Notice.....

Old February 27th 06, 05:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Notice.....

......doan't is now totally refusing to discuss the report out of the
Embry experiment in applying the "Safe Play" program.

Nothing but taunts, and dodges and subject changing.

Is it not obvious what his actual agenda is?

Or are we going to be treated to another visit from "Alina?' R R R R R

Of course, Alina will have either my copy....R R R R..or DOAN'S now. Of
course.

I can hardly wait for a raft more of lies and dodges.

I refuse to answer his harassment, taunts, and dodges.

Unless he wishes to discuss and actually DEBATE Embry rather than make
bogus claims ABOUT the study, then he get's white space.

HE asked for a study that looked at alternatives to spanking, and here
of course it is, and now he can't deal with it.

Now he claims....R R R R..."It's not about spanking."

Watch the screeching lying hysterical dancing monkeyboy do the mambo.

Old February 27th 06, 05:51 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

What was that, Kane? No more lies about the Embry study? No more
claiming that this study can only be gotten from Dr. Embry himself?
No more claiming that this study doesn't involve punishment? No
more claiming that the spanked kids have the highest street entry
rates? ;-)

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

On 26 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

.....doan't is now totally refusing to discuss the report out of the
Embry experiment in applying the "Safe Play" program.

Nothing but taunts, and dodges and subject changing.

Is it not obvious what his actual agenda is?

Or are we going to be treated to another visit from "Alina?' R R R R R

Of course, Alina will have either my copy....R R R R..or DOAN'S now. Of
course.

So Alina turned out not to be a "sock puppet" as Kane charged. Where is
the public apology to both Alina and me?

Doan

Old February 27th 06, 06:05 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:

Another refusal to debate the Embry content.

Old February 27th 06, 06:11 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Another LIE from Kane!

AFfromDreamLand

Old February 28th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

0:- wrote:

Is it not obvious what his actual agenda is?

His agenda is hitting children in the name of discipline. His agenda is
denigrating anyone who disagrees. His agenda is personal attacks
because he has nothing else.

His agenda is sick and dangerous.

I don't respond to him either. He's in my kill file.

LaVonne

Old February 28th 06, 02:46 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
LOL! My agenda is to expose you LIES!

What's holdin' you up then?

You are nothing but the class clown here. We are all embarassed for you.

But then every king needs a clown. Is that what you fancy yourself?

The savior of the Kings of Spanking Compulsives, saving them from their
critics?

YOUR king has no clothes, doan't.

RR R RRR R R R R R ....

Kane

Old February 28th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
LOL! My agenda is to expose you LIES!

What's holdin' you up then?

Nothing! I already did, STUPID! ;-0

Doan

Old February 28th 06, 03:01 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

LOL! My agenda is to expose you LIES!

What's holdin' you up then?

Nothing!

Clowing and harassment have certainly interfered with any real
challenges, doan't. You haven't proven a thing and especially not that
you are the champion of liars.

I already did, STUPID! ;-0

****ed yourself, publically?

Yets you certainly have done that.

LOL!

Doan

Your claim of lies IS a lie.

0:-

Old February 28th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

LOL! My agenda is to expose you LIES!

What's holdin' you up then?

Nothing!

Clowing and harassment have certainly interfered with any real
challenges, doan't. You haven't proven a thing and especially not that
you are the champion of liars.

I already did, STUPID! ;-0

****ed yourself, publically?

On your face, STUPID! ;-)