I'm still officially in the 2ww!

Old August 13th 04, 03:29 PM
Ilse Witch

Default I'm still officially in the 2ww!

After scaring the living daylights out of a lot of women here with my
around all these highly pregnant ladies I am still in the middle of my
2ww, just got my bloodwork done this morning. Temps are on the rise and
dreams are vividly and full of pregnancy hints, but I'm still refusing to
believe anything until I've seen a positive test as long as I'm taking
the progesterone. I have to get back to my doctor 14DPO, with our without
AF showing up.

(Of course, secretly I was hoping this would put you all into labour )

/pulls up comfy sofa for everybody to sit on
/hands out camomille tea and some red raspberry leaf tea
/slices home made chocolate cake

Feeling better now?

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old August 13th 04, 09:13 PM
Mary S.

Ilse Witch wrote:
After scaring the living daylights out of a lot of women here with my
around all these highly pregnant ladies I am still in the middle of my
2ww, just got my bloodwork done this morning. Temps are on the rise and
dreams are vividly and full of pregnancy hints, but I'm still refusing to
believe anything until I've seen a positive test as long as I'm taking
the progesterone. I have to get back to my doctor 14DPO, with our without
AF showing up.

Yay! I'll be crossing my fingers for you, Ilse!

Mary S.

Old August 13th 04, 10:04 PM
Tara

Good news so far! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Tara

Old August 13th 04, 11:13 PM
Amy

Not preggo anymore, but sending lots of baby-dust your way!
Wondering what part of the baby baby-dust comes from...I'm picking it's the
dried up milk dribble around their mouths ;-)

news

Old August 14th 04, 01:59 AM
A&G&K

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
After scaring the living daylights out of a lot of women here with my
around all these highly pregnant ladies I am still in the middle of my
2ww, just got my bloodwork done this morning. Temps are on the rise and
dreams are vividly and full of pregnancy hints, but I'm still refusing to
believe anything until I've seen a positive test as long as I'm taking
the progesterone. I have to get back to my doctor 14DPO, with our without
AF showing up.

(Of course, secretly I was hoping this would put you all into labour )

Well you very nearly did!

/pulls up comfy sofa for everybody to sit on
/hands out camomille tea and some red raspberry leaf tea
/slices home made chocolate cake

Feeling better now?

Yes thank you .. and that cake is delicious

Seriously ... I am thinking good thoughts for you this cycle.

hugs
Amanda

Old August 14th 04, 02:04 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Ilse Witch wrote:

After scaring the living daylights out of a lot of women here with my
around all these highly pregnant ladies I am still in the middle of my
2ww, just got my bloodwork done this morning. Temps are on the rise and
dreams are vividly and full of pregnancy hints, but I'm still refusing to
believe anything until I've seen a positive test as long as I'm taking
the progesterone. I have to get back to my doctor 14DPO, with our without
AF showing up.

(Of course, secretly I was hoping this would put you all into labour )

Didn't work. ;-)

/pulls up comfy sofa for everybody to sit on
/hands out camomille tea and some red raspberry leaf tea
/slices home made chocolate cake

This is making me think of a dessert I had today: lemon cake, fruit,
and chocolate fondue. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm This was after fresh
bread, salads, yet more fruit, bison sausage, some other kind of mystery
sausage, cheese, pickled stuff, mashed sweet potatoes laced with dill,
and some sort of beer-braised beef dish. I ended up taking half of my
portion home because there was no way that I couuld eat all of that food
(I ate all of the fruit and salad and picked sparingly at the rest).
(MIL came up to visit so we went to the local Belgian restaurant. I
don't know if the food is authentic Belgian, whatever that is, but it
sure is good stuff. It ranks right up there with the Cajun restaurant
just around the corner. ;-) Gee, can you tell that I've got a bit of a
fixation on food right now?)

Feeling better now?

Yes. That post freaked me out at first, too. ...and I wish you the
best of luck again.
Old August 14th 04, 02:17 AM
Cathy

Ilse Witch wrote:
After scaring the living daylights out of a lot of women here with my
being around all these highly pregnant ladies I am still in the
middle of my 2ww, just got my bloodwork done this morning. Temps are
on the rise and dreams are vividly and full of pregnancy hints, but
I'm still refusing to believe anything until I've seen a positive
test as long as I'm taking the progesterone. I have to get back to my
doctor 14DPO, with our without AF showing up.

I am so hoping that this time it all goes well for you.

Cathy

Old August 14th 04, 05:32 AM
Unadulterated Me

Ilse Witch wrote:

I am still in the middle of my
2ww, just got my bloodwork done this morning. Temps are on the rise and
dreams are vividly and full of pregnancy hints, but I'm still refusing to
believe anything until I've seen a positive test as long as I'm taking
the progesterone.

Oooh Ilse fingers and toes crossed for you :-)

Andrea