my bladder is a punching bag

Old August 13th 04, 02:39 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default my bladder is a punching bag

Every time one of the midwives checks the baby's position, it always
seems that the baby's spine is actually off to the side (so a shoulder
is always sticking out, and yes my belly sort of reflects this by not
being totally symmetric). So, head down, but kind of half turned
around. Well I think this kid is upset about that, or something,
because OMG does my bladder *ever* get a beating! It's getting so bad
now that it actually makes me jolt and gasp. That little bugger! ;-)
Old August 14th 04, 01:57 AM
A&G&K

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
Every time one of the midwives checks the baby's position, it always
seems that the baby's spine is actually off to the side (so a shoulder
is always sticking out, and yes my belly sort of reflects this by not
being totally symmetric). So, head down, but kind of half turned
around. Well I think this kid is upset about that, or something,
because OMG does my bladder *ever* get a beating! It's getting so bad
now that it actually makes me jolt and gasp. That little bugger! ;-)

Hehehe .... I swear I'm slowly splitting in two, but luckily for me, the
little person is only squeezing my bladder down to thimble size and not
actively punching it. I am, however, being kneed and kicked is some
sensitive organ because I'm sure feeling that!
My belly is larger on the left side where bub is but I think its only me
that can notice. At least this time I look all belly ... not like with DD
where I was very fluidy and well-rounded.
Actually the worst thing wrt to bladder problems is *after* I had DD, my
bladder obviously made full use of all the suddenly extra space and I had
midwives *waiting* for me to pee (which never helps).
Hang in there
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old August 14th 04, 02:32 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

A&G&K wrote:

My belly is larger on the left side where bub is but I think its only me
that can notice. At least this time I look all belly ... not like with DD

That's where mine is! ...and *everyone* can notice! (only if they
really look, though - it's not like strangers on the street can notice
it, AFAIK)
Old August 14th 04, 02:59 AM
Shelly

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
Every time one of the midwives checks the baby's position, it always
seems that the baby's spine is actually off to the side (so a shoulder
is always sticking out, and yes my belly sort of reflects this by not
being totally symmetric). So, head down, but kind of half turned
around. Well I think this kid is upset about that, or something,
because OMG does my bladder *ever* get a beating! It's getting so bad
now that it actually makes me jolt and gasp. That little bugger! ;-)

Not much longer now, Vicky, right? Sounds like your little bub is
positioned just like my little guy was, and he got my bladder every time,
too.

-Michelle

Old August 14th 04, 11:33 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Shelly wrote:

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message

Every time one of the midwives checks the baby's position, it always
seems that the baby's spine is actually off to the side (so a shoulder
is always sticking out, and yes my belly sort of reflects this by not
being totally symmetric). So, head down, but kind of half turned
around. Well I think this kid is upset about that, or something,
because OMG does my bladder *ever* get a beating! It's getting so bad
now that it actually makes me jolt and gasp. That little bugger! ;-)

Not much longer now, Vicky, right? Sounds like your little bub is
positioned just like my little guy was, and he got my bladder every time,
too.

-Michelle

And how was yours positioned (especially when coming out)?

bladder problem sqyre Pregnancy 9 July 30th 04 03:21 PM
pressure on bladder at 14.5 weeks? Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 6 February 29th 04 10:16 PM
Update: Possibly joining the gall bladder sx ranks... Karen Breastfeeding 2 January 12th 04 03:22 PM
baby bladder fluid retention Publio Romero Gerón Pregnancy 0 January 7th 04 06:01 PM
Possibly joining the gall bladder sx ranks... Karen Breastfeeding 5 January 6th 04 01:27 PM