the debilitating effects of
over vaccinating, claiming it causes:

A highly stressed immune system unable to combat infections and cancer
The accumulation of free radicals in the body, which can cause "bystander
injuries" and immune system dysfunction
Advanced aging and general debilitation
The onset of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease, which are now afflicting
Americans at ever younger ages
Despite growing scientific evidence of the terrible health effects of over
vaccination, pharmaceutical companies and other "big medicine" lobbyists
continue to push for many more mandatory vaccinations for our children.
This is why it is imperative that we stand up for our most important of all
human rights - the right to own our own body. When we no longer can decide
what we will eat, drink or INJECT into our bodies, we will have lost any
semblance of the freedoms we once had in this country. With the latest
Transportation Security Administration rules at airports, forbidding
airline passengers to bring their own water/liquid refreshment on the
airplane, the time is fast approaching for losing this most fundamental of
freedoms - the ownership of our bodies.

Next month I will be continuing my essay/rant on vaccinations, focusing on
current research into the various ingredients in vaccines to neurological
impairment, asthma, severe food allergies, cancers and more.

*References to Philip Incao's description of how the immune system works
can be found at the following link:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/...nformation.htm

----

The Idaho Observer