Those Deadly Tasers again

Old March 21st 05, 06:04 PM
Doan

On 21 Mar 2005, Greegor wrote:

If Tasers are OK for kids, when will parents be
allowed to use them?

After all, parents might use a Taser on their kid in
certain lifesaving emergencies!

Running toward a busy street PssZat!

Running toward a swimming pool PssZat!

Holed up in their room holding a sharp object PssZat!

Who will train and license parents in their use on kids?

I suspect Kane would rather teach kids how to use
them on parents!

Hah! Hah! Hah! Thanks for a good laugh to brighten my Monday.
Kane is a real character! He is a prime example of a "never-spanked"
boy! ;-)

Doan

Old March 21st 05, 07:56 PM

bobb wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

bobb wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

bobb wrote:
Kane, Doug did a more than adquate job revisiting your stand

in
support of
using a taser on six year olds using your own posts.

Nonsense. All he did was try the usual crappola, "don't bother

think
for yourself" appeal to emotions using the "poor helpless

innocent
child" line again.

I find it beneath contempt to use a child trying, whether he

know
it or
not, to commit suicide for his, that is Doug's sickminded ****.

Doug's input consisted of, if one followed it, either getting

someone
injured, or the standing back and letting the boy likely kill

himself.
You people are FICKING SUCK. (no, not a typo)

I should kept my reply in the singler... not plural.

Whatever are you blathering? There is no sense in that statement

given
your words in this post. Are you inPUCKINGsane?

Gosh, one of you is
enough

R R R ...obviously, given that most the time on issues you

assholes
try
to peddle you bull**** with here I am outnumbered and still wipe

your
asses raw.

but I am enough of a realist

REALIST? Yah got's to be friggering kiddin' bobber. YOU, a

slimy,
nonsense filled pile of ****, a misogynistic batherer, a child

hating,
authority phobic creep, with delusions of self importance, YOU,

talking
about being a "realist?"
You a lowlife scum sucking racist bigot, bobber.

to know fools love company...

Ah, you finally understand what I mean when I refer to the
"twitsquadquad," which, by the way, seems to have reduced itself

TwitteringTrio.

so there
must be more of you somewhere.

What you'll find bobber, much to your dismay, or to your descent

into
further denial and spastic catatonic withdrawal, is that YES,

THERE
ARE
MILLIONS OF ME OUTHERE, SOMEWHERE. And we are closing in on you
uncivilized savages that have been holding back humanity and

have
nearly destroyed the planet a time or two.

Your days, bobber, collectively, are Puggering, NUMBERED.

bobb

**** off with your sex abuser apologist crappola, your rapist
minimizing ****, your anti society and authority bull, your hate

and
fear driven homophobia, your woman hating viciousness.

We're sick of you. And when sane, responsible, concerned people

get
sick of something we don't sit on our asses whining. We DO

something
about it.

That's why you assholes are deep into the whining and lying

stage,
bobber, and the delusional denial. BECAUSE YOU SENSE WE ARE ON

YOUR
AND YOUR CRAP AND THE END IS NEAR FOR YOU TWITTERERS. You and

your
sick
causes of destruction are winding down. Hope you enjoy your
'retirement.'

Adn we are going to use your own **** to scrub you out of

existence.

WE, bobber, are a happy bunch of fun loving, caring for each

other
--
without discrimination, pack of joyful folks laughing you off

the
planet. Get used to it. Our cackles and harty laughter will be

the
last
thing you folks hear as you fade away. It's over. We are already

in
mop
up phase.

Kane

Well, Kane.. if this post.. and the many others you write, are

indicitive
of being "a happy bunch of fun loving, care for each ... pack

of
joyful
folk" I'd suggest you're deceiving yourself... by hiding in your

own
gloom,
your own anger, and your own dissappointments.

Gloom? Anger?

Bobber, exposure of twits such as you, Doug, greegor, furneal are

some
of the most joyfilled moments I have.

What is it about anger and disappointment with SOME of humanity you
take as cutting me off from joy, or fun?

We all have down times and have been victims of this or that, or

have even
been treated unfairly....but I think the majority of us count our

blessing,
pick up and move on instead of standing by and feeling oh so sorry

for
ourselves.

You apparently haven't been reading greegor or Doug. Let alone

Furneal.

bobb

Like you they are "victim" slingers. Everything is shrouded in the
"victim" outcomes they claim have happened, are happening, and will
happen, that amouth to, in the real world, about 20% or so of their
claim..and your claims.

Most of us bobber, do NOT feel overwhelmed by The System, and know

damn
well, should WE encounter it, how to deal effectively with it.

It's you doomsayers that are loser, bobber, the pack of yah.

You haven't faintest idea how to have fun kickin' butt on the

system.
You are whiner, and in fact, from Douggie to Furneal, you are

nothing
BUT a pack of whiners. Lying, conniving, sly, manipulative, self
deluding whiners and naysayers.

I don't beleive any of those you mention, including myself, take
any joy in 'kickin butt', Kane... even yours.

Nonsense, bobber. You live for it. So do they. Read their posts.

We're not here to be
aggressive...

R R R R R R....sure, bobber. Sure. Just try people before they go to
court, make insinuating claims of other's intent, post bogus or shallow
data and information...that's not "agreesive," now is it, bobber?

bobber, I'm kindly toward the liars and fools compared to what the
liars and fools propogate against helpless children and families in
need that come here.

You misdirect ONE parent that comes here in need, and bobber, you
haven't been just agreesive, you have been viciously cruel.

read their posts...

I hear an echo in here.

and I doubt that anyone harbors
the anger and hatred you often display.

Passive aggressive sickos that cloak their vicious meanness in polite
words.

And ignorant peddlers of sick biases. THAT, my little ****ed up friend
is "anger and hatred."

Neither are we blinded
by individual self-interests.

Funny. I see it in your all the time.

Often there is an exchange of ideas and thoughts... some of which
we agree.. other we disagree... and it is those little grey area

that
create debates.

"Little grey areas?" Like "let's not ruin a boys life just because he,
at 15 or 16, plied a 12 year old with druggs and then ****ed her, and
got her pregnant and his parents would help support the resulting
child" little grey areas? Those?

Yeh, I often play devils advocate...

Meaning you take positions you actually do not believe in so that you
can challenge others in debate? Oh. So you are against those teen
rapists of little girls?

Boy what a relief.

sometime I
express thoughts I wouldn't, or couldn't discuss with anyone else
but I have no axe to grind.

Oh, you just respect women all the live long day you do. And you don't
think the 'messicans' are out to get us, really. And you know that
something is horribly amiss in a society that has so screwed over some
segments of society that even the researchers can't get their heads on
straight. I see.

Again, I'm so relieved you are just pretending.

There are contributors who really do stir
up the brain waves and others who.. well.. they're just fun.

And you are both.

bobb

Well now, that makes us buddies, that's for sure.

0;-

Kane

It's all just too much for you, isn't now, bobber?

Go pick your nose. At least that you might have a chance of some
success with.

Kane

Old March 21st 05, 08:25 PM
Greegor

Today I saw a very good example of ineffective use of spanking.
Clearly the mother was not credible with the kids. As she demands
compliance for the tenth time with no consequence it became clear that
she had no credibility with the kids.
Her word means nothing.
Lack of credibility and wildly out of control kids would be a FAILURE
in either spanking or non-spanking methods.

She probably uses spanking only to express anger at home also!

There really should be more parenting classes teaching how to properly
use spanking.
Such an example does not prove a failure of spanking
but a failure in credibility and follow through.

Comparing a bad example of either method against a
good example of the other would never be fair.

Old March 22nd 05, 02:05 AM

Greegor wrote:
Today I saw a very good example of ineffective use of spanking.
Clearly the mother was not credible with the kids. As she demands
compliance for the tenth time with no consequence it became clear

that
she had no credibility with the kids.
Her word means nothing.
Lack of credibility and wildly out of control kids would be a FAILURE
in either spanking or non-spanking methods.

She probably uses spanking only to express anger at home also!

There really should be more parenting classes teaching how to

properly
use spanking.
Such an example does not prove a failure of spanking
but a failure in credibility and follow through.

Comparing a bad example of either method against a
good example of the other would never be fair.

And you know nonpunitive methods to result in this kind of child
behavior how, greegor?

My own experience is that because the parent and the child, in
attachment parenting that focuses on methods that are not punitive,
these situations are easily resolved. Each respects the other.

I've seen children absolutely burned out from being tired,
disappointed, disgruntled, even scared, with both parent and child near
to or in tears, absolutely refusing to "punish" each other to get their
way.

A few minutes of talking, as cooperative, respectful people talk to
each other about problems, and the issue is solved.

Sometimes to an observer, especially one such as you, it appears the
child won. Sometime, to more objective observers, it's very obvious
that BOTH won.

And it doesn't take many of those, even with kids that have been ****ed
up by fools such as you that THINK they know how to parent, to bring
them around to cooperative exchanges and easy parenting, and vastly
more developmental opportunities for the child. Safe, ones that
increase their potential for being responsible, talented, self
governing adults.

Successes, in other words.

And I've had time to watch the cycle repeat itself a couple of times
now, and I'm looking at what I laugingly refer to as my Great
Grandchildren (the children of the children of the children I once
helped in mental health....and of families I've known for a very long
time). It works.

You are, of course, going to create the very behaviors you project on
the child. Resistence, manipulation, sneakiness. Just like you,
greegor.

You should have little gigolos and gold diggers. You could be so proud.

Kane

Old March 22nd 05, 02:28 AM

Taser use and reality.

In all three cases we examined and comment on in these ngs recently,
that involved children, they had a common denominator. Either they were
endangering others, or themselves. The little boy with the glass he'd
already cut himself with and threated to cut others, cutting away at
his leg when tasered. The 12 year old drunk girl running into traffic
faster than the LEO could run...the only person on scene that had ANY
way to stop her.

And the teen aged boy.

Let's consider this last one. I've been more than amused at the

You have boy, a teen, that has been disrupting math class with a banned
object, a Gameboy type pocket vid game. He will not stop on request. He
is sent to the VPs office. There he not only won't leave the building
as offered, and will not turn over the vid game, but it's in his pocket
and as yet unseen by the VP or another present.

As required and wisely, they ask the on site security officer to come
and do his part at this point. He, knowing what his job is, attempts to
perform a Terri-pat, which is NOT for gameboy confiscations, but for
safety purposes to see if the one being questioned has a weapon.

The boy fights them, with the game boy never coming into the light of
day in that room. Three people can't take him down (remind you of
either mentally ill and or drugged folks that are high?) and so they
finally taser him. Successfully. Thankfully no weapon is found.

But do weapons get into schools?

8 Killed in Minn. Shootings, 6 at School

Mar 21, 7:58 PM (ET)

RED LAKE, Minn. (AP) - A gunman opened fire Monday at a high school on
an Indian reservation, killing six people and wounding two critically,
with the suspect believed among those dead, authorities said. Before
the school shootings, a man and a woman were shot in their home and
died later.

Six people died in the mid-afternoon shooting at Red Lake High School
in far northern Minnesota, including four students. Also killed were a
teacher and a security guard, FBI spokesman Paul McCabe said at a news
conference in Minneapolis.

He declined to talk about a possible connection between the suspect and
the couple killed at the home, but Red Lake Fire Director Roman Statley
said they were the grandparents of the shooter. Stateley told several
media outlets that the grandfather was a police officer whose guns may
have been used in the shootings.

All of the dead students were found in one room. One of them was a boy
believed to be the shooter, McCabe said. He would not comment on
reports that the boy shot himself and said it was too early to
speculate on a motive. .......
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/sch...ing/index.html

Now if only he'd had a gameboy to confiscate and a school security
officer to pat him down.

Kane

Old March 22nd 05, 03:03 AM

Michael wrote:
On Mon 21 Mar 2005 09:28:52p wrote in
alt.support.child-protective-services

snip

But do weapons get into schools?

8 Killed in Minn. Shootings, 6 at School

snip

But the law says that it is illegal to bring weapons into schools!
Certainly the law should have prevented this in the same manner that
signs posted on storefronts prevent them from being robbed.

Damn! Now I AM embarassed. Why didn't I think of that? 0;-

Personally, should I come across a store that has a sign banning
carrying concealed I immediately go to the mangager, explain why I will
not be shopping in his or her extremely dangerous store, where they
advertise unarmed prey to the predators.

I am never more comfortable than when I'm in my neighborhood stores
where not only the staff has some key employees armed but welcomes
those of us that carry, if they know 0:- who we are. I know they do,
because I asked.

The manager asking me if I carried got an answer that made him smile:
My silent smile.

When the predators no long have guns, or are stronger, or can get other
weapons, I will only carry for fun. R R R R R R...

Thanks for reminding me on that signage thingie. I've got to remember
to put one up on my house. "No guns here."

'course if I wanted to do a real service to my
community....hmmmm....naw, that would be immoral.

Don't it make yah just chuckle to know that the predators have to guess
who's armed and who's not?

Kane

Kane

--
Michael

Evil draws men together. Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Rhetoric

Old March 22nd 05, 10:15 PM
Greegor

Kane wrote
And you know nonpunitive methods to result
in this kind of child behavior how, greegor?

Greg wrote
Read again, Kane, I did not post an example
of nonpunitive methods failing.
I posted an example of punitive methods failing,
obviously because of a lack of credibility.

You wrote a long windbag post which I did
not read beyond this major screwup on your part.

Old March 23rd 05, 07:01 AM

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
And you know nonpunitive methods to result
in this kind of child behavior how, greegor?

Yah know, greegor, it's becoming all too obvious that you snip and or
fail to attribute in direct connection to your misleading lies.

Watch, I'll show you what you cut...and it wasn't even MY words this
time, but your OWN that show you to be a liar.

Greg wrote
Read again, Kane, I did not post an example
of nonpunitive methods failing.

I didn't say you did. My comment was obviously about this:

Lack of credibility and wildly out of control kids would be a

FAILURE
in either spanking or non-spanking methods.

Recognize the words?

A bit later:

Comparing a bad example of either method against a
good example of the other would never be fair.

Now if you were not referring to "spanking or non-spanking methods"
just what two methods were you referring to?

I posted an example of punitive methods failing,
obviously because of a lack of credibility.

And you posted, as I've pointed out above, and I quoted in attribution
fully so as not to confuse the issue, or you....r r r r.... both
"methods."

Non-spanking is one of the nonpunitive methods, greegor.

You wrote a long windbag post which I did
not read beyond this major screwup on your part.

Oh, I see. Tell you what, I'll post my post again, not only with MY
comments in full, every single line, but even what you so conveniently
love to leave out: YOUR WORDS THAT TRAP YOUR SILLY ASS. Let's see how
long it is, and just how much wind is in the bag, and how major my
"screwup" in referring to YOUR screwup by listing two methods, one of
which is non-punitive; non-spanking.

Here we go, start counting..........NOW!

Greegor wrote:
Today I saw a very good example of ineffective use of spanking.
Clearly the mother was not credible with the kids. As she demands
compliance for the tenth time with no consequence it became clear

that
she had no credibility with the kids.
Her word means nothing.
Lack of credibility and wildly out of control kids would be a FAILURE
in either spanking or non-spanking methods.

She probably uses spanking only to express anger at home also!

There really should be more parenting classes teaching how to

properly
use spanking.
Such an example does not prove a failure of spanking
but a failure in credibility and follow through.

Comparing a bad example of either method against a
good example of the other would never be fair.

[[[[.....15 lines for you, greegor.........and not your entire post, at
that..just that portion I wished to address......]]]]

[...]

[[[[ 30 lines for me, greegor, even with my sig, and the short lines of
only a few word included. ]]]]

Gosh, you win. Mine was just a long windbag post of 30 lines...r r r
r...and of course I got wrong your your posting content....as in ....R
R R R R...comparing two methods, one of which is non-spanking, one of
the non-punitive methods...r r r r.....yer a gas, greegor.

Now tell everyone I lie about your advocacy of lethal force and you
threatening me publically and that I said there was a public list of
people "marked for murder."

I just love how Douggified you can make your responses, to minimize
some VERY serious stuff, greegor, in YOUR mind. Now one else is
diverted.

YOU DID claim I was a case worker. YOU DID argue with a cop on the
efficacy of use of lethal force by parents. YOU DID post yourself that
you wanted a caseworker to be killed (or do you think they'd survive a
house falling on them?) and you have read all the material by the
posters that in fact advocated the killing of caseworkers.

Your denial isn't working. Nor is your attack on me with lies and
dodges.
We all see what you are, and what you believe. It's in your posts, in
your own words.

Wanna have me keep posting them here for you?

Kane

Old March 23rd 05, 08:08 AM
bobb

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
If Tasers are OK for kids, when will parents be
allowed to use them?

After all, parents might use a Taser on their kid in
certain lifesaving emergencies!

Running toward a busy street PssZat!

Running toward a swimming pool PssZat!

Holed up in their room holding a sharp object PssZat!

Who will train and license parents in their use on kids?

You musta missed the lastest wrinkle in tasers.... they are now selling a
less potent taser for 'home use' and 'personal protection' while the big bad
police woman gets the real thing to use on six year olds.

bobb

Old March 23rd 05, 08:13 AM
bobb

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
If Tasers are OK for kids, when will parents be
allowed to use them?

After all, parents might use a Taser on their kid in
certain lifesaving emergencies!

Running toward a busy street PssZat!

Running toward a swimming pool PssZat!

Just thought of something... like the 'electric fence' for training dogs.

When they attempt to leave the yard.. they get zapped. You may insert
'child' for 'they' if you wish. :-)

bobb

Holed up in their room holding a sharp object PssZat!

Who will train and license parents in their use on kids?

I suspect Kane would rather teach kids how to use
them on parents!

Chiro silence deadly (Attn: Al Sherry, RN, DC, DABCO) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 January 8th 05 01:38 PM
"Deadly distinction" Mike Kids Health 0 September 13th 04 03:02 PM
Our Deadly Diabetes Deception by Thomas Smith john Kids Health 0 July 20th 04 02:04 PM
DEADLY NAME BRAND VITAMINS Jeff Kids Health 1 October 8th 03 02:07 AM