Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Old April 2nd 08, 03:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

Perhaps it was some kind of ritual
abuse by someone of the Jewish faith.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mw.aol.com

I have no problem with anyone being Jewish,
God has a problem when people deny
that Jesus is the son of God.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fn.aol.com

Thank you, and expect to be attacked by
Mark Probert, a jew.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

The only reason I called Andrew a jew boy
is because he posted 10 commmandments and
he doesn't believe in God or the bible.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fj.aol.com

And my calling Andrew a jew boy was NOT racists.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

If I had called him, ass clown, idiot, moron,
a lying stack of ****, or told him to F**k off,
that would be A OK,,,,,,,,,,right?

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

What's the big deal? Calling you a jew boy was
exactly because you are a jew. The same as you
calling me a methodist or baptist girl.
It doesn't even come close to all the names
you have called and your constant trash talk.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fe.aol.com

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.
Old April 2nd 08, 07:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Bee

Default everyone else is moving forward--why not come along with us?

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000405%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000342%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000045%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000738%40mb-...

The only reason I called Andrew a jew boy
is because he posted 10 commmandments and
he doesn't believe in God or the bible.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00007488%40mb-...

And my calling Andrew a jew boy was NOT racists.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00008001%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00008303%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00007240%40mb-...

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.

hey, got the need to keep going back in the archives to dig up some
stuff that someone finds needs to
re-surface again? we were all bored when we read it the first time.
let's move forward instead of backwards..

thank you.
Old April 2nd 08, 12:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Probert

On Apr 2, 2:42*am, Bee wrote:
[...]

Complain directly to all those who post from the archives. Youknow who
I mean, You are toomuch of a coward to do so.

And, do it in the newsgroup.

Old April 2nd 08, 04:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Richard Schultz

In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."
Old April 2nd 08, 05:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
D. C. Sessions

In message , Richard Schultz wrote:

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Omerta.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old April 2nd 08, 08:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Bee

On Apr 2, 4:17*am, Mark Probert wrote:

Complain directly to all those who post from the archives. Youknow who
I mean, You are toomuch of a coward to do so.

And, do it in the newsgroup.

I'm putting it right out here ---let's stop with the naming people in
the threads.....

Old April 2nd 08, 08:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Bee

On Apr 2, 8:52*am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Why don't you?
Old April 2nd 08, 10:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

"Richard Schultz" wrote in message
In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."

Old April 3rd 08, 12:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Jan Drew wrote:

"Richard Schultz" wrote in message
In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

So far as I remember, she creates new ones each time.
Old April 3rd 08, 12:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Mark Thorson wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

So far as I remember, she creates new ones each time.

It's like calling Klaus Barbie a "repeated murderer",
when he in fact never murdered anybody more than once.

LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE love4all_hatred4none Solutions 0 September 4th 07 02:21 PM
*Newsflash* Hallowell & Ratey support Jan Drew's position on alternate treatments for ADD Raving Loonie Kids Health 9 August 13th 06 02:29 AM
causes of hatred Hunter General 0 October 16th 05 04:58 PM
causes of hatred Hunter Kids Health 0 October 16th 05 04:58 PM
Drew's Solution to The Dave's concept Bob Whiteside Child Support 213 July 11th 03 10:57 AM