need info about Fibrous Dysphasia

Old August 31st 06, 04:04 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Manisha

Default need info about Fibrous Dysphasia

Hello,
My name is Manisha (26 F). I was diagnosed with Fibrous Dysphasia
(mono) on femur bone last year. I had surgery in Jan/2006 to remove it.
Doctor removed it & filled bone with Alpha TCP material & put some
screws to support the bone since bone was very weak. Before surgery my
neck shaft angle was 126 now after surgery its 132.After surgery bone
was suppose to heal within 12 weeks but it was not healing so doctor
gave me advice to go for second surgery for bone grafting (allograft)
..But I waited 4 month instead .Last month (Jully/2006)again I went to
see Doctor & found out that bone was healed .So I started to go for
physiotherapy. Now as I am giving more & more weight I am having pain.
It's not the muscle for sure.I am getting the same pain which I used
to get before surgery. I want to know why I am getting pain after the
bone is healed? ? I am crutches from last 1 year.Any information will
be helpful.
Thanks
Manisha.