Vicki Bilaniuk - are you still here?

Old August 12th 04, 11:02 PM
A&G&K

Default Vicki Bilaniuk - are you still here?

.... I just had a "feeling" about you today....
usually I'm wrong, but occasionally I just know stuff.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old August 13th 04, 06:00 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

A&G&K wrote:

.... I just had a "feeling" about you today....
usually I'm wrong, but occasionally I just know stuff.

Yuppers I'm still here! :-) I had a funny little scare earlier -
thought I was, um, leaking. ;-) I called the midwife and she explained
the whole cervical changes causing excess mucous thing, and as it turns
out, it was very likely that. There has been no more leakage and
definitely no cramps. I'm just sooo impatient! I'm not even at my due
date yet so I should just shut up and calm down. ;-)

Maybe the feeling was for *you*? Are *you* still here? ;-)
Old August 13th 04, 12:37 PM
A&G&K

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
. ..
A&G&K wrote:

.... I just had a "feeling" about you today....
usually I'm wrong, but occasionally I just know stuff.

Yuppers I'm still here! :-) I had a funny little scare earlier -
thought I was, um, leaking. ;-) I called the midwife and she explained
the whole cervical changes causing excess mucous thing, and as it turns
out, it was very likely that. There has been no more leakage and
definitely no cramps. I'm just sooo impatient! I'm not even at my due
date yet so I should just shut up and calm down. ;-)

Maybe the feeling was for *you*? Are *you* still here? ;-)

The thought just popped into my head this morning without warning ... and
I've often just "known stuff" this way ... but obviously I must have my
wires crossed

But I'm also still here ... although I've just wrapped all of DD's birthday
pressies (a whole 3 toys) and today I spent about $30 on food for a little
family dinner party for her on Sunday night ... so that will probably make
somebody else decide to get moving
I also got a strong feeling today that I'm having a girl, even though I've
thought this one is a boy up until today.
....ahhh just fast forward my life a couple of weeks and I'll be happy...

Amanda (also impatiently waiting

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old August 13th 04, 02:06 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

A&G&K wrote:
But I'm also still here ... although I've just wrapped all of DD's birthday
pressies (a whole 3 toys) and today I spent about $30 on food for a little
family dinner party for her on Sunday night ... so that will probably make
somebody else decide to get moving

Aw, the party sounds like fun. :-) Yes, it will be just your luck that
you'll end up in labour right around then, heh heh.

I also got a strong feeling today that I'm having a girl, even though I've
thought this one is a boy up until today.
....ahhh just fast forward my life a couple of weeks and I'll be happy...

Amanda (also impatiently waiting

Isn't the wait terrible? I'm impatient on so many levels that it's just
amazing. I want to see, meet, hold, hear, and smell the baby sooo badly
(yes, I know I'm weird), I want to finally put all this stuff I've
bought into use, I want to finally be physically comfortable again, I
want to be able to take the baby out and show off, and so on. ;-)
Old August 13th 04, 08:28 PM
zolw

Vicky Bilaniuk wrote:

Isn't the wait terrible? I'm impatient on so many levels that it's

just
amazing. I want to see, meet, hold, hear, and smell the baby sooo badly
(yes, I know I'm weird),

what's so weird about that? You waited long enough & now is a normal
time to feel impatient. I felt exactly the same way
Now that she is here, I do not waste a chance to hold her, hear her
(eventhough at night I wish she would sleep instead) &smell her. I kiss
her whenever I get the chance.

Your patience now (eventhough it isn't by choice ) will pay off when
you finally meet your baby. I will think of you & hope that your wait
doesn't last forever & that you enjoy your baby to the fullest

Mona

Old August 13th 04, 09:17 PM
Mary S.

I want to see, meet, hold, hear, and smell the baby sooo badly
(yes, I know I'm weird), I want to finally put all this stuff I've
bought into use, I want to finally be physically comfortable again, I
want to be able to take the baby out and show off, and so on. ;-)

Vicki, I so completely understand! You just articulated exactly what
I'm feeling these days, too.

Mary S.

Old August 14th 04, 01:15 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

zolw wrote:

I will think of you & hope that your wait
doesn't last forever & that you enjoy your baby to the fullest

Awwww, thanks! :-)
Old August 14th 04, 01:50 AM
A&G&K

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message

Isn't the wait terrible? I'm impatient on so many levels that it's just
amazing. I want to see, meet, hold, hear, and smell the baby sooo badly
(yes, I know I'm weird), I want to finally put all this stuff I've
bought into use, I want to finally be physically comfortable again, I
want to be able to take the baby out and show off, and so on. ;-)

Oh I feel exactly the same way. We didn't bath DD until the day after she
was born ... so we really got to experience the delightful newborn smell.
They are just so beautiful.
Amanda

FAO: Vicky Bilaniuk Em Pregnancy 1 July 8th 04 05:50 PM
Happy 36th Birthday, Vicki! DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 1 May 16th 04 03:22 PM
Healthy baby born to 11-year-old in Ukraine Jill Pregnancy 17 January 31st 04 10:10 AM