Hello

Old June 11th 05, 04:10 AM
wondermom

Default Hello

Hello, My name is Laura and I am a working mother of an almost 4 year
old and a 4 1/2 month old. I've been married for almost 5 years. Most
my friends have no kids and I'm always looking for new people to talk
to.

Old June 11th 05, 01:18 PM
Sue

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the group. I am Sue. I have been married for 15 years (in two
weeks) and have three girls. They are 12, 10 (6 more days) and 8 years old.
I work at home as a transcriptionist.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

ups.com...

Old June 11th 05, 01:58 PM
enigma

"LaTreen Washington"
wrote in
:

Why don't your friends have kids?

why don't you have kids?
maybe Laura rents her kids out to her friends so they can have
the experience without having to keep them
lee
Old June 11th 05, 02:00 PM
enigma

"wondermom" wrote in
ups.com:

Hello, My name is Laura and I am a working mother of an
almost 4 year old and a 4 1/2 month old. I've been married
for almost 5 years. Most my friends have no kids and I'm
always looking for new people to talk to.

hi
i'm lee, 50 year old mom to an almost 5 year old son (with
asd). i'm not married (don't believe in it) & i run a fiber
farm & raise chickens for eggs.
lee
Old June 11th 05, 05:34 PM
dragonlady

Hi Laura. I'm dragonlady, I have been married for over 25 years (how
did THAT happen?) and have a 22 yo daughter and a 19 yo daughter and a
19 yo son. I work with children of all ages (at least for another two
days), and enjoy all ages very much.

Old June 11th 05, 08:23 PM
Rosalie B.

"wondermom" wrote in
oups.com:

Hello, My name is Laura and I am a working mother of an
almost 4 year old and a 4 1/2 month old. I've been married
for almost 5 years. Most my friends have no kids and I'm
always looking for new people to talk to.

I'm 67 years old and my dh and I just had our 46th wedding anniversary
this week. I have 4 kids (ages 43, 41, 37 and 34) all married
(between 25 and 14 years) and 10 grandchildren the oldest of whom is
almost 25 and the youngest is 4 (unless you count the one that died at
age 2.5 who would be 12 years old now). My dh was in the Navy for 20
years, and had several jobs after that, eventually retiring in 1999.
I started working about 28 years ago (at the time we were not going to
be moving anymore) and retired at age 62 in 2000.

..
grandma Rosalie
Old June 12th 05, 06:22 AM
Chookie

In article . com,
"wondermom" wrote:

Hello, My name is Laura and I am a working mother of an almost 4 year
old and a 4 1/2 month old. I've been married for almost 5 years. Most
my friends have no kids and I'm always looking for new people to talk
to.

Hello! I've been married 11.5 years, and have a 4yo and a 2-week-old, both
boys.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.
Old June 12th 05, 06:24 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

I'm 67 years old and my dh and I just had our 46th wedding anniversary
this week.

Congratulations! And to give you something more to aspire to, I found out
that a couple in our church celebrated their 62nd anniversary today!

Old June 12th 05, 02:30 PM

wondermom wrote:
Hello, My name is Laura and I am a working mother of an almost 4 year
old and a 4 1/2 month old. I've been married for almost 5 years. Most
my friends have no kids and I'm always looking for new people to talk
to.

Hi, I'm Annette. I'm a sometime poster(most of the regulars are just so
good that I don't often have much to add), long time reader...so you
may not hear from me that often. I'm a SAHM/WAHM with two boys: one is
almost 4 years old (next month) and the other is 9 1/2 months old. I've
been married for 11 years (12 in August), but DH and I began dating in
high school, so we have been a couple for 18 years. I'm self-employed
as a historian and I live in the southern U.S. I look forward to
reading your posts.